Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. (4600 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by pomporiking: 9:06am On May 14, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:
bla bla bla..Brutality indeed,in your warped mind you just made a 7star thread. Everything you wrote up there is bullshiit,so many ladies dont do any of the aforementioned. yet they are unmarried,while some do worse but got married. Life isnt about all these list y'all pull outta ur asses, its more than that. The earlier you guys realise it the better for you..

The one the annoys me most is the issue of gold digging i keep reading, is it hypocrisy or y'all just plain dumb not to notice so many ladies nowadays are now independent..

Brutality my cute asss

There are also a lot of independent women who are still gold diggers
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 14, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:
bla bla bla..Brutality indeed,in your warped mind you just made a 7star thread. Everything you wrote up there is bullshiit,so many ladies dont do any of the aforementioned. yet they are unmarried,while some do worse but got married. Life isnt about all these list y'all pull outta ur asses, its more than that. The earlier you guys realise it the better for you..

The one the annoys me most is the issue of gold digging i keep reading, is it hypocrisy or y'all just plain dumb not to notice so many ladies nowadays are now independent..

Brutality my cute asss

Cute ass ke? Who dash you
If you are indeed vast in world matters, you will notice that majority of the most influential women in the world are "married", both within the shores of Africa and beyond.
Nigerian ladies in particular have this warped mentality that the man they are in a relationship with, should provide them with everything and cater to their whims and caprices, now that's bleeped up! No matter how independent they appear, once they get into a relationship they become totally dependent on their guy.
So madam "cute ass" dis thread is not meant to impress you, I'm speaking on behalf of most real fellaz here.
#truthhurts
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 14, 2015
pomporiking:

There are also a lot of independent women who are still gold diggers
#WORD
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Qmab: 9:52am On May 14, 2015
Is marriage the ultimate goal of life for both men and women? Like if you're not married, then you don't have a life?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 14, 2015
kayciano:
PLEASE why are these LADIES being treated as OUTDATED vehicles..... which probably may have served you well in its time.

In as much I detest LADIES who say "ALL MEN ARE THEY SAME", Yet they end up praying to marry from the same MEN COMMUNITY.... Is like eating your cake and requesting for it.

PLEASE Let's allow these LADIES some break.
After all, at some point in time THEY WERE ALL VIRGINS..
-some were RAPED by men of the underworld like u.
-some were DECEIVED.... BY same men, like u.
-some were COERCED.... BY same men like u.
-some were even DISVIRGINED by their FATHER and BROTHER .

MY QUESTIONs are....
Now that you have OPENED them, please who asked u and were u compelled d as well....?
whom do u think will CLOSE them up for u.?

Rather let's ENCOURAGE them and see how many we shall take to the ALTAR this year.
Mehnn, I cnt blive dis is coming from a grown man, let me make some things clear to you:
1) I'm not a RAPIST, and you are a fool for calling me one and comparing me to the men of the underworld.
2) This was meant to be an eye-opener for ladies, who are not proud enough to take a cue and learn from their mistakes- it was meant to HELP some ladies.
3) If you're a fan of incestuous relationships in your family, I'm not.
Maybe you and jaybee3 can go ahead and close them up, after fvcking every eligible niqqa in town, you carry them home as your wife and pile up curses for you and your unforeseen generations still unborn.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by jaybee3(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

Mehnn, I cnt blive dis is coming from a grown man, let me make some things clear to you:
1) I'm not a RAPIST, and you are a fool for calling me one and comparing me to the men of the underworld.
2) This was meant to be an eye-opener for ladies, who are not proud enough to take a cue and learn from their mistakes- it was meant to HELP some ladies.
Maybe you and jaybee3 can go ahead and close them up, after fvcking every eligible niqqa in town, you carry them home as your wife and pile up curses for you and your unforeseen generations still unborn.
Having sexual partners/experience isn't necessarily going to determine their future with you or is it?

What wrong in having the ladies have some sort of sexual experience If it's Okay for men to be equally experienced?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 10:10am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

MY man, statements like this are not made on a SPECIFIC grounds .. OK.
By the way it wasn't DIRECTED at you.
It was meant to be an EYE OPENER to men who derive pleasure in berating women at any slightest provocation.

Men... U need to check your ANGER STATUS...?
it will be of help.
U misunderstood my POINTS clearly.
No one called you a RAPIST..
I don't know U, so Y should I call u such..?
STUDY closely , pls.!
Being someone who put up such an intriguing but unnecessary article, I expected so much decorum from you.

It's unnecessary because LADIES are passing through a lot.. even here on nairaland.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2015
All the single ladies ...

Self employed on their Facebook status..

They hardly say the truth about their condition..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 14, 2015
oyin17:
Go and sleep joo

Truth is bitter..

Alomo fresh boy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
7. Maybe its not God's time yet.

Hi twaci !

You face looks familiar.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Purplehisbiscus(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

Cute ass ke? Who dash you
If you are indeed vast in world matters, you will notice that majority of the most influential women in the world are "married", both within the shores of Africa and beyond.
Nigerian ladies in particular have this warped mentality that the man they are in a relationship with, should provide them with everything and cater to their whims and caprices, now that's bleeped up! No matter how independent they appear, once they get into a relationship they become totally dependent on their guy.
So madam "cute ass" dis thread is not meant to impress you, I'm speaking on behalf of most real fellaz here.
#truthhurts

That moment when you wrote a lengthy post to counter a post,but wiped afterwards because everything he wrote doesnt make sense.
Truthhurts indeed.Smh
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Truth is bitter..
Alomo fresh boy.

Ignored
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Wilson125(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2015
Purplehisbiscus:

Brutality my cute asss

some of una no suppose dey here, all this nonsense na china cos am cus if to say em try mek thier fones cost small, all this shit no for dey happen n also ah go blame mtn for this free mb wey em dey give una.. sis abeg wait mek u mature b4 u com online..tanx
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Hi twaci !

You face looks familiar.
Does it? smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Does it? smiley

Yeah.

Are you Igbo from Abia ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Purplehisbiscus(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2015
Wilson125:
some of una no suppose dey here, all this nonsense na china cos am cus if to say em try mek thier fones cost small, all this shit no for dey happen n also ah go blame mtn for this free mb wey em dey give una.. sis abeg wait mek u mature b4 u com online..tanx

Chaii, i pity you,so because you use china phones and tweak the life outta of it you feel everyone is as poor as you. You re sick in the head for this rubbish you just typed. I just checked your profile, so much for maturiy.. See your white washed cheap photoshoping. Not trying to blow my trumpet but since you wanted to know,the phone i used in replying this shiit you just typed, will pay for your house rent feeding allowance pauper. Free Mb indeed,boy grow up you and your ilks thinks through ur penile holes..#done with you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by nepp(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2015
jaybee3:
Dumbbbbbbbb

The single most important reason is the siesmic shift in the reasoning for getting married. Historically, most women see marriages as a source of guarantee to financial freedom. Women are now being empowered and equally capable hence the dwindling effect of availabe desirable men in the open market

And this is it.... smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yeah.

Are you Igbo from Abia ?
Yeah cheesy. Also from Abia?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah cheesy. Also from Abia?

Yes, but you reside in Enugu..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yes, but you reside in Enugu..
Hehehe! Are u trying to validate the point that I and Tohpahz may be sisters? cheesy

Thought I wouldn't remember?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Hehehe! Are u trying to validate the point that I and Tohpahz may be sisters? cheesy

Thought I wouldn't remember?

I never read that analogy. I am trying to validate where you hail from.

Never to undermine your competition. Is your dad INNO ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 12:09pm On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

I never read that analogy. I am trying to validate where you hail from.

Never to undermine your competition. Is your dad INNO ?
I don't reside in Enugu, neither is my dad INNO smiley. Could be I look like someone u know sha...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
I don't reside in Enugu, neither is my dad INNO smiley. Could be I look like someone u know sha...

Sorry for the exposure..
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Sorry for the exposure..
No biggie dear smiley. I understand.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by liljboy(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2015
Women are quick to talk about a man’s performance while neglecting the fact that they could use a lot of improvement as well.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
Naughtysite:

Sorry for the exposure..
No biggie dear, I understand smiley.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by OKNkanu(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
You didn't say the truth........ But yet.....

You didn't lie.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by moski5(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Nah! The only thing I have heard is that most girls who rush into marriage (even ones who do not do those things u listed above) sometimes fall right back out of it. Why not wait till its time?

Oh well, its my opinion tho, can't force it on u smiley. Good morning.

emmm Wat do yu mean by d right time

Its God that will help us This relationship issue which is not complicated b4 people just complicate it mtcheew
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
moski5:

emmm Wat do yu mean by d right time

Its God that will help us This relationship issue which is not complicated b4 people just complicate it mtcheew
Guys don't "mtcheeew" dear cheesy. Its a feminine thing to do.

Secondly, u can give ur opinion without quoting me. Thanks smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by moski5(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Guys don't "mtcheeew" dear cheesy. Its a feminine thing to do.

Secondly, u can give ur opinion without quoting me. Thanks smiley

smh yu didn't c d question I asked shey
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
moski5:

smh yu didn't c d question I asked shey
Shouldn't be directed to me cheesy. I dont answer questions in the evening. Try 2mao morning smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by moski5(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Shouldn't be directed to me cheesy. I dont answer questions in the evening. Try 2mao morning smiley

lol very funi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / Can You Date Her For 100 Million Dollars ??? ( Photo ) / What Will You Do In This Situation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.