Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,556 members, 7,944,668 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (6405 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Can I Add My Site To Airtel Free Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by smartbingari(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2015
Is it like this one on this site http://andronaija.com
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by henryobinna(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
timilehing:
Few people have the knowledge the Op requires. If na gossip thread now or sagging boobi thread, vaseline group go don invade dis place
true
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Godwinsilas(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2015
cinclefpascal:
hello guys i need your help..i need to learn or know how to add my site to the facebook page i created for it,like when someone visits the site he or she can be able to like my site from my site( like that little facebook banner where you will see like or share on the site. how can i connect the facebook page with it) please...... i need your helps urgently

Like the one i used here at www.leapfame.com
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2015
@ cinclefpascal

Guess you mean a Like box.

What kind of site do you have? Blogger, WordPress, Joomla or static html site?
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by stlarry001(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
mine is blogger.vhw can i add it. www.academicmerit..com
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by cinclefpascal: 11:28pm On May 18, 2015
simdam500:

U mean u want your website link to be on your Facebook page... so they will know it meant for a site not just a page right?
yes
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by simdam500(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2015
cinclefpascal: yes

It took u so long to reply..... anyway I guess that easy

Goto "about" using desktop, then u can update your page with necessary info about your site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Hack And Spy Your Friends' Whatsapp Account / Wp Touch PRO Free License Key / The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.