Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” (37285 Views)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by kradleber: 1:14am On May 15, 2015
You can download rigor mortis here

tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/boogey-i-killed-em-rigor-mortis-you-and-you/
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Gynacologist(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2015
Emperortj93:
I would have suggested Jesse Jagz but I guess he's too talented (if not more than jay z himself) to be signed under his record label

Its jagz nation baby
jagz is outta ds planet...it jagz nation baby....
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by Nobody: 8:58am On May 15, 2015
Ishilove:

http://techpoint.ng/dear-jay-z-here-are-7-nigerian-artistes-that-should-be-discovered/

I was expecting to see artists like Lil Kesh or Kiss Daniel or one of these young boys now making waves- although, to be very very sincere here, I think Lil Kesh is singing rubbish; 'rhythmically pleasant' rubbish. Who knows, maybe the vacuity of the boy's lyrics is why he didn't feature on this list of 7. It doesn't matter, though. Nigerians love Lil Kesh!!! cheesy

So, do you agree with the writer of this article? The only artist i know on the list is Brymo embarassed

You can add yours
Not surprising, I know everybody on the list, that's because only noise makers wave these days, and I'm allergic to noise so I browse deep for songs I can listen to and enjoy.

I can place my bet on boogey any day anytime

Rather I doubt black magic can make it outside 9ja
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by flowsamuels(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2015
safarigirl:
did I mention your boogey? Are you daft? Can you imagine this cretin from some sewage telling me to shut the furk up. You must be mad

Oloshi omo ale jati jati, go furk yourself or present your azzhole to boogey for furking, anuofia!
i will give you the pleasure of you going through all your quotes and post on nairaland .....

you will see how disapppointed your father is,the fact you always come out to brawl with men online doesnt make you more a feminist but a slutt to start with.

thats how pple get married and keep wondering why they are barren without knowing their deeds has spiritually turned them to men.

so brother,show us your stupidity....

this has been your way since adam,forming an e thug on men....foolish shameless whoreee....i forsee you not getting married.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by ttcutie(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
pls dnt 4get jo-el,he is also a very talented artiste,love d track"you are in love"people do mistake him 4 tuface sha
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by mbulela: 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
naijababe:
Thank you OP!

Damn! That Simi girl is seriously killing it. Never heard of her and I guess that is why she is underrated.
I heard her sing at the 2kings concert. I was struggling to reconcile the big voice with the small frame.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by mbulela: 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
runzlord:

Rather I doubt black magic can make it outside 9ja
Is this a typo?
Dude has mad skills and is lyrically adept.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by mbulela: 9:56pm On May 16, 2015
vickerz:

lol, , mhen that jazzman olofin na one kind , when i was little, all the big bros in our area like am like craze, "its popping shuku shuku bam bam" chai, memories

i heard hes still using that mercedes car from all those years, is it true
You be serious case.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by mbulela: 10:00pm On May 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Lil kesh and his boss are singing nothing but plain rubbish lately. And it's sad 'cause kids(even adults that ought to stop them) sing along to the rubbish. embarassed
Both of the them are the reason why I am glad my Yoruba is not up to scratch. That is what often happens to naija artists. Once they make little change if the small depth in their lyrics disappear. They become very lazy.
Very soon olamide will be coughing on top beats and folks will call it banger.
Compare the MI of today and his first album. You can smell the lazy lyrics from afar.
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by cirmuell(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
mbulela:

Both of the them are the reason why I am glad my Yoruba is not up to scratch. That is what often happens to naija artists. Once they make little change if the small depth in their lyrics disappear. They become very lazy.
Very soon olarinde will be coughing on top beats and folks will call it banger.
Compare the MI of today and his first album. You can smell the lazy lyrics from afar.
Exactly bro, that's why I do less naija music, more of foriegn(r&b and rap).
Re: Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” by saysugar(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Won't any 9ja artist feature jayz?? Any African artist before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Swazzi Features Nyeka Douglas In "Jollof" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.