Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,742 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny (40876 Views)

"North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by gbengus17: 2:51pm On May 15, 2015
JESUS SAID ---- MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
Hmm he's kind of a lucky man
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
Dad tanks 4 marrying such a woman 4 me, c bleeeeepiiiiinnnng ohhhhhh.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Pangea: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by DICKtator: 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats to Oshiomole Junior on your wedding day!!
HML!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by niceguy7(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
Thats called... "The power of money"
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Bants(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2015
The girl will be surprised when she is asked to prenup by oshmole
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by ammyluv2002(f): 2:53pm On May 15, 2015
9ja
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Chubhie: 2:53pm On May 15, 2015
May their first child be a masculine child.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by tociano009(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2015
But I wonder why osho baba can not marry benin woman grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by sumonaira1976: 2:54pm On May 15, 2015
Money, Power, Influence......smh
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by gamaliel121(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with him getting married to her, its not like she's under age, plus he didn't force her. Even if she married him for money, his not complaining. For me I wish them a happy married life.
And make God organise good wife for me when I wan marry too...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
the lord of oshiomole can do it for you grin

Can somebody say Amen! grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by kinibigdeal(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2015
Am pretty sure the original boyfriend came to the wedding too. Mr Adam will only keep maintaining her while the original boyfriend will keep serving her
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by ALIEN2000(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole wolud hav conslted his lawyers abt d legal implications suppose they split...
How wuld his WEALTH BE SHARED....50/50 OR 100:0...this is coupled with d typical african mentality.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2015
rita25:
who no like good thing?the guy like youngblood the babe like money equation balance
abi oo. Nd dis equation wuld probably be more balanced dan dat of most of d haters

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by iheanyi40(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2015
To all d wowo boys who think they can never get married to fine gals, be hopeful, d God of OSHOMOLE can do it 4 you

EPIC grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by jamalchance(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
Osho baba has beaten some 6ft tall muscular guys with pink lips hands down

Can someone tell me a lesson to learn from this story ?
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by ikukuhero: 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
She might not have married him for his wealth. You never can tell why she decided to marry him. It is a matter of the heart and you are not in her shoes and may never quite understand why she chose him. May God bless and sustain this union and may it bring forth godly off-springs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by baybeeboi: 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
chymystique:
IMO, the lady married him Cause of Power, Money and Fame... I wonder if she fakes her moans when they are conjuating cause Oga Oshio's FaCe lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

I wish them a Happily Married Life cool
oya complete am.........Oshio's FaCe do wetin?
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by dowsonjack: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
ControlX:
What does light and darkness have in common? grin
Na my mouth dem go hear say teacher mama die abi....
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by ifyan(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2015
Mehn what is this. Money no de form familiarity.
Abeg love me like. ........
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by ProfGday(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2015
IF MONNEY GROW ON D TREE WOMEN WON'T MIND DATING CHIMPAZEE.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by bemyguest(f): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 15, 2015
AKMoney1:
me self over react grin
She just signed something away grin
See her face like bridezilla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by soldierdollar(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2015
ControlX:
What does light and darkness have in common? grin

Money grin
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by georgylee: 3:12pm On May 15, 2015
Money, power and fame at work......... Even the parents have no choice they have to come all the way to Auchi to give away their daughter in Holy Matrimony........ Power pass power.......!
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On May 15, 2015
The lord of oshiomole indeed. grin grin grin

Seriously though, I'm all for open mindedness but mehn, this one don comot from play. HML to them still.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by AKMoney1(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
chimkaire:
She just signed something away grin
See her face like bridezilla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear I no understand you grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by Mourin(f): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Wishin dem a wonderful marriage life.
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny by SirLewis(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Love, gradually becoming an illusion these days. I pity the next generation coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.