Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? (1083 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Temmyturpe(f): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
[i][/i]The sexy, beautiful, or classy woman he’s just checked out can’t even begin to compete with the bond you’ve already established with him. And the emotional connection he has with you is way deeper than a quick look directed towards another woman.

Also keep in mind that this isn’t just a guy thing. Studies show that women check out men, too. But, since we ladies have peripheral vision that’s far superior to guys(meaning you don’t have to turn your head to give a hot guy the once over), you rarely get caught.

So keep calm and be yourself, he would always find reasons to stick with you if you are Confident.
ONITEMI. grin

Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Mhizkel(f): 10:53am On May 14, 2015
cool
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 14, 2015
Sometimes its not all abt beauty wat men wants from the other chick...sometimes its all bcoz of the "assets" she has...and i am talking abt racks,stacks,bands A,bucks,cheese or watever d other name of money...for the love of money, it hurts but true but some men can juz leave their partner coz of this..
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2015
If you are with me and you dey fvck up, you're gonna lose me to another chick, no be say dem say, and you can't do jack about.

If you like, be confident from here to Jerusalem, Jericho, New york, Paris and Berlin, If I wan leave you, I go leave you.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
If you are with me and you dey fvck up, you're gonna lose me to another chick, no be say dem say, and you can't do jack about.

If you like, be confident from here to Jerusalem, Jericho, New york, Paris and Berlin, If I wan leave you, I go leave you.
lol. I think the thread dey directed to ladies wey no dey 'fvck up'. Question be where the girl wey no dey 'fvck up' dey self?
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Mprex(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2015
lets just say a man you 'lost' was not actually your man
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2015
Is that zo?
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by Temmyturpe(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:

Well it is for an established relationship with two serious minded individuals unlike what we run here in nigeria, cos definitely both parties would Bleep up at one point but that shouldn't be a problem
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by jaybee3(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
Temmyturpe:
The sexy, beautiful, or classy woman he’s just checked out can’t even begin to compete with the bond you’ve already established with him. And the emotional connection he has with you is way deeper than a quick look directed towards another woman.
Also keep in mind that this isn’t just a guy thing. Studies show that women check out men, too. But, since we ladies have peripheral vision that’s far superior to guys(meaning you don’t have to turn your head to give a hot guy the once over), you rarely get caught.
So keep calm and be yourself, he would always find reasons to stick with you if you are Confident.
ONITEMI.
grin

Men that cheat think about the:
hunt=>catch=>Kill/satisfaction=>consequences
in that order
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by MrsChima(f): 5:12pm On May 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Men that cheat think about the:
hunt=>catch=>Kill/satisfaction=>consequences
in that order

You are speaking from experience huh? lipsrsealed

buburu oko
Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
Ladies...if you have to worry about losing your man to anyobe...he was never yours!

You can't lose something that wasn't yours! A man that truly loves you will not cheat on you and if you are doing wrong as a woman...he will walk away before he cheats on you.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? by DEIFIED(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
Op surname must be ''confidential''.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This, Dump Her (photo) / How To Act When Your Girl Dumps You / When Does Cheating Start In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.