Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram (877 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by NaijaClassy(f): 1:40am On May 15, 2015

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/fans-hits-halima-abubakar-as-she-celebrate-one-year-of-opening-instagram/
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar celebrated one year on Instagram by sharing the above picture with the caption

“Thank you my darlings for showing me love, respect, encouragement, ideas, critics, and learning from each other. Trust me when I say I don’t regret this account. you made ig fun and easy to relate to you all�������� ��������❤❤❤❤❤�������� HAppy one year to me on IG..I love you all and God bless you all#Bloggers2#MEDIA#yes even doe una headlines na die��������I appreciate”.

A rather nosy fan advised her to change her stylist and Halima who just has a very subtle way of answering all rude and arrogant comments on her page gave her the reply she deserved. Check out the fan’s photo and the duo instagram combat below

LOL!!

SOURCE: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/fans-hits-halima-abubakar-as-she-celebrate-one-year-of-opening-instagram/
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by Nobody: 1:44am On May 15, 2015
finishing... pipl no dey look dem self before opening dere mouth to yarb person!
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by Airforce1(m): 5:17am On May 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by youngberry001(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol
Oga dis 1 no be ur crush 2day
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by ginawest(f): 6:15am On May 15, 2015
dat Porschepinky z wicked o...lolz
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by Nobody: 6:57am On May 15, 2015
Which kind posture be that wey that babe do for the pishure? abi she imbe ni? undecided

FriedPlantain
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2015
Halima always in d news. I don tiya 4 dis babe gan
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2015
Being in the news all the time would make fans lose respect for her!!!

Don't they teach that in celebrity school

Is there even a school like that

There should be!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fans Hits Halima Abubakar As She Celebrate One Year Of Opening Instagram by Nobody: 8:10am On May 15, 2015
I'm a girl but I dont understand our lives sometimes undecided
why the hate on a fellow girl? ok, maybe she dresses bad and all that but why won't they leave her alone?

some of them are even worst and halima is better than them. if Kim k were to go butt naked, everybody will go lusty. what is the difference?

I'm not supporting her, but I hate that "over holy I better pass am" attitude. mind ur business.......she be human being too na shuoooooo.

(1) (Reply)

German Juice! OAP Yaw Peep Through Cossy Orjiakor’s B00bs (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Caught At The Airport With N10M Raw Cash / Checkout Kcees Latest Investments (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.