Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,615 members, 7,948,373 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? (961 Views)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by McDonalds2014(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2015
My Friend is dating Sally. They split up, and suddenly Sally's single.Ever Since they Split, I realise that I fancy Sally.
What should i do? Should I snag a bouquet of roses and march off after Sally in pursuit of all things romantic? Or is the idea of dating a friend's ex a minefield best avoided? Is it qoinq to destroys the trust and the relationship i have with my friend?

Your Opinions and Suggestions Are Highly Welcomed!
Cc: Lalalistic
Ishlove
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Akkord4gov: 5:55am On May 14, 2015
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Tallesty1(m): 5:59am On May 14, 2015
You are ready to screw up your friendship with your good friend cause of sally?

How sure are you that what ate their rice will not come back for your stew?

You better packwell else you will lose your friend and lose sally too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 6:00am On May 14, 2015
F
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by McDonalds2014(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
You are ready to screw up your friendship with your good friend cause of sally?

How sure are you that what ate their rice will not come back for your stew?

You better packwell else you will lose your friend and lose sally too.
Thanks for your advice....To be my Own Understanding...The qirl is so caring and Ok for my friend but my friend just stopped the relationship for no reason
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by nzeobi(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2015
Morally its wrong
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by ginawest(f): 6:11am On May 14, 2015
no baby!!don't do dat....its gonna bring enmity between u n ur fwend..
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by bewla(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2015
Good

but let me add dis if u get along well with d girl u friend will still be fucking her if he wish.

go watch this firm (the last America virgin) then u decide for your self
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 14, 2015
Were u waiting for them to split up? If not I don't see why on earth will u see Sally single and romantic. Aint u suppose to be trying every thing to bring them back together?I doubt this your friendship with your friend, it seems u are the bad friend here. Is Sally the only girl in your Area
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 6:15am On May 14, 2015
ginawest:
no baby!!don't do dat....its gonna bring enmity between u n ur fwend..
Yeah my dear. I can't do that O, no matter what.
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by alberto2k(m): 6:16am On May 14, 2015
Nigga's code 117 = say itz wrong. . . check code 133 for further explanations grin
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Basildvalour(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2015
Man, the thing is, make up your mind on which of them you really need more in your life because the choice for one of them will automatically mean you losing the other.

You might still choose Sally and your friend will find out, pretend as though nothing is wrong but he would be totally against you and wouldn't tell you. He'll want to repay you too.

Be wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by WASMOG(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2015
My friend wake up look for another girl how is sally going to feel whenever ur friend come to visit u or even ur friend
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by Tallesty1(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2015
McDonalds2014:

Thanks for your advice....To be my Own Understanding...The qirl is so caring and Ok for my friend but my friend just stopped the relationship for no reason
That's what you think, or maybe what your feelings for her makes you think but truth is, there is nothing like doing something without a reason. There is always a reason
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by tempem: 7:04am On May 14, 2015
If I were your friend, I'll let you have her, but over the years, stuffs like that always have pay backs...
So, You had better not try that.

And bro, First-hand experience isn't the best teacher, learn from others' mistakes not from yours, 'cause wounds heals, scars don't.
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by tempem: 7:06am On May 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's what you think, or maybe what your feelings for her makes you think but truth is, there is nothing like doing something without a reason. There is always a reason

valid point, bro.....
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by ivyT(f): 7:17am On May 14, 2015
when guys plenty errywhere.tufia
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by ibrokola(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
It's better to avoid such a girl! But there again, if the girl in question has all the good qualities I want in a wife and my friend was stupid enough to dump her, I'll start a serious relationship with her and break off from my friend!
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by McDonalds2014(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
ivyT:
when guys plenty errywhere.tufia
lolz
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by McDonalds2014(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2015
ibrokola:
It's better to avoid such a girl! But there again, if the girl in question has all the good qualities I want in a wife and my friend was stupid enough to dump her, I'll start a serious relationship with her and break off from my friend!
That's My taught but.....
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by stingbreed(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2015
Guy tidy & move on angry
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by oppybouy(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2015
Op go ahead and date Sally, afteral its about how you feel. but then again, you would probably be insecure throughout the relationship, cos Ur friend won't stop hovering over Sally like a helicopter. except he does you a favour by dropping dead. you know what to do bro.
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by LadyCaty(f): 7:44am On May 14, 2015
It doesn't make sense..
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by parzdor(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2015
gj
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by ibrokola(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2015
McDonalds2014:
That's My taught but.....
But You friend has grazed her? Bro trust me. Personal qualities come before who grazed who!
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2015
stingbreed:
Guy tidy & move on angry

Sex hunterscheesy.
Re: Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? by stingbreed(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sex hunterscheesy.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

If Your Sch Is Full Of Olosho And Runz Babe,wil U Tel Ur Dad And Mum / Why Nigerian Girls Should Love Rastafarian Guys / Bold People, Tell Us What You've Practised From The Novel 50 Shades By E.L James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.