Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC (42664 Views)

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

But there was election in Kano, Katsina etc, not so

Keep shooting yourself in the foot, thinking you are aiming at your enemy.
E go soon clear for ya eye grin grin

BTW, can you quote just one case where APC lost an election and accepted defeat quietly
Did the tribunals in Kano, Kaduna and other northern states that the PDP performed poorly barred them from submitting their petitions?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by BabaO2: 8:55am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Even Bayelsa people don abandon Jonathan.

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness
They are MOLES, APC better watch it. They should be treated like FFK
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by vikyno(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Too many stupid comments making nairaland boring these days.

The defectors were nothing but a wounded lion being used by APC to do what they do best ( propaganda) all for money.

If they were that useful and had any integrity in the first place, they would have been returned by their respective constituencies.

They are cheap political jobbers. The generation of Judas who found themselves in the SS. Amachi is their grandfather.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Yemiolads(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:57am On May 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Did the tribunals in Kano, Kaduna and other northern states that the PDP performed poorly barred them from submitting their petitions?

Is that the answer to the question I asked in the post you quoted, misitah-i-too-smart
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by datribune: 8:59am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

Na true you talk 52% of Nigerians were tired of PDP hence they voted change of APC grin grin
PDP is dead surely- our democracy is now replaced with a one party status just like Zimbabwe with Mugabe for so many decades embarassed embarassed
Abeg na who come clueless pass

Hahahaha another clueless fear-mongering TANoid throwing tantrums & posting Mugabe's pictures all over nairaland. It's laughable dat u find it easier & convenient to compare APC rather than d dysfunctional so-called largest party in Africa, d PDP which swore to rule 4 d next 60yrs to Mugabe. When will u hav sense?.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by datribune: 9:03am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

I guess OBJ, who ruled us for eight years as second chance civilian president after three years as military Head of state, was very clueful and NOT a kleptomaniac, not so
You too wise abeg, oya make you chop knuckle grin grin
See as the man come PERSONALLY transform himself today thanks to IBB & co that he locked up his son in 2006 just to harrass his father from contesting in 2007!
All hail our fellow citizen with the most clue and NOT kleptomaniac cheesy cheesy

What's my business wit OBJ another bad product of d discredited PDP?.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by pure2012soul(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

I guess OBJ, who ruled us for eight years as second chance civilian president after three years as military Head of state, was very clueful and NOT a kleptomaniac, not so

You too wise abeg, oya make you chop knuckle grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331885_cddqs62ueaehuqd_jpeg63c3f598bfea631e9acf4f670ff572cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331886_obj1_jpeg56832f58bdbb26f9d997068fa0a25bf4

See as the man come PERSONALLY transform himself today thanks to IBB & co that he locked up his son in 2006 just to harrass his father from contesting in 2007!
All hail our fellow citizen with the most clue and NOT kleptomaniac cheesy cheesy

Guy, chop knuckle joor. I love your response grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by nwanwaoge(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
This dude with his bad diction is simply a coward. Hailing from a tribe known by we igbos to b cowards.
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Sen Clever Ikisikpo can defect to APC for all I care besides, senator elect Ben Murray Bruce is d one dat is going to take his seat in d 8th Senate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 9:13am On May 14, 2015
datribune:
What's my business wit OBJ another bad product of d discredited PDP?.

And there I was, thinking I was engaging with someone who had a modicum of reasoning faculty. My bad embarassed embarassed

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta

Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by enthusiastica: 9:20am On May 14, 2015
tunex23:
Interesting.... when will patience decamp to APC? Although she is not wanted
abeg free PEJ she "are" no longer into partisan politics shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by datribune: 9:24am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

And there I was, thinking I was engaging with someone who had a modicum of reasoning faculty. My bad embarassed embarassed

Yeah, Ur bad dat u still support d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history. Ur fixation wit OBJ is becoming a mental condition -OCD. I don't care about OBJ, afterall we ar in dis mes todays because of his error of judgement by foisting on our nation d most clueless, inept & divisive leader who didn't know what leadership meant. In short, he was GEJ's godfather. Weep 4 ur cluelessness by tying OBJ, d failed PDPian to d APC. Buhari is not GEJ. unlike GEJ, GMB is his own man
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by henryuzor(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness
That is the exact same humiliation he gave to OBJ in Ogun state....now it is his turn
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 9:35am On May 14, 2015
datribune:
Yeah, Ur bad dat u still support d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history. Ur fixation wit OBJ is becoming a mental condition -OCD. I don't care about OBJ, afterall we ar in dis mes todays because of his error of judgement by foisting on our nation d most clueless, inept & divisive leader who didn't know what leadership meant. In short, he was GEJ's godfather. Weep 4 ur cluelessness by tying OBJ, d failed PDPian to d APC. Buhari is not GEJ. unlike GEJ, GMB is his own man

Na true you talk, my man grin grin

Abi nor be the Daura President wey work for Abacha for so many years even though he (Abacha) was his junior and later declared the Abacha did NOT steal our money in 2008.
Are we talking about the same Buhari or someone else
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bakila: 9:38am On May 14, 2015
emmykk:
and where is ameachi in the line of things.

He is 1 of the biggest loser.
Nigeria is the biggest gainer. In history he is the first DG of the team that defeated PDP.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 9:39am On May 14, 2015
OKKO:
This people are not the newly elected; they are losers of last election which PDP denied ticket at primaries. Now after performing poorly and been boot out, they now turn around to seek the face of APC.

Some ppl above me are already rejoicing and coursing other ppls tribe. Ok

Too many dumbos on nairaland and in our dear country who, paradoxically, will be the first to call someone smarter than they are clueless grin grin

Na so with dem e-diotic change chanters embarassed

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by einsteino(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

no he wouldnt, they were not returned bu pdp meaning after may 29 another pdp legislator is to take over from both of them. so they are only decamping in protest that pdp refused to return them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bakila: 9:44am On May 14, 2015
donpope1:
Ijaw people the chief betrayers, they even betray their own..

I hail oo....
Taking codiene for someone's headache is drug abuse.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 9:45am On May 14, 2015
bakila:
Nigeria is the biggest gainer. In history he is the first DG of the team that defeated PDP.

You mean this same Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi or another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236079_gworo_jpeg7872db292307cf3d11ae73f58f1bdee3

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amaechi-El-Rufai.jpg[/img]

chinwenduebo:
Gov. Amaechi of Rivers State is one of the APC governors who travelled to London to support Gen. Buhari's Chatham House appearance.

Prior to Buhari's appearance in the House,Gov. Amaechi was pictured from behind running to get things in order for Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161225_nn_jpegf4fcd14f0945fa26d51e0a1562da32dc

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/10954714_1575062899398637_701260397_n.jpg

All hail the Dog of the Tribe of Ubima!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by lazsnaira(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2015
datribune:

smh. Read d trash u hav written, dumbo. U always want to reap where u hav not sown. When will u hav sense?.
U ar still here talking instead of covering ur head in shame & apologizing to nigerians 4 trying to foist on us an inept, clueless kleptomaniac who had shown clearly dat he doesn't hav what it takes to run a complex nation like ours. At d end of d day, ur bigoted vote did not matter as d moral majority of nigerians rose above their differences & banished GEJ & his clueless supporters to d dust-bin of history where they belong.

I have raised a point, a salient one at that. Which will sooner come to pass except there is a strong opposition to check the excesses of apc.

You're pained mr, but who cares. If your yoruba tribe thinks they would enjoy a dime higher than other tribes in this coming government then you're all deluded.

SS&SE should have retained pdp so as to keep the government at the will of the citizens but yorubas are busy abusing Igbos for not joining the apc train. And now that a few greedy bayelsans are selling their birthright for a pot of soup as they're all wont to. And you fools are here celebrating and mocking Igbos without knowing the joke is on you lot.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:49am On May 14, 2015
What is funny about this fabricated article?

Can this statement deprive me from observing GEJ as My President? #Never.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bakila: 9:54am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

You mean this same Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi or another

All hail the LION of the Tribe of Ubima!!!
Yes ohhh. That was when some impotent people said Buhari went for medical check up. Those steps were the moves that decimated PDP and made PEJ nearly divorce GEJ. Is she leaving in OKRIKA up till now?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by naijanaso: 9:56am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

I think you are really getting it wrong here. For me, Jonathan has fulfilled his part of National service and is retiring well, with all the accolades showering on him as being patriotic. He will be paid all his allowance as an ex-president and will always attend the Council of state meeting for life. He is made! These people are not abandoning him, but their conscience. They are the real clueless people and also shameless. They do not have Nigeria at heart, but are there to serve themselves.
GMB was on the other side of the game for more than 10yrs until he found the way to seize power from the incubent. How come these people are massively defecting to the APC just 2 wks after the PDP lost the at the center.
We should not celebrate the defectees, but boo them.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Chiaka(f): 10:16am On May 14, 2015
Stomach Politicians! grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ogastone(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
Hmm! Just like one changing his cloth to another one, he is still the same person on a changed cloth. PDP to APC ......... All of them are still the same people from PDP ........... Wolves in sheep clothing, God should help Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bobmalu83(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2015
focus7:
Igbos una see unna life?in one of my post I said it that alliance between the iIgbos and and south south can never work, because the south southerners will never be surrogates to the Igbos.
You keep on hating Igbos n dey keep on progressing. Must igbos vote apc? or are we practicing one Party system govt. or is ur poverty driving region better than any state in south eastern region? ppl like u make ur region not to progress. A word is enough for a wise
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by poshbrave(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Bounch of frustrated politicians deflecting from d party dat gives u relivenance. i wonder when our leaders will be self resolute and nt self seeking. smh
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Kingbilo(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2015
These peeps don't even know the definition of political party
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by swezenberg(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2015
APGA will soon be bigger than PDP
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Touchforfree(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

But Patience Jonathan has not defected to APC nah.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by sapientia(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
I believe this can be challenged in Court..
They funded you till you won an election...
Campaigned and PDP supporters voted you cos of Jona..
Not yet sworn in and you have defected...
APC seems like a refuse dump this days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.