Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,924 members, 7,976,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. (650 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by Texasquare(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
Yes= No
No= Yes
Maybe= No
I'm sorry= You'll be sorry
We need= I want
Do what you want= You will pay for this later.
We need to talk= I need to complain.
Sure go ahead= I don't want you to.
I'm not upset= Of course i'm upset, you slowpoke.
This kitchen is inconvenient=I want a new house.
Do you love me?= I'm going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love?= I did something today you are going to hate.
You have to learn to communicate= Just agree with me.
Are you listening to me!?= Too late you are dead.

You can also add yours. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by falconey(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
its OK = problem!

1 Like

Re: 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by Texasquare(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2015
winkcc: ishilove[url] winkcc: ishilove[/url] winkcc: ishilove
Re: 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by elantraceey(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2015
You can't be serious undecided

I say what I mean and mean what I say undecided
Re: 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by youngds: 11:40am On May 16, 2015
Texasquare:
winkcc: lalasticala
Bro dis shit doesn't worth fp
Re: 15 Translation Of What Women Say, And What They Really Mean. by DonX001: 12:11pm On May 16, 2015
Lol, its actually true.
I've learnt a lot of this, from experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys. / Things That Men Must Know About Women.. / Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.