Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. (985 Views)

Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by kwalitygist: 7:45pm On May 14, 2015
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Gboliwe: 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
kwalitygist:
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!

How some lecturers assume god status is something else! And he kept a woman as wife in his house oooo, yet he won't respect her if he can't atleast respect his penis!

Sister, if you have this man's picture(s) post it. Don't underestimate the power of nairaland. Some mainstream media reporters come here to source materials. Yours might pique their interest and the story will keep spreading till it gets to the useless man and his employers.

2 Likes

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by tempest01(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
I think Ive seen these same words, but about another lecturer in another school?

Or dejavu?

1 Like

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by andyanders: 11:03pm On May 14, 2015
This should be moved to front page and please op, post his pix or you guys should arrange and set him up in order to get an evidence to have him removed from the school and also have him jailed.

The government should take this issue serious on the activities of the lecturers in all higher institutions in Nigeria.
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:44am On May 15, 2015
Why don't all the female students the Lecturer is molesting sexually goes to the higher authority or to the state government to report him. This uncalled for. Post his picture for public humiliation. Something like that will never happen in a Western Society, wonder why people permit it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by suraaj(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2015
don't you have system guys in your school firstly burn his car(s)give a serious threaten letter to his wife n children,set him up big time.it shall be well.
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by mightycrown1(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2015
nairaland ma gbagba ku gba o
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Adenex3051(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Please put the picture of the bastard he-goat here and let's make it go viral
Re: A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. by Adenex3051(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
Please put the picture of the bastard he-goat here and let's make it go viral. He is a common "Mr", not even a P.hD or Prof. Even if he is, is that what he is employed to do? Small time if them sack am he go begin complain say name village them dey do am. Please add his pictures here, as many as you can get

(1) (Reply)

The Hunter Is Hunted , EFCC Chairman In EFFC Net Must Read / Akwa Ibom State University expels 6 Students For Involvement In Criminal Act / Burnt House On Solanke Street, Akoka: What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.