Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole (27209 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by rossyc(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
repogirl:
Na wa o, being a woman is now synonymous to being in the kitchen? Aisha, take your time o! Women are achieving great things, you are talking bout cooking egusi soup!

Abi should a woman's greatest achievement be the number of soups she can cook?

Anyway I know you were joking sha, me sef dey joke. grin
ma sister ehn d advice tire me o. Infact all of us dey joke.
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by jibbish(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
repogirl:
Na wa o, being a woman is now synonymous to being in the kitchen? Aisha, take your time o! Women are achieving great things, you are talking bout cooking egusi soup!

Abi should a woman's greatest achievement be the number of soups she can cook?

Anyway I know you were joking sha, me sef dey joke. grin
so should the men b synonymous with kitchen...
21st century ladies....
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by adeolabakare(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
sorry for ur life.... what is villageee about the comment.
guess u need a job......
totima:
What sort of backwards, village comment is this from a president elect's wife?

Nigerian media and lies!
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by LEXYCOM: 3:48pm On May 16, 2015
Indomie is Nigeria food and it very easy to prepare

1 Like

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by redsun(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . please clarify, what's backward about the statement?
She still sees women as just mere cooks,old school.

Oshimolowo should learn to cook her country's flood too
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Moana(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Learn to cook gini? She is a joker cheesy you think this babe married to make egusi or to chop other things?

1 Like

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by quiet006storm: 4:55pm On May 16, 2015
Congrats to Adams and Eve. You need to know why to give up in the face of challenges. Read here Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Forwetinnah: 5:14pm On May 16, 2015
Which one be the plenty talk of being the mother of him schindrens grin wey him dota don tell us say "they were not informed about the wedding date" na so the motherliness* risch her?? Abeg next topic
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
I guess u mean Edo food.
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2015
This is a bilateral marriage which nation is she from? Whereby essential Inlaw loans can be accessed for Edo people

1 Like

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2015
Qmab:
She will
*modification *
*clears throat * i wish i wouldn't do ds, but I can't help it. Everybody please rejoice with me as this is my first FTC since joining NL. I wish my self many more in future but I promise it won't shak me like this first one.
Thanks.
The first lady to be, did not speak out of tone.
For her to be fully nigerilised and edoliised she must learn to cook nkwobi, onugbu soup, ofe OHA
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by kayalla(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2015
wetin she wan cook? u aisha face ur husband and cook for him oga no marry this kin woman to come de enter kitchen to cook, this is just to cure malaria, typhoid, bad dreams, bad belle, unforseen demonic attacks them.

Oga no be so?

1 Like

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by dsul: 5:34pm On May 16, 2015
totima:
What sort of backwards, village comment is this from a president elect's wife?

Nigerian media and lies!
. Tell me who is not from village. Myopic brain
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by chibas: 6:06pm On May 16, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt] JUST LIKE ASO VILLA COOKS WOULD START TAKING CARE OF KITCHEN AFFAIRS FOR THE HUBBY [/size]
who cooks for the hubby before aso rock?
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On May 16, 2015
torkaka:

Wife of president-elect, Hajiya Aisha Buhari has admonished Iara, Governor Oshiomhole’s newly wedded wife, to learn how to prepare Nigerian food for her husband.

Hajiya Buhari gave the admonition on Friday at the wedding reception for the couple shortly after taking their wedding vows and signing the dotted lines at Iyamho, Oshiomhole’s hometown in Edo state.

Aisha described Oshiomhole’s new bride as beautiful. “For you to marry a Nigerian, you need to cook Edi’Kaikon, Egusi, and our Nigerian foods.

“God bless the marriage and we know as First lady you have a big task and God will guide and protect the family,” she added.

Governor Oshiomhole in his own comment, described his wife as very “understanding, caring and loving lady” and also expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

“This is something that one is happy about. One is also happy that I have friends across all political divide, the occasion reminds me that across all divides we still have friends and we’ll wishers.

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap,” he said.

Commenting on the nationality of his wife which has been subject of speculations, the governor said, ” I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from.”

Governor Oshiomhole was particularly happy that both PDP and APC leaders attended the wedding, adding “it shows that despite political differences Nigerians ‎remains one”.

Former Head of state, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, who chaired the occasion, commended Oshiomhole for his decision to take a new wife and expressed optimism that more blessings will come to his life.

He urged the wife to be obedient and continue to show love to the husband and prayed that God Almighty will strengthen them with long life and prosperity.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/15/learn-to-cook-nigerian-food-aisha-buhari-tells-iara-oshiomhole/

No advice to the husband? Not surprised.

I doubt it is Madam Aisha's business If Lara can cook Nigerian dishes or not.

I believe the new couple would have sorted themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Rendezvou: 8:44pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee:
If i hear say this woman enter kitchen.

Una think say na Food Osho marry her to dey cook?

grin
Times and things are changing faster...
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by bregeard(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2015
Qmab:
She will
*modification *
*clears throat * i wish i wouldn't do ds, but I can't help it. Everybody please rejoice with me as this is my first FTC since joining NL. I wish my self many more in future but I promise it won't shak me like this first one.
Thanks.
OK na Wetin u gain now huh
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by frisky2good(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2015
I no know as people dey reason o but me no see this babe like who dem marry to come cook. If na food matter, wetin happen to all the Calabar girls wey still dey single?
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by JLM(f): 9:37am On May 17, 2015
Nawao naija shaaa. Cant a lady marry for anything else other than money? This cape verde lady was not a pauper before the governor came her way now haba! She is an ex-beauty queen and was also an air hostess with serious levels, so please. And besides she's over thirty, so let the girl be jare. Of course such a girl will hardly be expected to marry an ordinary struggler now, so I see nothing wrong with the union.
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
but come to think of it oooo oshio baba wife no look like a woman wey go fit get strenght pound pounded yam cheesy.u know say to cook african food e go be like say na workout u dey workout for gym cheesy.
anyway e go jus better make she dey prepare indomie and fried egg coz if na naija food she start to dey cook she go just quench cheesy.
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Indomie is Nigeria food and it very easy to prepare
so na indomie ur wife or gf dey prepare for u everyday?
i no recall say our forefathers dey chop indomie b4 dem enter farm ooo.
Re: Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole by SpeedyConnect(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

What you have here is a very misplaced concern. The governor like every other Nigerian citizen is under no obligation to marry only Nigerians.
No obligation to marry only Nigerians, yes. But its an act of political unwisdom if he were still in nascent stage of his political career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors / FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing / Photo Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano. More And More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.