Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Love Lala247 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Lala247 (13981 Views)

8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Lala247 by jejemanito: 12:03am On May 16, 2015
IIdiot they just keep poping up
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:07am On May 16, 2015
I dnt blame you up cause she fine lipsrsealed

Good luck grin
Re: I Love Lala247 by jejemanito: 12:08am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
WHAT IS LALA247? HOW MUCH IS IT? DOES IT WORTH ME BURNIN JUST 1CALORIE TO SEEK 4 IT?
U BURNED MORE THAN 5 CALORIES TYPING ALL THAT
Re: I Love Lala247 by msmon(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2015
*sigh* Anyway, beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. Lala247 no freak me at all (no abuse meant).
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:12am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So I wanna ask you.

Don't you think this thread is a joke? grin
I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one. In this story i am the poet, so I am damn serious
Re: I Love Lala247 by naijaboiy: 12:14am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one. In this story i am the poet, so I am damn serious
Did you do a background check on her before openly expressing your feelings about her?
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:19am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
*sigh* Anyway, beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. Lala247 no freak me at all (no abuse meant).

Likewise smiley
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 16, 2015
jejemanito:
U BURNED MORE THAN 5 CALORIES TYPING ALL THAT

Had to laugh nice one
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:
I dnt blame you up cause she fine lipsrsealed

Good luck grin

See u .. Lol ur the one with the dimples remember kiss
Re: I Love Lala247 by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2015
OP, I like your courage
Lala247, what do you have to say at this point ?
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:23am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

See u .. Lol ur the one with the dimples remember kiss

You're the one with a thread dedicated to ya grin
tosyne2much:
OP, I like your courage

Lala247, what do you have to say at this point ?

I still dey shake self give me time tongue.
Chiam55:

You're the one with a thread dedicated to ya grin

Gurlll u had that first remember lol never ends well
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:29am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Did you do a background check on her before openly expressing your feelings about her?
yes I did, she is a unique character, I stalked her for months...online
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
How old are you?
Re: I Love Lala247 by gracile(f): 12:34am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
Proverb 19 vs 22 "what's desired in a man is steadfast love, and a poor man is better than a liar. A man who shows his wealth is like a beggar who shows his poverty; they are both looking for alms, the rich man for the alms of envy and the poor man for them alms of guilt.
LaLa247, a wealthy man believes a woman owes him for his time and money, therefore his respect for her is low, so he says " I won't condescend to give her an orgasm, but I believe a woman should be loved and respected. So I won't take for granted the time you give me. Am going to make you feel like heaven is walking with you, holding you high as a bird.
I maybe poor;however, I will love you more for I have nothing else to give, but to love you as long as I live. I know love does not pay the bills, worry less, because it only gets better with you by my side . Also, I know many women with materials and cash, while wishing their men stop cheating or at least give them a descent conversation. I am the right choice my love, with you in my life am going to find me a job and do the best I can to take care of you. However, there might be struggle and some bills might njust have to wait.i will put you first, before first and forever. Love you
Straight from the heart to Lala247.
No hating pls...

Ah! kilode!!
All over your profile is job job job!!! shocked
It seems you are even using this thread to look for job undecided grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:34am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Ah! kilode!!

Lol u got a point
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:35am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:

For months ke now im worried oh .. And u never said anything to me before
Re: I Love Lala247 by Macmilla(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
Proverb 19 vs 22 "what's desired in a man is steadfast love, and a poor man is better than a liar. A man who shows his wealth is like a beggar who shows his poverty; they are both looking for alms, the rich man for the alms of envy and the poor man for them alms of guilt.
LaLa247, a wealthy man believes a woman owes him for his time and money, therefore his respect for her is low, so he says " I won't condescend to give her an orgasm, but I believe a woman should be loved and respected. So I won't take for granted the time you give me. Am going to make you feel like heaven is walking with you, holding you high as a bird.
I maybe poor;however, I will love you more for I have nothing else to give, but to love you as long as I live. I know love does not pay the bills, worry less, because it only gets better with you by my side . Also, I know many women with materials and cash, while wishing their men stop cheating or at least give them a descent conversation. I am the right choice my love, with you in my life am going to find me a job and do the best I can to take care of you. However, there might be struggle and some bills might njust have to wait.i will put you first, before first and forever. Love you
Straight from the heart to Lala247.
No hating pls...
Now, this is the definition of pathetic.

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
How old are you?
smiley smiley,
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:40am On May 16, 2015
Macmilla:

Now, this is the definition of pathetic.

Lol u wicked oh
Re: I Love Lala247 by Macmilla(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol men.. But at least he want to work he try
A man that really wants to work won't want people to know he's not working. Announcing you are jobless yet trying to woo a lady is pathetic to say the least. He's just trying to get sympathy.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:43am On May 16, 2015
Macmilla:

A man that really wants to work won't want people to know he's not working. Announcing you are jobless yet trying to woo a lady is pathetic to say the least. He's just trying to get sympathy.

Ok si whats ur advice to him

Mayb help him get a job??
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:45am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

For months ke now im worried oh .. And u never said anything to me before
Just cos you asked. We chat once on a thread, can't recall the subject matter. And you said you were gonna employ me if I can really clean well. I find it quite amusing, so I look around, and I noticed you just a fun person, not egocentric like most people here.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:46am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:

Just cos you asked. We chat once on a thread, can't recall the subject matter. And you said you were gonna employ me if I can really clean well. I find it quite amusing, so I look around, and I noticed you just a fun person, not egocentric like most people here.

Ok thanks. smiley
Re: I Love Lala247 by Macmilla(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
WHAT IS LALA247? HOW MUCH IS IT? DOES IT WORTH ME BURNIN JUST 1CALORIE TO SEEK 4 IT?
Lala247 is worth every single calory in ur body and all the energy that would be generated by splitting every single cell in your body into atoms.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:48am On May 16, 2015
Macmilla:

Lala247 is worth every single calory in ur body and all the energy that would be generated by splitting every single cell in your body into atoms.

shocked
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:49am On May 16, 2015
Macmilla:

I don't want no one sympathy, if you read my post very well,you will see am quite optimistic about my future. Dats just me bin sincere

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Macmilla(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2015
Mannylex:
Aite dude...

Its not wrong to love her and express your feelings... But emphasizing the bill, bills and more bills stuffs, gives the notion that your broke, and that would scare lala or any girl at all away... Because asides the bible verse and the lovey dovey stuff you wrote up there, the main content of your post is your financial instability... Good luck though

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Exactly my thoughts
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:56am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Ah! kilode!!
primary purpose of the account, it's bin there for a while. I don't mind editing it if u think it will help.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Macmilla(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
I don't want no one sympathy, if you read my post very well,you will see am quite optimistic about my future. Dats just me bin sincere
Every guy is always optimistic. Even an illiterate drug addict is optimistic. No be naija we dey again? Abegi.
Re: I Love Lala247 by juniormusa(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Wow

Erm jeez ...
N
Dont know what to say ohhh cry
Lol u hv suffered!
The dude doesn't have a job oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album) / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.