Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

E O(electoral Officer) Refused To Pay The Pos And Apos In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E O(electoral Officer) Refused To Pay The Pos And Apos In Anambra State (494 Views)

Senate Approves E-Voting, Passes Amendment To Electoral Act / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E O(electoral Officer) Refused To Pay The Pos And Apos In Anambra State by 9niceguy(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2015
2014/2015 batch A corpers members are not paid yet for the previous election. Both the training allowance and the main money. This only happened in Anambra state. The report basically in Awka north local government. Ward 13 (urum) corpers members posted to these wards are not yet paid for the Inec job they did. They encounter so many difficulties to the level that some are beat by the villagers. Their are 13polling unit in urum. Even the APOs too are not been paid. Help us to beg president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to release our money before leaving his throne or the person incharge
Re: E O(electoral Officer) Refused To Pay The Pos And Apos In Anambra State by 9niceguy(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2015
Below is the message I got from a friend who served during the previous election and were not paid till this moment. The Guy even included the EOs phone number but I removed it for some reasons.
Please NL is there anything these vulnerable people can do to collect the money they have worked for.

9niceguy:
2014/2015 batch A corpers members are not paid yet for the previous election. Both the training allowance and the main money. This only happened in Anambra state. The report basically in Awka north local government. Ward 13 (urum) corpers members posted to these wards are not yet paid for the Inec job they did. They encounter so many difficulties to the level that some are beat by the villagers. Their are 13polling unit in urum. Even the APOs too are not been paid. Help us to beg president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to release our money before leaving his throne or the person incharge

(1) (Reply)

N9bn For Buhari’s Ministers, Lawmakers Outrageous –nigerians / Trouble Looms In APC As Members Gang Up Against tinubu / Jonathan Did Not Starve EFCC Of Funds - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.