Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,102 members, 7,987,877 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigeria: My Involvement In Lekki Bank Robbery - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria: My Involvement In Lekki Bank Robbery - Suspect (496 Views)

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) / Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: My Involvement In Lekki Bank Robbery - Suspect by gatb(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2015
A suspected member of the armed robbery gang who invaded a bank in Lekki Lagos killing three policemen and a teenage hawker has been arrested.

The suspect, Ekelemo Kuete said he was given N50,000 for his involvement in the deadly operation.

According to the indigene of Ondo state, " We were 15 in number that went for that operation and we used two speed boats. Five of us stayed back in the boat at Lekki while the other 10 went inside the bank. When they killed the policemen and two other civilians I queried them but they didn't listen."

"I am the speed boat driver that took the armed robbery gang to Lekki on Mach 12, 2015". I didn't want to go, they forced me, and after the operation, they gave me N50,000. I have not gone for robbery operation before now; I am into oil bunkering in Arepo along Lagos Ibadan expressway, a community in Ogun state. I know they were robbers when the contracted me to use my speed boat to convey them through the waterways to Lekki. I make money from oil bunkering between N50,000- N80,000 each time I go to work.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 55 In Borno Villages / EFCC Re-arraigns Sylva For Alleged N2.45b Fraud / Movement Gives Buhari 60 Days To Find Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.