Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,971 members, 7,931,367 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! (60700 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by okooloyun1(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2015
Temysteve:
hmmmm, go try am, ur enemy go suffer die
Ordinary fish brain sef u no get, you need to pay general of common sense a visit.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by okooloyun1(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2015
Temysteve:
hmmmm, go try am, ur enemy go suffer die
Shior! You're my enemy wey go suffer die.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by whytepawn1(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2015
showbobo:
Is it just me or this girl truly seem a wife material
some "ugly" girls also do have a share of bad behavior
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by kazman117: 8:51pm On May 16, 2015
Wishin him llnp, hbd 2 u small niggy
khenykhey:

Wow! So fast!! Wizkid ’s son, Boluwatife is
4years already and to celebrate his
birthday, his mother took to instagram to
share his picture and also wish him a
happy birthday.

She posted;

[b] “Happy Birthday to the Man that
Matters the Most in my Life… My Son..
My First Seed.. My Offspring (Lol) I
remember vividly how excited I was
when you turned ‘3’ And Here I am
today, Wishing you a Happy 4th
Birthday Already(Just like yesterday )
And by God’s grace i shall wish you
many more fruitful, Great, fulfilled life
ahead… I pray that the Joy and
Happiness you bring to my Life and
everyone around you shall know no
bounds… And I also want to use this
medium to ask God to always be my
Guide and also Strengthen me the
more to bring you up Right as always
and also instill the fear of God in you
most importantly,So you grow up to be
a Responsible, Humane, Selfless
,Loving and of course the Man of every
girls dream (Lol) Amen. Words are not
enough to explain my excitement but
i’m thankful to God for always being
there for You&Me ‘BabyBoy’ (Lol) …
it’s not been easy but you’ve made it
all worth it Kiddo… I LOVE You
Forever and a day more my Young
King! Turn up in School later today…
Lol…
MUMMYLOVESYOUBIGGGGGGGGGGG”
[/b]

www.gistsdaily.com/young-king-check-out-dope-pictures-of-wizkids-son-as-he-clocks-4/
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by DzTzl(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

Post like this makes me wonder if teenage pregnancy and subsequent flaunting it's result in the faces of nigerians has now become a norm for nigerians to emulate
My dear, I taya oh! The institution called marriage has been bastardised!!!
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by mightycrown1(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2015
Flye:

Marriage material ko, raw material ni. No marriage material lady will just open her laps for a guy for just one night like she did for wizkid, if not for the one time that turned to a beautiful baby boy, u know how many guy she don open am for all this while.
Abeg don't let instagram message decieve you oooo.

May be the baby has changed her sha.
chai jealousy and hatred kill faster than full grown aids o
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Temysteve(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
Shior! You're my enemy wey go suffer die.
shey na me be d gal wey wan give birth to u?
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Temysteve(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
Ordinary fish brain sef u no get, you need to pay general of common sense a visit.
lol, u ar just a xenophobic animal talking arrant nonsense. U just dnt no d gravity of what u want to do @ dis ur early stage of life
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by babilicious: 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
showbobo:
you just read my mind....she looks well- brought up... But trust some guys who reason through their anus to always go for flashy,extremely beautiful yellow pawpaw who will eat their money then divorce them once they get broke. Apperciate a good woman when u see one cos they're rare these days...wizkid u don't know d value of what you've lost.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by stonecoldcafe: 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
Flye:

You mean you don't know how they met.

No fill me in. Was she a video vixen?
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Natifa(f): 9:46pm On May 16, 2015
showbobo:
she does look responsible and good natured.

1 Like

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by okooloyun1(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, u ar just a xenophobic animal talking arrant nonsense. U just dnt no d gravity of what u want to do @ dis ur early stage of life
When I made my comment initially it wasn't directed to anybody why put the matter on top of your head like head tie. If you have life issues bothering you go and settle yourself inside lagoon and stay clear my mention. **peace out**
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
khenykhey:

happy birthday.

She posted;

Lol…
[/b]

www.gistsdaily.com/young-king-check-out-dope-pictures-of-wizkids-son-as-he-clocks-4/

He really took after his dad.. A chip of the old block. Happy bday wizkid snr.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by kenoz(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2015
Cute
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by LadyAmaka(f): 11:24pm On May 16, 2015
crisycent:
Fairly used grin
what of your mother? Silly ass!
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by braimeddy: 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
I don't just understand what this lady is talking about. Wishing and announcing an illegitimate child happy birthday. She's not even ashamed that she delivered out of wedlock. I guess it's a normal thing in this country cos where the country I came from, they could had beheaded her for long undecided
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by retake89(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2015
ginawest:
choi!!Dis pikin make sense o..
Choi!! U make sense o..
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Temysteve(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
When I made my comment initially it wasn't directed to anybody why put the matter on top of your head like head tie. If you have life issues bothering you go and settle yourself inside lagoon and stay clear my mention. **peace out**
lol, nd ur stupity continues. Ur eng sef na die
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by okooloyun1(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, nd ur stupity continues. Ur eng sef na die
Your own english is dead
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 17, 2015
braimeddy:
I don't just understand what this lady is talking about. Wishing and announcing an illegitimate child happy birthday. She's not even ashamed that she delivered out of wedlock. I guess it's a normal thing in this country cos where the country I came from, they could had beheaded her for long undecided

The child is a human being , not a disgrace to be hidden forever. Don't forget that . Human, has emotions like any other kid and deserves to be wished happy birthday like any other kid. I bet you'd prefer they locked him in a dungeon forever and threw the key away. How he came is not his fault. So he deserves a happy birthday like any other kid. And who are you to judge?

Even if she's supposed to be remorseful, she deserves another chance to laugh, be happy and change herself forever and for the better. So u throw stones at her. Are you trying to say you deserve to come out and tell your own kids hapoy birthday while she whips and hits hers for being illegitimate? You probably think you're better than her, you probably think you're heavenly material. You'll be surprised you're no better in God's sight than her. Keep judging ok? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 17, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Wizkid's ugly son. He could have looked for a pretty babe to impregnate as he no too make am in that physical looks department grin

You actually looked at a tender growing kid and called him ugly. Ugly.

Have you ever created a human being before?

Ever had a kid and then some strangers pass and ridicule u and ur kid someplace and called your precious kid........UGLY?

How do you think that feels? Oh well.......what can I say. Keep up the 'good' work.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2015
Krystalxxx:

You actually looked at a tender growing kid and called him ugly. Ugly.

Have you ever created a human being before?

Ever had a kid and then some strangers pass and ridicule u and ur kid someplace and called your precious kid........UGLY?

How do you think that feels? Oh well.......what can I say. Keep up the 'good' work.

Calm ur tittties jare... Are you guys related?
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Nobody: 12:54am On May 17, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Calm ur tittties jare... Are you guys related?

No we are not, but that doesn't mean cruelty should be condoned. No I'm not perfect either, but I think to call a child ugly is wicked.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by kennie1312: 1:24am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=Flye post=33802438]

Marriage material ko, raw material ni. No marriage material lady will just open her laps for a guy for just one night like she did for wizkid, if not for the one time that turned to a beautiful baby boy, u know how many guy she don open am for all this while.
Abeg don't let instagram message decieve you oooo.

May be the baby has changed her sha.[/quote How did you know that wizkid slept wit this woman only once?some people will end up in hell because of another person's matter.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by crisycent: 10:14am On May 17, 2015
LadyAmaka:
what of your mother? Silly ass!

Product of a broken condom.
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by giftocean(f): 10:48am On May 17, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Wizkid's ugly son. He could have looked for a pretty babe to impregnate as he no too make am in that physical looks department grin
as if you fine,born your own make we see smh some peeps should start looking at the mirror before talking
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2015
giftocean:
as if you fine,born your own make we see smh some peeps should start looking at the mirror before talking

And who's this faceless biiitch.. Go choke on a bowl of diicks!! angry
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Missmossy(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2015
CFCfan:
Would Tania agree to that? grin
Lollz grin grin
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Kayoski(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
showbobo:
true talk bro..but remember things are not always as they seem.. she might look it but might not be it...u know its about attitude which is not physically seen..
just like HIV ,wife material no dey show for face..

1 Like

Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by Temysteve(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2015
okooloyun1:
Your own english is dead
haaaaa, u just keep amusing me. Get a busy day ahead man
Re: Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! by highjay90(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
happy birthday.

She posted;

Lol…
[/b]

Cute boi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.