Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia (1204 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by mohince(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2015
A Nigerian female student was sentenced to death by the
Malaysian High Court on Thursday, May 14, 2015.
Daily Independent reports that the woman was found guilty
of trafficking 765.9 g of methamphetamine at the KL
International Airport (KLIA) four years ago.
Judge Datuk Ghazali Cha, passed a death sentence on 30-
year-old, Mary George Unazi, after finding that the
prosecution had managed to prove the defendant guilty.
Ghazali, in his verdict said that, the accused defense was
merely a bare denial. He added that the private college
student had also failed to prove that the bag containing the
drug was not hers.
Unazi, was said to have committed the crime at the
baggage claim area of the international arrival hall of KLIA
on May 10, 2011.
The accused was charged under Section 39B(1)(a) of the
Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 of Malaysia, which carries a
mandatory death penalty upon conviction.
On April 28, 2015, the Indonesian Government executed
eight drug smugglers through firing squad on the island of
Nusakambangan. After the sentence was enforced, the
Federal Government extended its condolences to the
families of the deceased and warned Nigerians to desist
from drug trafficking and other crimes that stipulates
maximum punishment in different countries of the world.
However, the United Nigerians In Diaspora, a group of
Nigerians living outside the country, has recently revealed
that eight more Nigerian nationals were sentenced to
dearth . The group, therefore, urged the federal government
to negotiate with Indonesia to stop execution of offenders.
www.naij.com/439371-nigerian-female-student-sentenced-to-death-in-malaysia.html
Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by fromnigeria(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
What Desperacy can bring us.
Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by Jorussia(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2015
.Nigerians should stop embarrassing our dear country over seas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by jascon1(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
Jorussia:
.Nigerians should stop embarrassing our dear country over seas.
where Dem wan carry all these fast money go self?

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
I no sae e no go pass igbo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by Horus(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2015
eight more Nigerian nationals were sentenced to
dearth .

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by Utchgirl(f): 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
kestolove95:

Another igbo hater detected !
All igbo haters shld ''go n die''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by ahaz: 10:59pm On May 15, 2015
kestolove95:
ode buruku d Last I check onazi is not an Igbo name but our South South so stop calling igbos names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by pyyxxaro: 4:26am On May 16, 2015
Is she Onazi's younger sister tongue
Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2015
Again? undecided
Good leaders are needed in nigeria walahi
Re: Nigerian Female Student Sentenced To Death In Malaysia by sheymoni(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2015
Another drugs pusher from from ila oorun

Call me whatever you want, majority of our compatriots being executed abroad on drug charges are of Igbo extraction. We are dealing with a CABAL that is preying on young men and women from Nigeria but especially from South East Nigeria.

When Oshiomole noticed that majority of Sex Workers in Italy came from Edo extraction, he did not scream ANTI-EDO he went for intervention and broke the ring.

I am told we have a big DRUG CABAL from Abia state. If we love our country we must go after those elements. It is so bad that a song in local Igbo dialect titled "INDONESIA" is popular as it described 'young successful men and women who live in Indonesia'

In the UK majority of those involved in benefit fraud and credit card fraud are of Yoruba extractions and same in the USA.

Majority of ethnic violence recorded in Nigeria came from Northern Nigeria. We should STOP calling a SPADE a SHOVEL.

The Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency must concentrate on South East Nigeria and identify the ring entrapping our compatriots. Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape, Hunphery Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu  are going to be EXECUTED in Indonesia soon, not because they are Igbo but because they are drug traffickers, but we need to get to the root of the problem.

Now go on and call me anti-Igbo I am used to it, it doesn't worry me a bit and wont stop me from making my opinions public. Kayode Ogundamisi​

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Buhari Heed To This Advice? / Business Moguls Dangote,Otedola,Elumelu,Atiku,Wale At Buhari's Inauguration(Pics / 'The Amalgamation Of Nigeria Was A Fraud' By Richard Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.