Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,202 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:14 PM

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (37026 Views)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by stinggy(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

If he has his proof let him put it forward not just talking mouth! mouth!,
So that based on his prove investigation will be made.
Not just raining accusation.........Even himself should be investigated,
he was also a public servant as CBN governor

Are you a programmed bot
You keep repeating the same thing since page 1.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 989900: 11:32am On May 14, 2015
tsdarkside:

if apc fail us again...we shouldnt forget...

we have....

AA,ACPN,AD,ADC,APA,CPP,HDP,KOWA,NCP,PPN,UDP,UPP

we need people that are serious about the problems of the black-race....ASAP... angry angry angry

But with all of them thieves jumping on this APC 'station wagon', hopefully, it won't be more of the same.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 989900: 11:39am On May 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

The royal fool was even confused and would be an unreliable witness in court. He started with $49 billion, then jumped down to $10 billion before going up again to $20 billion. I wonder how such an unstable character was appointed to head the apex bank

You can call someone a fool, yet you lack insight to decipher he was working with limited access to some 'key' info and docs.

ATEOTD, even a 9 year old can decipher roughly 50 is missing over GEJ's 5 year period.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 989900: 11:42am On May 14, 2015
danjumakolo:

All Tanoids have been silent.The truth had come out.
The idiiots don't have anything to say.
And do u knw the painful thing?..99% of the tanoids are feeding from hand to mouth.

A shame.

I guess they can't comprehend the value of the figures mentioned.

If we told them 3.5 million Naira is missing, they will understand better.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Chiaka(f): 11:45am On May 14, 2015
stinggy:

Are you a programmed bot
You keep repeating the same thing since page 1.

lol! grin
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by 989900: 11:46am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=munex007 post=33724883]NNPC the most corrupt organisation in the world!..I can count few companies with a capital base of that stolen fund

Have bee watching Documentary about how Dubai was transformed from a desert to a Mega city with these same oil Money

It will surprise you that the cost of some projects that attracted tourist and stamp Dubai as an Economic hub is close to what NNPC mismanaged..

Oil now account to just 6% of its total revenue...The revenue they generate in their Airport alone is almost the size of our Total revenue..

Oil was discovered there in 1958 and here 1959 and in 2015 we still struggling with basic amenities.The Difference is having a Visionary and selfless leader..Without no iota of apology all those that wanted and voted for the continuity of this sham called Government should be flogged and their names printed in a National museum so the coming generation will know they try to stop the progress of the country.[ /quote]

cheesy grin cheesy
seconded.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by francdec4(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2015
Is that you and your's only on your profile picture?

Not only going to Jail! The money must be recovered or they should be publicly executed, using anti aircraft tanks! Rogues!

Where is That Norhern Korea's Leader, when you need him?[/quote]
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by buchichukwu69: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
philips70:

If nobody goes to jail on account of this missing monies that will be the end of Buhari and APC in 2019. The biggest reason they will be booted out.

[size=38pt]You are funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan and his cohorts have truly milked our treasury dried. As a matter of fact, the looters have to be brought to book.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by bakila: 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Pavarottii:

Where did u hear that FG is owing salaries, NOI has said salaries have been paid up till april, or is it state govt. U r talking about?
When was April Salaries paid. Was it regular? The woman told the whole world that we have to borrow to pay salaries, or where you sleeping all this while? Probably Etisalat just gave you 10mb free data.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Much as the rot in the NNPC has to be dealt with, Sanusi's time as CBN governor has to be probed too because not minding his holier-than-thou posture he stole so much at the CBN and did so many illegal appointments to favour his croonies, not forgetting his sexual exploits with married workers which were either by inducement or coercion. The kind of impunity in NNPC is part of the reason the privatisation of the power sector which was another waste pipe is most welcome. The petroleum sector has to be fully privatised as well.

Only an nzegwagu can reason like this....curious how you people are wired.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ssiaccenture(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2015
For how long should we condone and romance corruption. The fact that everyone is corrupt does not stop anti-corruption institutions from doing their constitutional duties and responsibilities. Cutting of the head is not a panasea for an headache.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by iamdapsyj(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Sanusi is an ìdiot

How and why shocked
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Stoical: 12:42pm On May 14, 2015
strongerthaneva:
)I know we soon see one fool and thank God I found u..

Hey! But why refer to the guy as "fool", I.e. if you actually referred to his post. He may be biased in his post, but you equally put yourself across as such too. I don't see anything wrong in searching all our institutions where we suspect, a lot of dirt might be under their carpets. So, Emir Sanusi may be right or wrong...he has to bring up proves, to support or upstage what PWC found out, which to me, they are equally culpable for not doing a complete job.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by iamdapsyj(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
The painful thing about GEJ's presidency is that he is just shoving the whole corruption issue down d throat of Nigerians with impunity.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by neocortex: 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
Now I believe that to hide something from a black man just put it in writing.
The full report is out there but many commenters prefer to listen to sanusi.
Whatever Sanusi said has become their life's truth. SMH.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by ascent(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
49cents:

What has going to school do with analysing a political situation in a peculiar country like Nigeria

Keep on talking like a baby which you actually sound like

Mr Moral amd Mr I-am a-graduate. Time will expose your puerille understanding

Then it is only half-baked graduates like you who analyse political situations and your so-called peculiarity without being schooled in the tenets of analyses. Your age mates are leading countries and multinational organisations but you come on Nairaland to promote hatred. Take a bold step, carve your own country out of Nigeria and defend your action, instead of wasting time defending the thievery of your mentors and tribal leaders. Get something better to do with your life because layabouts and cheats like you will never find the missing cent to reach their evil dream and won't have a place in modern Nigeria
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by themodernman: 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did i hear u say,this new govt? Wil do what- embezzle d same money he recovered from corruption? don't ever repeat dis rubbish from ur mouth.

The same person that called the man who made Nigeria the most corrupt nation a saint is d one you said I'm talking rubbish.

How old are you?
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by stexsy(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
I have no issue wit Buhari sending anyone who stole our money to jail, even if its Jonathan or Diezani but for there to be justice, he must also probe OBJ's tenure as the petroleum minister n also send him to jail, he shud as a matter of fact also probe his own tenure in the PTF, if he cant do the above, let him concentrate on delivering his campaign promises and forget about sending anyone to jail.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by mbulela: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
naijababe:

Like I said before, nothing surprises me anymore. Tunde Bakare is being proven to be right, I stopped reading those things, make dem no kill me before my time.
The night i read that yam and goat blog post, i did not sleep till 4am.
My friend who i introduced to the blog sent me the link around 10.30pm, after reading both parts, i was just tossing and turning in bed.
I used to think I had past caring for naija but that night I realized I still had small feelings for the place. When you consider that this is just a bit of what is happening there, you just shudder.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Namadobi: 1:18pm On May 14, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
mbulela:

The night i read that yam and goat blog post, i did not sleep till 4am.
My friend who i introduced to the blog sent me the link around 10.30pm, after reading both parts, i was just tossing and turning in bed.
I used to think I had past caring for naija but that night I realized I still had small feelings for the place. When you consider that this is just a bit of what is happening there, you just shudder.

No be only you o! Half through the PWC report I got a headache which did not abate until the following morning. The floodgates have not even been opened yet. You just wait until GMB is sworn, that's when the gargantuan greed of naija public servants will really be exposed. Na siddon look I dey now
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by sinizia: 1:23pm On May 14, 2015
mehn!! These bytches looted us dry. wow!!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by philips70(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

The royal fool was even confused and would be an unreliable witness in court. He started with $49 billion, then jumped down to $10 billion before going up again to $20 billion. I wonder how such an unstable character was appointed to head the apex bank

Oponu!

GEJ be like "Shuooooo, this Awusa pipo sef, and na him recommend him brother for me to appoint to NPA oo!!!"

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by TS2(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2015
ellguapo:
I like the 'I told you so' moment. Did you use it well with your hypocritical co-workers? grin

Lol. Yes o.

But many have forgotten where they stood back then.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 14, 2015
I hope Buhari has enough integrity and uprightness to do what is RIGHT by Nigeria!. Please don't listen to the label of witch-hunting....do what is right by Nigeria and that was why you were elected! GEJ had an opportunity to do what was right by Nigeria at the on-set of the petroleum subsidy saga, but he didn't! Hopefully Buhari won't make similar mistakes! Sensible and well meaning Nigerians both home and abroad are tired of this wave of massive looting in government and the change must occur NOW!!!!!
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by tomakint: 2:23pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:

^^^What say you now?
Do you know how to comprehend? $49 billion missing funds now transformed to $20 billion what happened to the remaining $29 billion according to the Gospel of Saint Mallam Sanusi.....
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2015
49cents:
Mark my words the steps Buhari will take on this alleged $20billion can sustain or break up Nigeria

The persecution of GEJ to the extent of being jailed will be deemed as a big insult to the Niger Delta people and the igbo nation who are their major sillies and just anything can happen

The heady fulanis won't have an "outsider" probe them on their resources yet see how sift they are here to go on a witch for proceeds of resources that if not for the stupid lord lugard they won't have been here
jonathan will be probed and jailed and heaven will not fall. Mark my words

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by effyzie01(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
LKO:

I deliberately left out El rufai since he would be busy in Kaduna cleaning up d mess Sambo and his ass lickers have done in that beautiful state. Idika Kalu is good also.

I agree. But I'd like Prof Barth Nnaji to be part of the team.

Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by spacohill3(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
I have always known that gej govt is corrupt. Please no pity and de guilty ones should be jailed. Choi seeee wickedness from gej and allison
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by marcusmide: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
It is obvious that GEJ is one leader that lacks sense of accountability and transparency, his corrupt intents made it practically impossible for him to checkmate the kleptomaniac syndrome in his cabinet members. How could a leader shielded a criminal like Abba Moro, who masterminded the massacre of helpless job seekers as a result of his greed. Dr. GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan will go down in the history of Nigeria as the weakest and the greatest indolent.
Re: HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. by InMyOpinion(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2015
In my opinion, the PwC audit throws up more questions than answers that the FG was desperately hoping for. For instance, recall that the audit firm reported it did not get all the information it needed yet it was able to establish that $1.4bn was unremitted, so imagine if all the information was uncovered. Lets just hope that the NNPC buidling in Abuja does not go up in flames before May 29 (like the one in Lagos did years ago).

It is almost clear now that money's missing - Sanusi may not get the figure right - but my gut feel tells me it may even be higher. (note this was a period of boom)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Makinde Celebrates Tobi, Daughter’s Graduation From Yale University / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64