Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,707 members, 7,938,130 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? (1585 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by domwas2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
Are men more than ladies in Abuja or what ? i can't figure it out
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Douzy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2006
Been wondering about that too.
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Busta(f): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2006
why the question??
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by omofineboy(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2006
Check the population commission. Are u writing a thesis on that?
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by kayoday(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2006
@dowas2

i dont know d basis for ur questn, but i bliv maybe because U no dey see free babes for ABJ like Lagos. or any other town
The truth is there are more babes in Abuja than some town(ratio of male : Female) but U dont get 2 know if u dont have a car, place of ur own and money. ABJ girls eye dey chuk. NO MONEY NO BABE. They are all after Top politians & their relatives, Contractors, Top Civil servant, Bankers, 419 guys, Yahoo-Yahoo boy. They no send U if u no get cash if U like Fine pass Ramsom Noah. Although there r some exception sha. U know what i mean .

If U want 2 confirm wat i told U, drive any good car to any Mr biggs joint in Abj. U will be surprise d way babes will be requesting for lift 2 d next street if u dont ask for their nom they will ask for urs.

So my guy, For ABJ NO MONEY. NO BABE
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Douzy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2006
@kayoday

NO WONDER!?!

Anywayz, I'll be leaving this place soon (even if it's for a while).
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by esto(f): 1:50am On Sep 14, 2006
wait a minute, are u leaving cos there are no babes there,
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Busta(f): 2:17am On Sep 14, 2006
LOL, I thought he's in Abuja at the moment. Enways, I know that Abuja get babes sha and fyne ones to say the least.
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Douzy(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2006
esto:

wait a minute, are u leaving because there are no babes there,

Hell NO, I'm not leaving because there're no dames in Abuja, since I didn't come here (ABJ) because of babes in the first place. However, it's a bit of a boring place (when I compare it to other places I've been to - P.City, Eko, Coal City, etc), coupled with the kind of lifestyle (daily activities) I unfortunately adopted here.

Anywayz, I'm still around for a while, and if you're really in ABJ (like your profile said), then I wouldn't mind getting in touch with you (if you don't mind) and possibly hang out someday (for a drink). Who knows, you might help change my idea of life in ABJ.

Duh!

Busta:

LOL, I thought he's in Abuja at the moment. Enways, I know that Abuja get babes sha and fyne ones to say the least.

You're right about the kind of fyne babes they've got here, but read kayoday's post and you would understand what we are actually talking about here. At places like P.Town, peeps mingle freely (that you hardly notice any social stratifications) more than they do here.

NEwayz, I think I'll soon leave this place to go look for mo stash, and then come back after I've gathered much more (since that's the only way to enjoy oneself here). . . lol!

Do I even know what I'm talking about? DUH!
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by domwas2(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2006
@ Kayoday and the Curious minded ones,
Thanks for ur comment on this topic, i can say what u've written is true base on those qualification they hook around with guys,because i had heard,seen and come across ladies like that for the few months i've been here - when they meets u they'll ask for "what ur dad and ur mom does for living" and come back to u and ask "what u're up to " they don't care , since the money is coming in.
Anyway, base on the topic - I have nothing to do with the topic, i just fine myself trying to know what poped my mind a couple of weeks ago.
I found myself in an environment whereby the percentage of guys is 99.5 to lady, I'm surprised then i went ahead to a lady and asked she said "because most of the men are from their town in search of job leaving the ladies or wifes behind." i guess she may be right anyway.
Thats why i brought the topic to read what you think about the topic so far.
Moreover,thanks for ur comment - you all.
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by iice(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2006
Interesting. . . my bro was like for real, you need money for chics to come around o
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by trendy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2007
lol, maybe i should move to Abuja
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by angelchi(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2007
na wa o, e be like say u go do ur own census 4 abj.
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Douzy(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2007
trendy:

lol, maybe i should move to Abuja
For me? wink Oh, sweet! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by trendy(f): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2007
yes ! for u wink kiss
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by Douzy(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2007
Oh yeah, oh yeah. Bring it to me, babes! cool cheesy wink
Re: Are Men More Than Ladies In Abuja Or What ? by larryoncol(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2007
abuja babes are blood suckers lol,

but thank God i know how to deal with em

(1) (Reply)

What Age Do U Think Is Right To Fall In Love / I Tested My Girl / What Do U Make Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.