Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) (10315 Views)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2015
Aipete2:
Pls i prefer smtin like 8pm
Please dear, kindly change your dp...(no offence)!
Thanks in advance!
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah, but it's not an easy task though!
yeah it wont but we all need to be composed now, e.g my questions is yet to be answered, why guys are busy chatting like they searching for a wife and wanting to propose to the contestants anytime soon, and get married tommorrow
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Aipete2(f): 9:17pm On May 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
Please dear, kindly change your dp...(no offence)!
Thanks in advance!
Lolz, thanks ma'am
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Mhizkel(f): 9:19pm On May 15, 2015
shumuel:
yeah it wont but we all need to be composed now, e.g my questions is yet to be answered, why guys are busy chatting like they searching for a wife and wanting to propose to the contestants anytime soon, and get married tommorrow
My questions were unanswered too..
Lol, you know we have some funny people here on NL!
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by subbieD(f): 9:20pm On May 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
maureensylvia didn't answer my very simple question . . .
I will make another try, to the contestants.
Do you think it is worthwhile to labour throughout one's life time just to make the world a better place, and then be recognized after death, or is it more worthwhile to make one's self enjoy life to the fullest?
For example, both Alice ball, the first woman to graduate in Hawaii, and Marie curie, the discoverer of radium, both laboured and died through it. Only for their full recognition to come after their demise. . . . do you think this is . . . .acceptable to you?

Cc: maureensylvia, mziceberry, mariamferanmi, subbieD, takim107, twaci, tohpahz, milaby, trypa, mzlaurel, aipete2, adeh39

To me,what is the point enjoying life to the fullest without adding value or making things better everywhere you are.
Most times,recognition isn't an immediate action, it is after a very long process and that's because people don't celebrate process,they celebrate the result

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 15, 2015
Aipete2:
Pls i prefer smtin like 8pm

Ok. Noted!
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
maureensylvia didn't answer my very simple question . . .
I will make another try, to the contestants.
Do you think it is worthwhile to labour throughout one's life time just to make the world a better place, and then be recognized after death, or is it more worthwhile to make one's self enjoy life to the fullest?
For example, both Alice ball, the first woman to graduate in Hawaii, and Marie curie, the discoverer of radium, both laboured and died through it. Only for their full recognition to come after their demise. . . . do you think this is . . . .acceptable to you?

Cc: maureensylvia, mziceberry, mariamferanmi, subbieD, takim107, twaci, tohpahz, milaby, trypa, mzlaurel, aipete2, adeh39

Yeah...... I think it's worthwhile to labour all my whole life just to make the world a happy place.

Reason;
I can't enjoy my life to the fullest if the world is full of Sorrow, War, Famine and so on because i'm living in the world too, I'm not living in another planet, So anything that affects the world also affect me.

So why not sacrifice myself to the world, make it a better place and let my name be recognised all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by maureensylvia(f): 9:27pm On May 15, 2015
Braintouch:
My last question to both Maureensylvia and Mziceberry. Imagine you find yourself all alone, stranded, in a thick forest; no network on your mobile and no credit to make a call for help; what are the two things you will need until, by God's grace, help comes by?

I think water and warmth Will do.
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by pryd(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
subbieD:
People don't celebrate process,they celebrate the result.

Brilliant!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2015
maureenslyvia, has my vote...shez very brillant and diplomatic in tackling the questions....buh interms of beauty,twaci has it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2015
subbieD:

To me,what is the point enjoying life to the fullest without adding value or making things better everywhere you are.
Most times,recognition isn't an immediate action, it is after a very long process and that's because people don't celebrate process,they celebrate the result

Subbied! cheesy wait till sunday. I will like to see your intelligent answers.
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
maureenslyvia, has my vote...shez very brillant and diplomatic in tackling the questions....buh interms of beauty,twaci has it

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
maureensylvia:
i believe I have answered the whole questions...or is there any question left out?

Yes mine; What is your Birthday Month & Day; E.g May 5

cc Mziceberry
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
maureenslyvia, has my vote...shez very brillant and deplomatic in tackling the questions....buh interms of beauty,twaci has it

U are right bro. However, tohpahz possess these values.

Let's wait for other contestants. We have diverse prodigy among these ladies. The competition is gonna be tough.
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by dharay99: 9:35pm On May 15, 2015
hmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by mziceberry(f): 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
shumuel:

cc Mziceberry
june 10
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2015
maureensylvia:

shumuel why are you tackling me like this? what have I done to you? why are you making things difficult for me? if my answers are gotten from text books, are the whole questions there? Pls pls stop hurting me is it fair?

hrrrr... sad sad sad No no i didn't mean it like that, just kidding dear, aren't we all just having Fun.

*Hugs her*

but dont forget to Vote Twaci, PEJ did it, You can too cheesy wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by maureensylvia(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
shumuel:

cc Mziceberry
June 16
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by asumo12: 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
Cool dear

subbieD:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by maureensylvia(f): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
shumuel:

cc Mziceberry
June 16
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by ritababe(f): 9:47pm On May 15, 2015
This section was very dull
**walks out of thread**
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
maureensylvia:

June 16

mziceberry:

June 10

Knew it, haha yeah, high five to myself cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You guys are both Geminis ''Too much of Air'', you talk to much, reason why you droped articles to answer the questions.
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by georjay(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
ritababe:
This section was very dull **walks out of thread**
. Safe journey!
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
My questions were unanswered too.. Lol, you know we have some funny people here on NL!

Well mine has been answered now, hope its same for you ?
Please can anyone tell me why My Nairaland has changed to Arabic ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
Mhizkel:
My questions were unanswered too.. Lol, you know we have some funny people here on NL!

Well mine has been answered now, hope its same for you ?
Please can anyone tell me why My Nairaland has changed to Arabic ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by ronald4lif(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
mziceberry:

june 10

Nice one. We're birthday mate. Just 26 more days to go. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by Evathyst(f): 9:53pm On May 15, 2015
dharay99:
hmm... lipsrsealed
Here comes the derailer!

Contestants, scamper for safety o!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by maureensylvia(f): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
shumuel:

Knew it, haha yeah, high five to myself cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You guys are both Geminis ''Too much of Air'', you talk to much, reason why you droped articles to answer the questions.

shhhh u talk a lot u already knew the answer and u think I don't know what u are up to.
that was y I gave u late reply, y not ask something sensible like others...cheers
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by ronald4lif(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Update For tomorrow's interview;

Mid..ehi will be scheduled to interview Milaby from 6.01pm- 6.20pm

Ronald..4lif will be scheduled to interview takim107 from 6.21pm-6.40pm

Mhizkel will be scheduled to interview trypa from 6.41pm-7.00pm

Tosyne2...much will be scheduled to interview mzlaurel from 7.01pm - 7.20pm

Wristw...atch will be scheduled to interview aipe...te2 from 7.21pm-7.40pm (Rescheduled)

Interviewees please show up on time to unnecessary avoid delay.

Great job tosyne...2much, ron...ald4lif, mhizkel, midehi, our interviewees and the house.

Noted boss.
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by mziceberry(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Woow. Brilliant comment. Seems we have a lot of prodigy in this competition.

Do you think the last election held in the country was a free and fair election?

I dont think we would ever have a free and fair election in our beloved country. ..there were cases of some places not being able to vote due to some certain issues...its like denyin them of their right to vote..there were also cases of ballot snatchin..there were even many cases of gerrymandering free and fair election wouldn't have al these vices. .
buh atleast they tried...it was different from the ones we've bin havin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by lurlah2014(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2015
Braintouch:

I don't even know. I should ask Krone to contact her. Is she having her interview today?
Am here with you
Re: Miss Nairaland Interview (Day 2) by shumuel(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Bro if you are niether here nor there then you are confused.

Better choose the ''Later'' Rain so you can be Blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ok / The Most Sexy And Seductive Black Girls In New York / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.