Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal (766 Views)

I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by advict(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
find it difficult in toasting a girl because
i dont like talking too much as u know
dat dis girls like guys to blow them up with
many topic to make dia day
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by AdamBrody1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2009
Turn into deaf and dumb and use signs instead also known as "be-be" grin
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by sinie: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
its ok 2 be quiet. not every one is a parrot. however maybe u should go 4 talkative girls, trust me they will appreciate u
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by Pogistega(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
Never directly tell a lady you like her. You may, however, complement her on her dressing, or even on how well her nails are painted. Refrain from asking for her phone number (let her take the initiative), but express your desire to see her again.
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by omega25red(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
The only way a man with no words can woe a girl is by having lots of dough and making it rain grin (few people wont get this)
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
Just pretend like you're a martial artist and kick her, she'll know you're damn serious. grin
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by iviix(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
Woe or woo? chei! NLanders n0 go kill me oh
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by Krissykriss(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
Buy her a car. Itzalabout d money 4 dem chics. They may say otherwise but its all a lie.
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
Take 1000 naira bills to your tailor and tell him/her to sew an agbada with it, then cruise on your expensive ride(1mile an hour) You will be beating them off with a stick. I accept your appreciation in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Take 1000 naira bills to your tailor and tell him/her to sew an agbada with it, then cruise on your expensive ride(1mile an hour) You will be beating them off with a stick. I accept your appreciation in advance cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by daylae(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster well, you don't have to talk too much to win a girl's love,cus your positive action and behavior around her can also speak for you and make her know you care. Besides, a chatter-box with a sugar coated lips often say what they don't mean.
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by dckng16(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
D rich dont toast, it is meant for poor men!!!!!! Go get d money they will run after u or do u still believe in love without money in dis Naija wey we dey? cool
Re: How Do A Man Of Shortwords Woe A Gal by tayoast(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
iv_i_ix:

Woe or woo?
grin

all that's important is d msg, not d msger.

(1) (Reply)

For Beauty And Love / To Pre-nup Or Not To Pre-nup? / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.