Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,286 members, 7,913,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam (1414 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2015
I Just Don't know how to tell her,... I really need admission this year....
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by midolian(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2015
SmH...Na pikin u be? Must u break up b4 u can focus?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Princecalm(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2015
How did you then pass the JAMB?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Melahou(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
So what hapens after your post ume.
Will you drop it in your bag
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by AdeniyiA(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
you're now running away che?

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 14, 2015
You don't have to break up with her naw....if she's gonna be a distraction,just tell her to give you a lil space,she'll understand.*that's if she's got sense*
but if you still wanna break up,its as simple as licking ice..
Bone your face and tell her.
Why ask for advice??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by misreal(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2015
Francis95:
what are you doing with a girl at your age
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by yorubaboiy: 9:16pm On May 14, 2015
ko pon dandan........koju mo iwe e

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by cuteniva: 9:22pm On May 14, 2015
Jes tell her u need a break simple.why complicate issues?
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Patoskid(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
This dude funny die grin grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
You wooed her by telling how much you love her right? Tell her you don't love her anymore and end it, after all na u do the toasting! its not bad if you end it yourself now.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
yorubaboiy:
ko pon dandan........koju mo iwe e
ooto ni. Iwe lo se koko.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
KiidaACE:
You don't have to break up with her naw....if she's gonna be a distraction,just tell her to give you a lil space,she'll understand.*that's if she's got sense*
but if you still wanna break up,its as simple as licking ice..
Bone your face and tell her.
Why ask for advice??
thanks, just don't know how to tell her... Its gonna hurt
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
How did you then pass the JAMB?
I read very well ,nd scored 236... She has been distracting me lately..
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by MsBliss(f): 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
Dumb excuses Very soon we will be hearing questions like "how can I divorce my wife? I need more time to construct a better CV "
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2015
midolian:
SmH...Na pikin u be? Must u break up b4 u can focus?
you won't understand.. Her incessant calls dey vex me ehh..
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2015
Melahou:
So what hapens after your post ume.
Will you drop it in your bag
I just want to pass my p utme... Its my first time
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
AdeniyiA:
you're now running away che?
lwkm.. Noo.. I just need some space
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Princecalm(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2015
Francis95:
I read very well ,nd scored 236... She has been distracting me lately..
why not make her your reading mate, if she is not interested then she will have to keep off.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2015
misreal:
what are you doing with a girl at your age
lol... Hehe.. 20yrs no be moi moi
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
cuteniva:
Jes tell her u need a break simple.why complicate issues?
she would get really hurt
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
Patoskid:
This dude funny die grin grin
lool, bro am serious oo
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2015
Borrussia:
You wooed her by telling how much you love her right? Tell her you don't love her anymore and end it, after all na u do the toasting! its not bad if you end it yourself now.
that's the problem.. Dunno hw to tell her
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
MsBliss:
Dumb excuses Very soon we will be hearing questions like "how can I divorce my wife? I need more time to construct a better CV "
haba, abeg no vex... Just want to concentrate
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Francis95(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
why not make her your reading mate, if she is not interested then she will have to keep off.
lol, that one.. She wouldn't want to hear anything that concerns education.... Shez my mate (20)
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Princecalm(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2015
Francis95:
lol, that one.. She wouldn't want to hear anything that concerns education.... Shez my mate (20)
it is not all about romance, you can also help her academically.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by cuteniva: 11:18pm On May 14, 2015
Francis95:
she would get really hurt
she should be considerate at least.this boys and girls wey must date sef undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by misreal(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2015
Francis95:
lol... Hehe.. 20yrs no be moi moi
20yrs?keep destroying yourself in the name of having girlfriends..
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Francis95:
kids has infested nL,moderators pls do your job
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by DEIFIED(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
Op shey when you were toasting her you were given by people here on NL. You didnt know she will be a distraction when toasting her, now that you are close to getting into a tertiary institution she is now a distraction. After breaking her heart just pray she doesnt break your head. Mtewwww
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam by Nobody: 8:57am On May 15, 2015
lolz....... bros.....

It really doesn't mean.... breaking up with her now doesn't mean you would concentrate on your studies. As there are others source of distraction.. abstaining from social network would really help. if you can do that. your success is highly guarantees.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did U say to Ur Father "I LOVE YOU DAD?? / Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture) / Photo : How True Is This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.