Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! (842 Views)

MTN Data Recharge Card For SME / Piuni's U-browse... The Revolutionary 5G Data-free Browser!!! / How To Get 1 Gb For N150 On Your Glo Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! by rrotims: 7:16am On May 14, 2015
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you sent.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda
Re: Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On May 14, 2015
rrotims:
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you sent.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda
what do u gain from scamming people?
Re: Get 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data Free!!! by rrotims: 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
what do u gain from scamming people?
Dis is not a scam sir/ma!!! I'm a data reseller with integrity. I totally understand u, but this is real, going by that thread, u wil actually pay yourself by collecting the 10th person's money and forwarding his/her no. Is that a scam? And if u want data, u forward dt credit nd 1 gig wil be sent to ur own no.

#LegitForever!

(1) (Reply)

419 Story: No Layoff In Zenith Bank / (pls Advice) How Can I Recruit Workers? / Blocked/Leased Funds Providers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.