Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,935 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football (1807 Views)

Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by stephenduru: 8:26pm On May 15, 2015
Governor Fashola of Lagos state is a versatile man.

Apart from being a wonderful politician with a good repute,he has other hobbies.The ardent Manchester United fanwas spotted playing football while rocking a Manchester United jersey.

Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by stelaar(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2015
Ooooshey striker...oya move up to fed and score more goals

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 15, 2015
Baba, na only one laps you go collect ooo.
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by limolalikamaila: 8:30pm On May 15, 2015
Baba fash,
Anonimi pls show me one PDP governor half as good as him in governance, positively transformation of their state and I will deactivate my 6 nl accounts
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by jazzydee: 8:32pm On May 15, 2015
[size=21pt]Mob Sets Ablaze Three Robbery Suspects In Ogoja[/size]
“Yesterday was Okuku market’s eve and many traders from Calabar (Akwa Ibom and Rivers) usually come here on the eve of the market so that they could buy yams and garri early before everything is bought by others, due the bad road and distance they usually sleep in the market park before the market day," Maria Ipuole, told Vanguard.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/15/mob-sets-ablaze-three-robbery-suspects-ogoja
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by Princecalm(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
APC has really trained up responsible men.
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by tobtap: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
beta guvnor beta striker...... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by mcquin(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
Love you sir. You rock!
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by Feranchek(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
1st pix really looks spot on! If you no know the guy before, you go think sey na one football club coach. Nice one BRF
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by swagsguy(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2015
This is definitely the kind of STRIKER we need at the federal level.

People that can deliver at front like messi and ronaldo.
#team move nigeria Forward#
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 15, 2015
His pot belly tho...
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by buskie13(m): 1:21am On May 16, 2015
de first pic too make sense joor....I'm PDP but I like Fashola....he's really a role model....atewo jare smiley
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by Bishop4bella(m): 1:47am On May 16, 2015
Gov with swag!!!
I luv dt
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by okoro4: 5:59am On May 16, 2015
Gov. Fashola is fit
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by yommyphresh(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2015
And I will never forget dt novelty match played in honour of Kanu Nwankwo. Oh boy! I saw BRF playing soccer! Azin, dis man na very good FOOTBALLER! Wt hin left foot! Hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Governor Fashola Of Lagos State Playing Football by stephenduru: 10:28am On May 16, 2015
buskie13:
de first pic too make sense joor....I'm PDP but I like Fashola....he's really a role model....atewo jare smiley
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Law Passed: All Hiv Positive People Would Be Marked Near Their Genitals / KAROTA On Rampage In. KANO / Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.