Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? (1331 Views)

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Doilooklikeicare(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2015
A good number of ladies are baby mamas and they find happiness in it. So ladies if you have the chance to be a baby mama for a rich and loving guy will you?
let's hear you out.
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Input(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
A good number will be, you don't have to ask them.

It's either you are over estimating them (ladies) or you are under estimating the power of money.

BTW being a baby mama gives you like 60% chance of becoming the "real" mama.

pens down............
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by smvinreal(f): 8:17am On May 14, 2015
I will never do that to me its wrong to be a babymama why not instead be his wife and give him all the babies he wants
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Doilooklikeicare(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2015
smvinreal:
I will never do that to me its wrong to be a babymama why not instead be his wife and give him all the babies he wants

i knw you are pretending. dnt you knw dat we are talking abt money he is ready to give u anything just give him a baby.
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Input(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2015
smvinreal:

You are the type of person I will rough handle and maltreat in relationship for using the word NEVER.

never say NEVER!
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Enegod(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2015
smvinreal:
This one thinks like our forefathers!
So, if he wants 20 children, you'll give it to him!
What happens to family planning?
Besides, babymama is for the future undecided
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by sinaj(f): 8:45am On May 14, 2015
Theres no nid coz I will b rich too cool

beside i wana watch ma kids grow smiley
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Summer1(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2015
Why do guys generalize d fact that ALL girls like and adore money,its not really like that...there are still few that have dignity and integrity for their womanhood..cut us some slack please
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by smvinreal(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2015
Doilooklikeicare:

i knw you are pretending. dnt you knw dat we are talking abt money he is ready to give u anything just give him a baby.
i won't still do that shit even if money is involved
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
Why do guys generalize d fact that ALL girls like and adore money,its not really like that...there are still few that have dignity and integrity for their womanhood..cut us some slack please

Where is ur stand? Money or Love? Speak 4 ya self tongue
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Summer1(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2015
BennieWang:

Where is ur stand? Money or Love? Speak 4 ya self tongue
No human hates money but it shouldnt b made a priority in the scale of preference for ur dream guy's qualities..money without love doesn't make a happy home..and I envy couples that live happily,money or no money..so,I'd rather go for an ambitious guy with dreams who loves me, than a rich dude who doesn't know my worth becos he's blinded by money(that may even finish along the line)
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by chigoizie7(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmmm, I just de stand ontop that sinaj flat bre ast the look una,

@ the rate these girls de place money over every damn thing, in 5 yrs time,no guy go wan marry, me sef, I de consider baby mama, make I just hammer 1st.
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:

No human hates money but it shouldnt b made a priority in the scale of preference for ur dream guy's qualities..money without love doesn't make a happy home..and I envy couples that live happily,money or no money..so,I'd rather go for an ambitious guy with dreams who loves me, than a rich dude who doesn't know my worth becos he's blinded by money(that may even finish along the line)

Hmm, dat was quite insightful. U be smart babe o. Buh den wen u say ambitious guy, I hope u knw been very ambitious can b deadly!!!
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by cyprus000: 12:17pm On May 14, 2015
[size=13pt]definately not nigerian gals of this our age.

If you say our mamas,I will agree with youwink
[/size]

Summer1:
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Summer1(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
BennieWang:

Hmm, dat was quite insightful. U be smart babe o. Buh den wen u say ambitious guy, I hope u knw been very ambitious can b deadly!!!
Yea d idea of being ambitious could b misunderstood by people but what I meant is having a goal(positive) and working towards achieving it
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
smvinreal:
[size=14pt]DREAMS ARE THE CLOUDS WE RIDE ON...UNTIL REALITY SHOOTS US DOWNsmiley.
[/size]
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:

Yea d idea of being ambitious could b misunderstood by people but what I meant is having a goal(positive) and working towards achieving it

Am of d opinion that even a lady shouldn't lack vision nd ambition in life. Cos u will agree wit me dat most ladies today lack these....
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by Input(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=14pt]DREAMS ARE THE CLOUDS WE RIDE ON...UNTIL REALITY SHOOTS US DOWNsmiley.
[/size]

Love this quote, sometimes you never wish to do certain things but reality leaves you with no option.
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by sinaj(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm, I just de stand ontop that sinaj flat bre ast the look una,

@ the rate these girls de place money over every damn thing, in 5 yrs time,no guy go wan marry, me sef, I de consider baby mama, make I just hammer 1st.

lol stand on top whose bwest?

abeg park dat ya flaccid di ck wey u use de type one side make d ba3 no die undecided
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by sinaj(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[/size]

nice quote smiley

gotta save it.

for d first m reading a reasonable comment from you wink
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

nice quote smiley

gotta save it.

You obviously haven't been reading bulk of my comments/postssmiley.

Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by tpiadotcom: 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
Doilooklikeicare:

why is he unable to marry or adopt?
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

nice quote smiley

gotta save it.

I also saw the insult but I'll let it slide. smiley

Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

hmm mayb I will start reading them weneva I come across dem smiley
Re: Ladies,are You Ready To Be A Baby Mama If He Is Rich? by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I also saw the insult but I'll let it slide. smiley

lol *covers face*

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Living In Nigeria / Typical Nigerian Guy / Who Can Be Nice Enough To Subscribe For My Bb Subsciption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.