Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,051 members, 7,916,056 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole (834 Views)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / Cape Verde Ladies Vs Nigerian Beautiful Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by Brownville007: 11:36am On May 16, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo has stated that his wife is from Cape Verde not from Ethiopia or Philippine as widely reported on social media and online platforms.

Oshiomhole who wedded Iara Fortes today in Iyamho, Oshiomhole’s hometown said she was a very “understanding, caring and loving lady” and also expressed joy that his family supported him to remarry.

“I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” he said regarding her nationality.

He added that: “She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap,” he said.

Source: http://www.irise.com.ng/my-wife-is-from-cape-verde-not-ethiopia-philippine-oshiomhole/
Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by Mayor21(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2015
Beuty and the Beast
Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by kilode100(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2015
Oloshi gomina.what's the difference?
She is a foreigner, abi woman no dey for Benin again?
I thought the useless mofo would ve married the go and die widow. cheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by Lobolintin(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2015
Snoring
Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by tobtap: 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
kilode100:
Oloshi gomina.what's the difference?
She is a foreigner, abi woman no dey for Benin again?
I thought the useless mofo would ve married the go and die widow. cheesy cheesy
may GOD forgive u...he married his love and u called him OLOSHI... remember he is richer than ur entire village combined undecided
Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by kilode100(f): 12:41pm On May 16, 2015
tobtap:

may GOD forgive u...he married his love and u called him OLOSHI... remember he is richer than ur entire village combined undecided

Oloshi.
Hmmm.... You mean he is richer than your entire lineage with his looted money
It's never hard to spot a gutter scum. cheesy cheesy
Gtfu my mention. angry

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Is From Cape Verde, Not Ethiopia, Philippine – Oshiomhole by enoqueen: 1:19pm On May 16, 2015
U can marry from anywhere but not edo.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) / Hilarious Application Letter From A Job Seeker / New Photos Of Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.