Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,068 members, 7,949,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech (2228 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Andy Uba Will Be Jailed If Found Guilty Of Forgery (picture) / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / BREAKING News--uproar As Senator sekibo Present Documents Against Amaech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2015
Governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi made a disclosure at the launching of a book in Lagos titled “Dynamics of Change, The Amaechi Years”. He stated clearly that the PDP-led government would have sent him to jail, if Gen. Mohammed Buhari had lost in the March 28 presidential election because of his disagreement with the federal government.

He also went ahead to say that the disagreement he had with the government was not based on personal grounds, but for the sake of Rivers people who he represents and have their interest at heart.

He said; “The federal government has given a signal that nobody should be allowed out of the country if they win the elections,” he stated.
He went ahead to trash reports that suggests he is a stubborn governor. The governor said,“I am not a stubborn man because I listen and submit to superior arguments every time.” Ameachi commended the leadership of the APC for leading a successful civilian coup in Nigeria.

He said he persistently met with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on the need to work for the victory of the party in order to save his political career and life.

“I would have been the greatest loser if APC did not win the last elections".

“The struggle for change was not for the sake of personal gain but to liberate the country from the shackles of misrule”.

Source
http://chuzzyofficial..com/2015/05/i-would-have-been-sent-to-jail-if.html
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by temitemi1(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2015
That is where u belong... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Mogidi: 10:27am On May 15, 2015
You would still be jailed if GMB decides to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by santori: 10:28am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
That is where u belong... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

shatap!!!!! meshionugi there!!!!!
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Princecalm(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2015
So his he saying he took a risk.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Oyea he forgot that bit... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Emenahagos02(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
So all those Shoki dance, you never meant it
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by pussygotlips: 10:41am On May 15, 2015
For sure,

but God pass them.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by JingoOAU(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2015
I've said it times without number, the greatest beneficiary of this 2015 elections is Amaechi....not Buhari, not Tinubu, not APC.

Forget the fact that he couldn't deliver Rivers to APC, but had it been PDP won the presidency, Nigerian borders would have been closed by now, surveillance would be beemed around the Government House in PH...he will be restricted and confined to Rivers state only pending the May 29 when the Immunity clause will cease to operate.

On the day of the Presidential elections, only God knows what would be running through Amaechi's mind....infact, his HBP would have risen astronomically....

But we thank God that the agents of darkness and backwardness never have victory over us as the masses had their way....the greatest loser is definitely not Jonathan, but Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
That is where GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL deserves to live forever
fixed cool
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by skare: 10:44am On May 15, 2015
U never free o

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by importexpert(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2015
Just be patient our esteemed minister to be
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2015
Very true. Even TANoids on this forum were celebrating the jailing of Amaechi in advance. Oju ti ti Patience at'oko e.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:
. . . and when Buhari tries and finds him guilty you, Barcanista and Dearpreye won't see it as witch hunting a Niger Deltan?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by chuzzyofficial(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2015
importexpert:
Just be patient our esteemed minister to be

Really?
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by anonimi: 11:03am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and when Buhari tries and finds him guilty you, Barcanista and Dearpreye won't see it as witch hunting a Niger Deltan?

Please tell us why they should?
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Mogidi: 11:03am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Most people would consider it fairness to prosecute the director of his own campaign organisation, will Buhari have the guts?
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Don't mind the fo.ol..he thinks GEJ is as vindictive as his Daura boss. Whether he's jailed or not is not my problem, as long as he leaves Governmen for good. He's a good riddance and an enemy of the collective progress of SS and SE. He can go to Abuja or Bourdillon but he remains a political and social waste in Rivers and the entire SS/SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by chuzzyofficial(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind the fo.ol..he thinks GEJ is as vindictive as his Daura boss. Whether he's jailed or not is not my problem, as long as he leaves Governmen for good. He's a good riddance and an enemy of the collective progress of SS and SE. He can go to Abuja or Bourdillon but he remains a political and social waste in Rivers and the entire SS/SE.

I think i agree with you on this... He hasn't shown that true spirit of a leader. he is just after power and not interested in what/how the people feel.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:09am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Amaechi is an "Afonja" and a worthless piece of trash as long as Rivers is concerned. Buhari can shoot him on a National TV sef and I won't blink an eye. A man that openly desperaged Riverians and the entire Niger Deltans just to please some Alhaji is a waste. He will be a focal point on why not to fight against your people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Mogidi: 11:11am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind the fo.ol..he thinks GEJ is as vindictive as his Daura boss. Whether he's jailed or not is not my problem, as long as he leaves Government for good. He's a good riddance and an enemy of the collective progress of SS and SE. He can go to Abuja or Bourdillon but he remains a political and social waste in Rivers and the entire SS/SE.

So glad a man like Wike won in Rivers, he's one politician Amaechi won't mess with. The days of "gentleman politics" ended with the defeat of GEJ.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Seriously, I would have seen it so. My loyalty isn't blind and foolish. I'm never in tandem with Amaechi, but it's my belief he hasn't done anything worthy of jail.
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
chuzzyofficial:

I think i agree with you on this... He hasn't shown that true spirit of a leader. he is just after power and not interested in what/how the people feel.
Nothing made me angry than the election drama of that fo.ol called Amaechi and his handkerchief that cals himself Peterside. They went on air to lie against the people of Rivers State that they(Rivers people) never voted when in actual fact they(Riverians) queued under scotchy sun to vote. They called for the cancellation of Rivers votes because the people made the choice to voting their brother Jonathan against the Alhaji from Daura. However, the nincompoops (Amaechi and Peterside) saw images of Almajiri kids voting for Buhari in the North but refused to call for cancellation. Amaechi is a useless man and a mistake of a leader in our region.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Chiaka(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2015
skare:
U never free o

Sure he still has SS/SE to deal with down to his kinsmen!. so its true- learnt he now has Ghanaian nationality passport, the reason
he was despising even his own people, good he now has mentioned it with his mouth. so its confirmed !!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Chiaka(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Nothing made me angry than the election drama of that fo.ol called Amaechi and his handkerchief that cals himself Peterside. They went on air to lie against the people of Rivers State that they(Rivers people) never voted when in actual fact they(Riverians) queued under scotchy sun to vote. They called for the cancellation of Rivers votes because the people made the choice to voting their brother Jonathan against the Alhaji from Daura. However, the nincompoops (Amaechi and Peterside) saw images of Almajiri kids voting for Buhari in the North but refused to call for cancellation. Amaechi is a useless man and a mistake of a leader in our region.

I was under that hot sun that day all in the bid to vote and I voted and the iddiot is all about ranting!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:

So glad a man like Wike won in Rivers, he's one politician Amaechi won't mess with. The days of "gentleman politics" ended with the defeat of GEJ.
Yes O! People like Amaechi are the reason why SS/SE is perpetually marginalised. It is okay to align to a different party and support any candidate but when it becomes a tool to fight your people to please someone else, then it calls for serious questioning. How many PDP Northerners did what Amaechi did in their region? You see why we need people to put the Amaechis where they belong so as to get our liberation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

I was under that hot sun that day all in the bid to vote and I voted and the iddiot is all about ranting!!!
And someone was dramatising that people like you never voted. The SS/SE people need to define a place for people like Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi is an "Afonja" and a worthless piece of trash as long as Rivers is concerned. Buhari can shoot him on a National TV sef and I won't blink an eye. A man that openly desperaged Riverians and the entire Niger Deltans just to please some Alhaji is a waste. He will be a focal point on why not to fight against your people.

Would you also say the same when Jonathan, whom you opened different threads to expose corruption perpetrated by him, is prosecuted?
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Chiaka(f): 11:25am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Seriously, I would have seen it so. My loyalty isn't blind and foolish. I'm never in tandem with Amaechi, but it's my belief he hasn't done anything worthy of jail.

They want to Jail him for what.? It was all to take Rivers away from him because of the way he was running the states affairs. wanted to put Rivers state under his armpit, acting like a dictator, he thought he would rather hold on to Rivers State and decided to join APC and paid deaf hears to every advice. Picking up quarrel with first lady, who can be easily ignored been a woman and besides first lady is no political position.....he should just have ignored her but rather developed hatred. Ameachi is full of hate.
Now avenging Rivers State for not voting his dakuku puppet, he is all out fermenting propaganda! Stuuupid man!
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Jesusloveyou: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Yes O! People like Amaechi are the reason why SS/SE is perpetually marginalised. It is okay to align to a different party and support any candidate but when it becomes a tool to fight your people to please someone else, then it calls for serious questioning. How many PDP Northerners did what Amaechi did in their region? You see why we need people to put the Amaechis where they belong so as to get our liberation?
mr ' hypocrate' so amaechi marginalise SS/SE, and amaechi also withhold ur liberty,d same amaechi that always fight for justice, fought gej for ceding river's oil to bayelsa, it is gej that marginalise south south, wasted our opportunity for 8yrs, now u are blaming a governor for a problem of two regions
Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Would you also say the same when Jonathan, whom you opened different threads to expose corruption perpetrated by him, is prosecuted?
Point of Correction, I never created any article to expose Jonathan's corruption! I only did to talk about some anormalties of his government and some officials. You can go ahead to create article, you don't need me for that.

Meanwhile, Jonathan is NOT an Afonja that fought against his people and if Buhari think he was corrupt, he should probe him along with Ibb, abdulsalam, Obj, Tinubu, Saraki, Thief Emir Sanusi, himseld (Buhari) etc..otherwise he shall be resistedd.

As for Amaechi, they can use him for suya, I don't care. He's an enemy of my people, we don't give a damn on what become of him.

End of Discussion!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech by ifyan(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
It seems this talk more tonto dike .

In short he may be her role model.

You know. ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badeh Should Be Prosecuted For Colluding With Jonathan To Massacre North... / A Final Solution To The Fulani Question In The South. / Three Jailed For Insulting Congo President; How Many Will Be Jailed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.