Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (57798 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by CountDracula(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
Nobody cares why u married her sir!, wat we wanna knw is why she married u

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by efilefun(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
Okan
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Khan96(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2015
Why did that? There are plenty virgin ladies in Nigeria. You are our leader that we ought to imbibe from you. Do you want us to start going abroad for marriage, after we already run there for qualitative education?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
disgusting! man at your age! You should behave like a respected elder.

not a cheap womanizer. you have disgraced the institution which you stand for. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
He should not be surprised if one of his sons dey serve the babe when he's not around. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by omoakin111: 1:41pm On May 16, 2015
oshiomole that is your own explanation, hear what others are saying........

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2015
As far as am concerned,the love might come only from one party & the other party be managing the other,thinking the money would make up for love.

With time,the same girl/wife would be fed up with his money/wealth & starts regretting her actions....Obviously Adams can't satisfy her sexual needs,which we all know how it ends

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Temeem3456: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
Ĝ∞∂ for U̶̲̥̅̊ Oga at d top. Aftrall body no b fire wood O̶̷̩̥̊͡ º°˚˚˚°º congratulation...
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by kelvyn7: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
story story story

u know why u marry her and she know why she marry u grin grin

why she no go be "understanding, caring and a loving lady."? when enof money dey grin grin

make dat money finish, u go see her tru colour grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by amoduganja: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
I won't be surprised if OBJ goes to Eritrea to find a wife.. Afterall, this is a season for copy cats, trekkers and suitors alike.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by KemiJesus(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
HML Osho baba!
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by kristisking(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2015
I don't know why Nigerians will never mind their business.Oshiomohle lost his first wife and decided to remarry,so why all this furore?Has he committed any crime?He married the person he loves and the person that married him loves him too,so what is the noise about.This is one the reasons we are backward.This can't happen abroad where everyone minds his or her business.Nigerians just love creating something out of nothing.It is a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Kingbilo(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2015
Loooool.. While you are out hustling till 3am I guess she will cross her legs and wait for you

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by tanimola22: 1:51pm On May 16, 2015
Acekidc4:
Oshobaba Ride On, You Owe us No Explanation!!

Exactly..I wanted to say that. He only owes his family that already appears to be at peace with his decision.

Ride on Oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by emmysmith07(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2015
its better than fornicating, happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by hensben(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Oshiomole said she appreciates the nature of his job,which woman wouldn't appreciate the nature of his job?
Same thing I'm about to ask

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by kingsarch2000: 1:57pm On May 16, 2015
Wrong, he owes God explantion.
omenka:
Oh, come off it. He doesn't owe you, me, or even God and explanation. What he does with his private life shouldn't be anyone's business. He's an adult and so is his wife. Whatever choices they make is simply their business.

Nigerians sha.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
Tell us how and where u guys met. That's the only suitable nd romantic explanation nd not why u married her, afterall they say "love is blind" cheesy wink

This isn't "love is blind"....But a situation of "love is sorrowful"

The lady is only managing him,all because of money.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
Beauty... Simple, that is it! And she married him because of money, fame and power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
He should not be surprised if one of his sons dey serve the babe when he's not around. grin

I dey tell you,cos i don't think he even have the strength to do it.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by MurderX: 2:05pm On May 16, 2015
repogirl:
Loooooool, mother your kids who are older than her?some even with kids of theirs? The more I think about it, the funnier it gets.

Lara Fortes, see you have become a grandmother at your young age, anyway you still hot sha.

Money and power exposes ones true character,
money and power exposed Oshiomole's stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by unite4real: 2:05pm On May 16, 2015
She no want designer
She no want Ferarri
She say na my love o
You belong to meee
And I belong to her o
babyyy
You go killie somebody
They say love is blind
but I dey see am for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2015
kristisking:
I don't know why Nigerians will never mind their business.Oshiomohle lost his first wife and decided to remarry,so why all this furore?Has he committed any crime?He married the person he loves and the person that married him loves him too,so what is the noise about.This is one the reasons we are backward.This can't happen abroad where everyone minds his or her business.Nigerians just love creating something out of nothing.It is a shame.

Dude,did you just say she loves him

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Lakayanah: 2:06pm On May 16, 2015
I don't give a hoot why the ugly thief married the gold digger. He was my neighbour on governor road in kaduna he can deceive others with his khaki not me.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by wetinhappen(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by ideology(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2015
You deserve to be happy o o o, good she's happy too.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by repogirl(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2015
MurderX:

Money and power exposes ones true character,
money and power exposed Oshiomole's stupidity.
my thoughts exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by fretfingers: 2:17pm On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Oshiomole said she appreciates the nature of his job,which woman wouldn't appreciate the nature of his job?

Oya mi lenu oo....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by olaniyanc: 2:18pm On May 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Nigeria - According to newly wedded governor Adams Oshomhole of Edo state, his new bride Iara Fortes is "understanding, caring and a loving lady.

Speaking to newsmen after his wedding ceremony yesterday, he expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

adams oshiom n wife

“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.

See the pics from the wedding below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2ZR1mDX8Q

Oshobaba you sabi eyes for good thingy, but please beware of those pdp guys like FFK etc, so dey don steal am from Baba.They will be thinking what strategy Baba used to catch am. A word of advice Oshobaba, focus on governance now, that was why we sent you to go and do and not to keep shadowing.One woman one trouble. Gej our brother can give you advice on Mama Peace activities in Aso Rock. She is trying to run away because our brother lost the presidency. Mama Peace is bired now. Happy Married Life!!!!!!

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-speaks-why-i-married-iara-fortes.111849/
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by smsdigito: 2:19pm On May 16, 2015
No need for explanation, you owe nobody anything. But be sure its really love, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.