Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,772 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigeria 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2020 (499 Views)

Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Just How The Lagoon Scenery Will Be In 2020 If Oba Delivers His Threat (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 14, 2015
At this present rate of our underdevelopement and slow growth I do not think our beloved state called Nigeria (FRN) will get to the great vision 2020 of late President Yar adua. Let's have a creative dialogue. God Bless Nigeria and all Nigerians. Amin
Honesty is the best policy
Re: Nigeria 2020 by kodded(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2015
"DON'T EXPECT CHANGE OVERNIGHT" ............. baba one chance cool
Re: Nigeria 2020 by ArchEnemy(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2015
OP, what do you really mean by development and rapid growth? I thought the dwindling price of crude oil was beginning to rock our economy. Hope we can learn from countries like Dubai and develop alternative sources of income. We need to develop more sectors if we are gonna move up.
Re: Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
ArchEnemy:
OP, what do you really mean by development and rapid growth? I thought the dwindling price of crude oil was beginning to rock our economy. Hope we can learn from countries like Dubai and develop alternative sources of income. We need to develop more sectors if we are gonna move up.

Hmm
Re: Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
With buhari as president it proves any thing can happen
With saraki as senate president it shows any thing can change
Re: Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2015
I pray o.

Meanwhile" Igbo State of Mind", that type bakare saw and fainted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2020 by 7lives: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
kodded:
"DON'T EXPECT CHANGE OVERNIGHT" ............. baba one chance cool

Dr No, don't waste your time constituting yourself into a clog in our wheel of progress.
Or should I say a nuisance on nairaland?, have you not heard about chapters of life?, who can stop Nigeria's march to greatness? definately not hundreds of thousands of your likes.
People are seeing the doughnuts, all you see is the hole, you will have yourself to blame if after 4 years you are still here screaming "one chance" not because there were no chances but hatred beat you to it.

(1) (Reply)

Update:the Ex-youth Copper Who Promise To Raise A Sculptural Piece In Otuoke / Buhari And His Vengeful Spirit / My Wife Is Model In My Heart – Oshiomole Gushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.