Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,267 members, 7,947,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' (31323 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by kushma(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
Tumb up dude Goodluck luck worth it don't mind all the$e mumu people wey dey tok rubbi$h. If u are happy doing it then conti co$ no one will $lap u.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by shegzyblaq(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2015
undecided #shoro niyen mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by emabe: 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
femi19:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nIFJkyQm5Oo/VVXaJuVpG9I/AAAAAAAB3ZU/PyNokqB5cZc/s1600/CFCkQLTUUAAUlIG.jpg[/img]

Oladele who is trekking to Otuoke for President Jonathan has replied Omotola after she called those trekking,silly youths..(here) Read more below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AdPHd33CVCY/VVXaRUXNwWI/AAAAAAAB3Zc/FYT0irTYMlA/s1600/IMG_20150515_122823_edit_edit1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aN5sqL2rPVQ/VVXYt2_MxzI/AAAAAAAB3ZA/BE5_11n4wAU/s1600/IMG_20150515_122818_edit.png[/img]

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/man-trekking-for-gej-replies-omotola.html

Add Us On BBM 2B523D25

hahahaha very funny both trekker and Omotola. The late Achebe once said "those who will hold another down in the mud must stay in the mud to keep them down". U dont fight dirty and expect to come out clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
jomoh:

It has a lot to do with it if you can comprehend simple english instead of being fooled by Omotola's popularity. It is a very professional insult to omotola.

She that has not trekked away her future has she made it to the top of richest people in the world? No. So why insult people.

She does not know the person trekking or the motive behind his decision to trek. The guy might even be more comfortable and richer than she is (just saying).

For all I care anybody can decide to trek for any cause you feel like trekking for. Its none of Omotolas business as long as they don't come to her door step to beg for food the next day.

Being popular does not make you intelligent.

In fact am starting my own trekking tomorrow............I don't even know what to trek for but its no ones frigging biz.

So @Realomosexy should shut the f**k up.

Give me one reason why you shouldn't be used as a lab experiment grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by 989900: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
AncientJerk:

He said that in response to Ms. Omotola referring to him and others as silly for trekking for reasosn other than to bring awareness to their plight and suffering.

Mr Nihi slightly misinterpreted what Ms Omotola said and took her comments to mean that his trekking is a sign of joblessness/poverty and therefore responded questioning whether she herself is rich, when she actually said and meant that trekking for Mr. Goodluck instead of Trekking to protest against joblessness and other social and economic ills specifically plaguing the "youth" is silly. Either way she insulted him in an attempt to take the moral or, rather, intellectual high ground and Mr Nihi makes a valid point in response because i should think that most of the ill's plaguing our country are in one or the other plaguing Ms Omotola too and since she is not yet the richest woman in the country it might make some sense if one imagines that these socio-economic ill's are inhibiting her greatness too. You might then argue that Ms. Omtola is very comfortable at the level she has attained in her life and does not desire to be the richest woman in Nigeria, in which case i might argue that perhaps Mr Nihi too does not aspire to being any greater than he currently is (strictly in a financial sense) and that since one cannot possibly set a universal mandatory standard of minimum achievement as a threshold for experiencing happiness in life for all people, then one person's contentment is as good as another's regardless of what level of achievement they have attained.

In making the above assertion i have made the assumption that under normal circumstances, there is no financial incentive for this trekk. But if there is, then Ms Omotola is all the more wrong since the financial and other economic rewards behind the trek would then be an obvious and probably very effective means of dealing with the joblessness/poverty in the life of Mr Nihi supposing such actually exists.

Also in my own opinion, when individuals exercise their freedoms and liberties in such a way that does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others nor on the collective interest of society, then no man or woman as the case may be, is in any position to judge their actions as right or wrong or silly or whatever else. it might interest Ms. Omotola to know that there are people like me who find it rather silly that a grown woman with children acts in movies where she kisses men other than her husband for a living. when you think about it, its not altogether so different from another "profession" far less noble than joblessness. But that is my own opinion and probably bears no weight upon Ms Omotola's decisions.

My opinion on Ms Omotola and what she does for a living would, however, bear some considerable weight if i happened to be a very popular individual with a public voice and used that voice to air my negative opinions concering her profession or her person. Considering the fact that Ms Omotola can to some extent help to shape some segment of public opinion and thereby have some actual bearing on the aims and goals of Mr Nihi and his trek, i would have thought it more considerate and less narcissistic of Ms Omotola to keep her views on the subject, seeing as it has no bearing on her or her affairs, to herself.

The thing people should note is that if trekking to Otuoke is what Nihi has chosen to do and what he believes will give him happiness whether of a financial kind or any other kind, then how can you judge his actions in the light and spectrum of your own personal values?

10 bottles of whatever u drink for you, but next time don't photocopy my mind, or I'll make that 10 bottles of 'Ogogoro-Ilaje' for you.

Our people fail to realize that, at times, "no comment" is the best comment . . . just let it pass.

While I can relate to the first trekker's drift of keeping his word, which is a lesson indirectly to our 'Polithiefians', I'm not with the 'copycat' trekkers; my opinion . . . everyone is entitled to one, wrong or right.

However, you don't go raining on someone else's parade for nothing.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:

Is that how u advise people around u by calling what they do silly(foolish)? What step has she taken on her own to help solve some of the problem she mentioned in her tweet? Remember if you don't like the way is being done, do it yourself.

Another id.iot on the loose *sighs*
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by SendeKamo: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
O
Omotola how ever has a point. What if we were trekking to have our plight as youths heard?
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by NobleG1(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
Omosexy is right. There's endemic poverty in Nigeria. Lack of security, infrastructure, stable electricity, pipe-borne water, good roads and massive corruption all over Nigeria. And you're trekking to celebrate a failed politician? Shame on you!!

That you can put food on your family table and expecting another baby doesn't justify your st*upidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
Acidosis:
Omotola is right, but she needs to mind her business. The trekker isn't a politician. If she (omotola) feels politicians aren't doing enough, she should leave Twitter and go to the street and let's see if trekking will generate 20k megawatts of electricity.

She can't. He and his co trekkers are waste of space. Earth doesn't have that much resources to go round, and it would be a unconscionable to stand by while others waste them without a damn reasonable excuse undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
she is right and it is sad that Nigerians are trekking to celebrate something that should be a norm (GEJ accepting defeat=violent free post-election period). We are so used to the worst that we rejoice over average acts. If we continue to celebrate mediocrity, how do we rise above it.
By celebrating GEJ, we are celebrating a failing import reliant economy, we are embracing gross unemployment of youths, we are saying that we are satisfied with current power supply.
How can you celebrate someone for doing what ought to be a norm?
No one is trekking for the detoriorating educational system,unemployment,fallen Naira, poor infrastructure,high poverty rate,poor power supply and even Lagos traffic!
But you decide to trek for a politician who conceded defeat to be seen as a good man and not because he cares for Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
lights:
He is an absolute ldiot. But then again so are the majority of Nigerians. Imagine this retard saying he's trekking for GEJ because he deserves it? And did we not deserve to have Electricity, Working Refineries, Infrastructure etc undecided

And the daft silly trekker even compared Nigeria to Burundi. That shows how badly GEJ has led us. Thank God he is leaving, else they compare Nigeria with Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Btruth: 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola got what she deserve. Sometime, talking too much doesn't really make you a celebrity. Learn how to leave a low profile life. You don't necessarily needs to be in the news all the time.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by stonecoldcafe: 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
They have made their opinion known by trekking. Omotola has made hers known as well. Anyone can speak on this issue. It is our perogative. I side with Omotola here. I don't know what GEJ has done that is worth trekking for. I really don't know undecided

Too many copy cats in this country. We trek for laudable causes. We trek to protest or raise awareness on certain things.
No one trekked to protest what Boko Haram was doing in the north. No one trekked to protest the suffering we as a nation are going through. So Nihi is trekking because Jonathan did what he promised to do; hand over power once his tenure is over.

I should now praise GEJ because he did the right thing abi? He could have done what the president did in Burundi abi? We give these politicians too much credit i beg. Nigerians are smarter than this now - we demand more and hold people accountability. If the President of Burundi is not smart enough too bad. And if the opposition in Burundi cant do anything about it; too bad.

By the way, i can tell this Nihi guy is not so smart or educated. What does Omotola's wealth have to do with anything?

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by dayowunmi(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2015
The guy said he lives in a good house and drives a good CAR, and he's trekking from state to state to celebrate somebody, I think he should be sent for medical check up ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by genearts(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Etumgbe:
Barbing saloon no dey Otuoke road at all.
At least make dis trekker shave
Lolzz
they are not even sweating!
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by genearts(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
Etumgbe:
Barbing saloon no dey Otuoke road at all.
At least make dis trekker shave
Lolzz
they are not even sweating!

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by marvelyole(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
Men dis guy is for real,I just confirm am nw,I knw dat place wella,dat pix na d railway between agbor and abraka...men I believe #trekforgej
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

She can't. He and his co trekkers are waste of space. Earth doesn't have that much resources to go round, and it would be a unconscionable to stand by while others waste them without a damn reasonable excuse undecided
How exactly is he wasting resources?
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by rio8484(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
This guys reply is so dumb like OMG

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Lekewatt(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
eazisky:
Well, to some xtend, the guy is right, if GEJ Had not accept defeat, it would have been war by now in naija, go to burundi right now and u will understand better
4 ur mind u don make sense ba?
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by ngoziama: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
yes! we saw the guys family picture and there is sign that he is not a hungry dude.

BUT
I would have hailed him if he made his trekking intention before (Suleiman) the first trekker.

omotola is damn right undecided

How could he have known that gej was going to lose so his trekking is still on point.
@omotala, tell us what you have done for the so called suffering nigerians. You said politicians were begging you to endorse their candidacy as per god.please learn to talk with intelligence
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jmaine: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
AncientJerk:

He said that in response to Ms. Omotola referring to him and others as silly for trekking for reasosn other than to bring awareness to their plight and suffering.

Mr Nihi slightly misinterpreted what Ms Omotola said and took her comments to mean that his trekking is a sign of joblessness/poverty and therefore responded questioning whether she herself is rich, when she actually said and meant that trekking for Mr. Goodluck instead of Trekking to protest against joblessness and other social and economic ills specifically plaguing the "youth" is silly. Either way she insulted him in an attempt to take the moral or, rather, intellectual high ground and Mr Nihi makes a valid point in response because i should think that most of the ill's plaguing our country are in one or the other plaguing Ms Omotola too and since she is not yet the richest woman in the country it might make some sense if one imagines that these socio-economic ill's are inhibiting her greatness too. You might then argue that Ms. Omtola is very comfortable at the level she has attained in her life and does not desire to be the richest woman in Nigeria, in which case i might argue that perhaps Mr Nihi too does not aspire to being any greater than he currently is (strictly in a financial sense) and that since one cannot possibly set a universal mandatory standard of minimum achievement as a threshold for experiencing happiness in life for all people, then one person's contentment is as good as another's regardless of what level of achievement they have attained.

In making the above assertion i have made the assumption that under normal circumstances, there is no financial incentive for this trekk. But if there is, then Ms Omotola is all the more wrong since the financial and other economic rewards behind the trek would then be an obvious and probably very effective means of dealing with the joblessness/poverty in the life of Mr Nihi supposing such actually exists.

Also in my own opinion, when individuals exercise their freedoms and liberties in such a way that does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others nor on the collective interest of society, then no man or woman as the case may be, is in any position to judge their actions as right or wrong or silly or whatever else. it might interest Ms. Omotola to know that there are people like me who find it rather silly that a grown woman with children acts in movies where she kisses men other than her husband for a living. when you think about it, its not altogether so different from another "profession" far less noble than joblessness. But that is my own opinion and probably bears no weight upon Ms Omotola's decisions.

My opinion on Ms Omotola and what she does for a living would, however, bear some considerable weight if i happened to be a very popular individual with a public voice and used that voice to air my negative opinions concering her profession or her person. Considering the fact that Ms Omotola can to some extent help to shape some segment of public opinion and thereby have some actual bearing on the aims and goals of Mr Nihi and his trek, i would have thought it more considerate and less narcissistic of Ms Omotola to keep her views on the subject, seeing as it has no bearing on her or her affairs, to herself.

The thing people should note is that if trekking to Otuoke is what Nihi has chosen to do and what he believes will give him happiness whether of a financial kind or any other kind, then how can you judge his actions in the light and spectrum of your own personal values?

Jmaine endorses this intelligent submission even though am not a fan of all these "treks" trending recently . . . . . . . . .
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by funlord(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
They are silly! Trek 4 gej my ass! Nigerians will celebrate mediocrity 4 a living if it was possible 2 make it a paying job!

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by ngoziama: 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
yes! we saw the guys family picture and there is sign that he is not a hungry dude.

BUT
I would have hailed him if he made his trekking intention before (Suleiman) the first trekker.

omotola is damn right undecided

How could he have known that gej was going to lose so his trekking is still on point.
@omotala, tell us what you have done for the so called suffering nigerians. You said politicians were begging you to endorse their candidacy as per god.please learn to talk with respect.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2015
ngoziama:

@omotala, tell us what you have done for the so called suffering nigerians. You said politicians were begging you to endorse their candidacy as per god.please learn to talk with respect.
he should have made his trekking intention earlier that's all.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Habeyy(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
Chubhie:
It is never my concern what a man does to take care of his family as long as it in no way conflicts with my interests.

As much as I like omosexy, she should learn to Respect, live and let live. These trekkers have in no way threatened her position in my minds eyes as example to ladies on how to manage family and take care of her business.

If she Omosexy is bored and looking to pick up fights, she should pick up the phone and call jenny I heard she's spotted somewhere in mexico chilling alone on some 200k per night resort so they can resume age long hostilities on who is #1.

The trekkers should understand that what ever one set his mind on to accomplish there will be challenges. The trick is to stay focused and keep your eyes on the glory ahead.

Playing Glory by John Legend for you guys. All the very best.
best comment on this thread so far ..u get sense jare
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by omonnakoda: 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
lights:
He is an absolute ldiot. But then again so are the majority of Nigerians. Imagine this retard saying he's trekking for GEJ because he deserves it? And did we not deserve to have Electricity, Working Refineries, Infrastructure etc undecided

He is not an idio,t,he is entitled to choose what to do with his legs and his life whether we agree with it or not.He also has the right to insult anyone who insults his decision. millions of people voted for GEJ for reasons best known to them.They are not idiotts. Every one cannot like ogbono some will like okra
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by biosepeter1(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
GJames:
There are other ways he/the othe trekkers can pass their message other than trekking. Nigerians should try to be creative please

Like how
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Pascal181: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
Ha,was dis guy having personal issue(s) with Omotala before dat tweet?
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by eazisky(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2015
Lekewatt:
4 ur mind u don make sense ba?

Park well
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Habeyy(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
He is not an idio,t,he is entitled to choose what to do with his legs and his life whether we agree with it or not.He also has the right to insult anyone who insults his decision. millions of people voted for GEJ for reasons best known to them.They are not idiotts. Every one cannot like ogbono some will like okra
thumbs up to you bro
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by gmaribel(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
dayowunmi:
The guy said he lives in a good house and drives a good CAR, and he's trekking from state to state to celebrate somebody, I think he should be sent for medical check up ASAP.

He is an aspiring Nomad grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.