Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,699 members, 7,941,669 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? (1293 Views)

Is There Anything Like "Grinded Pepper" ? / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / Can Reading Too Much Make One Run Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 15, 2015
undecided Is there a limit to the amount of hours spent on reading before one's brain goes into hybernation, or before one would start seeing side effects?
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Yustash001(m): 2:02am On May 15, 2015
There's o...but it depends on the way the body of individual react to it...
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
I guess we don't have ardent readers here.
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
Yustash001:
There's o...but it depends on the way the body of individual react to it...

How does Ur body react to it?
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Yustash001(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Dapo777:

How does Ur body react to it?
it reacts normally...while in some individuals symptoms like headache,body weakness etc may show up....
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 17, 2015
yes there is....

haven't you heard of the people who run mad due to over reading? grin

It depends on your makeup as a human being, everything in this life needs to be done in moderation.
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by barackodam: 4:06am On May 18, 2015
lol.......if there isnt people wont be turning mad via school naa

grin
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2015
bangleslover:
yes there is....

haven't you heard of the people who run mad due to over reading? grin

It depends on your makeup as a human being, everything in this life needs to be done in moderation.

Give me an example of someone who ran mad from reading too much
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2015
barackodam:
lol.......if there isnt people wont be turning mad via school naa

grin

Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by barackodam: 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Dapo777:

My sch.....it is rumored that a particular guy who comes to display at the schools north gate, as though he were a traffic warden used to be a medical student and ended up mad.

Nairaland, on FP Jan last year told story about a Unilag student who ran mad due to over reading
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
barackodam:

My sch.....it is rumored that a particular guy who comes to display at the schools north gate, as though he were a traffic warden used to be a medical student and ended up mad.

Nairaland, on FP Jan last year told story about a Unilag student who ran mad due to over reading

Its a rumour , you cant ascertain if it's true or not. That is, if the madness was due to over reading. By the way not that extreme kind of reading ofcourse.
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by demmy0325(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by barackodam: 9:39pm On May 18, 2015
Dapo777:

Its a rumour , you cant ascertain if it's true or not. That is, if the madness was due to over reading. By the way not that extreme kind of reading ofcourse.

and what have you to say about the "Unilag dude" which made FP
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2015
barackodam:

and what have you to say about the "Unilag dude" which made FP

I just asked a friend of mine who is a 300l unilag medical student, he said he heard nothing of such.

If it truly happened every unilag student shld know, and how come the person doesn't have a name , so I can confirm the authenticity of the rumour. undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by barackodam: 11:07pm On May 18, 2015
Dapo777:

I just asked a friend of mine who is a 300l unilag medical student, he said he heard nothing of such.

If it truly happened every unilag student shld know, and how come the person doesn't have a name , so I can confirm the authenticity of the rumour. undecided

well, i saw it on FP last year Jan, where NLers even abused the dude.....whichever way, ion think my opinion would convince you, believe it or not, it happens.

I QUIT
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by jejemanito: 4:52am On May 19, 2015
barackodam:

'rumoured' undecided

village witches grin
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Shakirababy(f): 5:02am On May 19, 2015
NO
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Shakirababy(f): 5:03am On May 19, 2015
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Shakirababy(f): 5:03am On May 19, 2015
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Shakirababy(f): 5:04am On May 19, 2015
double post
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Shakirababy(f): 5:04am On May 19, 2015
Shakirababy:
double post
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
i tried providing the link of the uni student who became crazy due to over reading but i was banned by the silly antispam bot.
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 21, 2015
bangleslover:
i tried providing the link of the uni student who became crazy due to over reading but i was banned by the silly antispam bot.

Send it to me tru bbm
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 21, 2015
maybe
Re: Is There Anything Like Reading Too Much? by Nature130: 8:31am On May 21, 2015
To me, every person has their own limit which they can read before the brain gets saturated. Reading beyond this limit may have some effects as headache, weakness and consequently hunger(although you can increase your brain's capacity) . At this point, the brain needs to rest. And for someone to run mad because of over-reading, I don't believe that. The people around that person should check his village.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils Smart Trybe Junior Education Platform / C / AT LAST!! Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed His WAEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.