Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,450 members, 7,968,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? (441 Views)

"We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? by TonyCoaL01(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2015
I will miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari has won , will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"
12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be
repeated?
Re: Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? by socialmediaman: 7:59am On May 15, 2015
Nigeria is not a comedy show, these could be funny but sorry, I don't miss them! Actually I want them to go wherever they want and live a quiet life, never to bring themselves back to national issues. Nonsense administration!
Re: Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2015
A dismissed fellow is not to be missed undecided
Re: Are You Not Going To Miss Goodluck Jonathan???? by ryd3(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2015
She donated her family Alright.... With 20billion missing funds

(1) (Reply)

Dynamics Of Corruption (A Book By Gov. Amaechi) / Patient Jonathan Confesses, I Was Flown Out For Surgery During Election / APC Has Successfully Marginalised PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.