Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! (693 Views)

A Brother's Post From May, 2015, Do We Still Have Hope? / Igbo: A Recognized Ethnic Group In Rivers State, Says RVSG / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2015
I was going through this thread and saw this post from cramjones which is just the truth about the Igbo. Just like the jews who are hated by many and persecuted yet continue to flourish and prosper, so it is with the Igbo. No matter the blind hatred being displayed by some Nigerians towards us, we continue to prosper and move ahead. We are truly Israelites!

thank you cramjones, I had to read this comment like seven times to be sure it was from you. God bless you for saying the truth. cool

I wish Chuka Umanna the very best. He demonstrates the true Igbo spirit. The Jews will always continue to be blessed despite their persecution around the world. Even though you are persecuted and killed in your home country, it will never deter the successes of the Igbos!

Igbo Kewnu! eeyah!

-CramJones
(Quote) (Report) 53 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/2312437/chuka-umunna-declares-intention-run
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2015
Israel accepts all Jews from all corners of the world, Ibos should consider moving to Israel if they truly believe they are Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by bigfrancis21: 11:31am On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I was going through this thread and saw this post from cramjones which is just the truth about the Igbo. Just like the jews who are hated by many and persecuted yet continue to flourish and prosper, so it is with the Igbo. No matter the blind hatred being displayed by some Nigerians towards us, we continue to prosper and move ahead. We are truly Israelites!

thank you cramjones, I had to read this comment like seven times to be sure it was from you. God bless you for saying the truth. cool

I wish Chuka Umanna the very best. He demonstrates the true Igbo spirit. The Jews will always continue to be blessed despite their persecution around the world. Even though you are persecuted and killed in your home country, it will never deter the successes of the Igbos!

Igbo Kewnu! eeyah!

-CramJones
(Quote) (Report) 53 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/2312437/chuka-umunna-declares-intention-run

Cramjones is Fani Kayode right?
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Cramjones is Fani Kayode right?

I don't know ooo.
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
Aigbofa:
Israel accepts all Jews from all corners of the world, Ibos should consider moving to Israel if they truly believe they are Jews.

We can form another jewish bloc here..
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by cOmradeOracle: 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
Abeg ;don't go getting delusions on grandeur. Shalom.
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
Deluded people undecided undecided
Re: Fantastic Post From Cramjones About The Igbo - A Must Read! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We can form another jewish bloc here..

Jewish bloc ko, zionist cement ni.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Jonathan’s Loss, My Ailment Disappeared – Patience / Ex- Borno Governor, Modu Sheriff, Hands Himself In To EFCC / Over 20 UNN Students Die In Fatal Road Accident (photos) - Naija Pips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.