Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). (5787 Views)

How To Prevent Underarm Odor Forever With These 10 Effective Home Remedies / Yemi Alade Rocking Her Hair Like Kilode / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Willaimsbrick(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2015
The 22 year old showed off her hairy underarms as she went to the club in NYC last night. There's nothing sexy or hygienic about this. Would you leave armpit hair? More photos after the cut..

The singer and actress arrived the airport in New York yesterday dressed in see-through top and she wasn't wearing a bra. Yawn!.

Then she made an appearance at the Adult Swim Upfront Party at Terminal 5 in NYC wearing just nipple pasties, suspenders and tights

Source: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/ladies-would-you-keep-underarm-hair.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Willaimsbrick(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by pinkycute(f): 7:25pm On May 14, 2015
See her small breast grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2015
Never!!..btw..what's fashion turning into abeg?..see o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Merlissa(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2015
No way!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 14, 2015
Eww! She's starting to look cray. Going the Lindsay Lohan way, I guess. Nneka123 *sound the '3' like 'trey!'* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by mikidoo1(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
We sabi say dis one na nut case! Whatever rocks her boat!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by izuch(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
I wonder how the one wey dey her punny region go dey cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by danbrowndmf(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
pinkycute:

like your own grin
pinkycute:

like your own

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by DonX001: 8:41pm On May 14, 2015
izuch:
I wonder how the one wey dey her punny region go dey cry

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by iamrealdeji(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
like your own ;Dlike your own
how come you're Danbrowndmf? Do you like Dan Brown's books?I've read all his books, I'm a huge fan of his Robert Langdon series: my fav is Da Vinci code,followed by Lost symbol,followed by Inferno followed by Angels and Demons,ive read,digital fortress and deception point too,but I don't like deception point,all those geology thing he concentrated on made it kinda boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by enoqueen: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Gradually loosing it to drugs.

I really miss the old her.
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by CrazyScientist: 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
Let her come like this to naija, after tapping... YabaLeft straight!!! angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by CrazyScientist: 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how come you're Danbrowndmf? Do you like Dan Brown's books?I've read all his books, I'm a huge fan of his Robert Langdon series: my fav is Da Vinci code,followed by Lost symbol,followed by Inferno followed by Angels and Demons,ive read,digital fortress and deception point too,but I don't like deception point,all those geology thing he concentrated on made it kinda boring

THIS GUY NA GEEK!! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by frostland(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Da Vinci code made me love Dan Brown books
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Eww! She's starting to look cray. Going the Lindsay Lohan way, I guess. Nneka123 *sound the '3' like 'trey!'* cheesy
Explain yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:35pm On May 14, 2015
Naa wa o! Good girl turn Bad.
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
My favourite are angels and demons and da vinci code.....dat ma stage name "Danbrown" I Rap!.cheesy

though my name is Daniel...
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by danbrowndmf(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2015
frostland:
Da vinci code and Angels and demon...
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:

THIS GUY NA GEEK!! grin
I think you're right senor
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2015
frostland:
yeah,Dan Brown's best book so far,its more than just a novel
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
My favourite are angels and demons and da vinci code.....dat ma stage name "Danbrown" I Rap!.cheesy

oh,splendid! I love rap too,I'm Deji
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by may01(f): 7:43am On May 15, 2015
She's too busy being crazy to have time for that
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by danbrowndmf(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
oh,splendid! I love rap too,I'm Deji
Yeah,I speak Yoruba well...was born and brought up at ibadan,inshort there was a time i was thinking am from yoruba..cheesy my dad was born there also...ma mum grew up there also...so thats what we speak in my house...buh am frm kogi state though....

Nice meeting you bro...i hope and pray to make ends meet through Rap soon!
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2015
Is ds fashion or madness? Haba! Miley Zyrius are u doin drugs? cos i dnt understand ds kain liver/mind...
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:

So u do books too?Dats nice,,thought u were jst into rap..
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by danbrowndmf(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
Omavik:
So u do books too?Dats nice,,thought u were jst into rap..
any Good rapper shuld be a good reader....jus dat i dnt read much this days bcus of school,i rather read school books,buh now dt school is on hold..ama start reading again...am morethan a rapper,am more of a philosopher.cheesy

Lngst tym though.cheesy where hv u been.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
So trashy
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
digital fortress is also my least favourite of all his books
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
any Good rapper shuld be a good reader....jus dat i dnt read much this days bcus of school,i rather read school books,buh now dt school is on hold..ama start reading again...am morethan a rapper,am more of a philosopher.cheesy

Lngst tym though.cheesy where hv u been.cheesy
yea...i hv been arnd..
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2015
So disgusting. Pukes on her
Re: Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). by Drinkwater(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2015
This girl was so adorable when she was younger. Her metamorphosis was so drastic. I miss the old Miley, the new one sucks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do you Have to Say About This Adunni Ade's Make up? - Blackberrybabes / Slay Mama Narrates Her 'Terrible Rough Sex Experience' That Shifted Her Uterus / Fans Drag Laycon’s Stylist For His Over-sized Shoe At The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.