Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,984 members, 7,915,872 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! (1078 Views)

This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! by eyesourcenews: 8:07am On May 15, 2015
We are in love with Beyonce's choice of colour..The 33-year-old Queen Bey and mother of one was spotted in a Cushnie et Ochs Tangerine Cut Out Long Sleeve Knit Jersey, Fuchsia Pink Leather Shorts as she steps out with her drunk in love husband JayZ in New York City

Check out more finger licking photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/beyonce-in-all-shades-of-colour-as-she.html

Re: Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! by ginawest(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2015
it luks horrible.. wots wit d red shoe?
Re: Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
Did her stylist die

I really do love this lady but this outfit is a huge miss!!!!
Re: Beyonce In All Shades Of Colour As She Steps Out With Jay Z...check On Oh My!!! by Ewizard(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2015
nat d Beyonce I knw...

(1) (Reply)

My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Waje / This Lady Stole A Plasma TV By Stuffing It Down Her Pants…watch How She Escapes / Dis Guy Says He Looks Like Ice Prince, Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.