Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,137 members, 7,903,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Saw Throat Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saw Throat Problems (507 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Saw Throat Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saw Throat Problems by PETERENI1(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2015
Please help me, The pains is too much for me to bear, I had saw throat since tow-days now. I went to a Pharmacy and was given Azithrin-500mg and Diclofenac 50mg to ease the pain and is still paining me seriously. Since these period of time I have not eating any solid food as a result of the pains i'm passing through, I only force myself to take only tea and fried egg to enable me take the drugs. Apart from the I had also loose my sleep. please any one one with useful information as regards to what I can take to help me ease this pains should please do so with HONESTY. Many thanks
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Ajaofosoro: 6:23am On May 15, 2015
I have sour throat too as I send dis message to u.My candid advice for u is to go to hospital. Pls stop all dese self medications.
In d main time vitamin C will help u.Chew 2 tables in d morning, afternoon and night.
U can also get warm water and put little salt and gagle it morning afternoon and night
Re: Saw Throat Problems by Florblu(f): 6:54am On May 15, 2015
Sore throat pls
Go to d hospital and stop taking cold water

(1) (Reply)

Tell Tale Signs Of Pregnancy In Every Lady! / See Nigerian Doctor Who Claims He Can Cure HIV In 2 Months (photo). / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.