Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? (2377 Views)

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by piicity(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
Can anyone please tell me?
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by DahtzFestjayz: 1:16pm On May 16, 2015
Pride/Showcase>> Like thats my wife or "First lading" herself in the public.
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ginawest(f): 1:22pm On May 16, 2015
she tends to b d cynosure of all eyes wen u r in public
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by iPopAlomo(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2015
Is that a criteria to marry...?

That's the physical attribute... I'm a big booty loving guy as well... I'm not into the whole marriage theatrics... but if you must marry surely... I'm certain... even if a big booty must be your criteria... they are other attributes you must be looking out for...

Shout out to all the big booty girls I'm following... much love I've got for allufya...
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On May 16, 2015
ur female children get to have at least an o.k figure.
instead of looking like someone used pressing iron on their behind

Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Behira(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2015
Smh......There is no topic I wont see in nairaland. cheesy

Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 16, 2015
ginawest:
she tends to b d cynosure of all eyes wen u r in public
Yeah that's true. That's why I dey crush on u na. grin
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by midolian(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2015
When old age comes, you ll know its just a poo house undecided
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by missKiffy(f): 2:15pm On May 16, 2015
Which one is the advantages and disadvantages of marrying a girl with big bottom, na wah o. Wetin we no go see for nairaland. undecided
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by luthorcorp: 2:45pm On May 16, 2015
well i dont really see any disadvantage with big bottoms rada,their shapes takes on any clothe they put on
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ivyT(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pressing iron ha.!

wickett
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ivyT(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pressing iron ha.!

wickett u
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ivyT(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2015
no1 loves firm big succulent boobs?
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:
I prefer big boobs to big behind
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ivyT(f): 3:57pm On May 16, 2015
Headlamp1:

I prefer big boobs to big behind

hmmmmm if i give u cossy shey u go collect,?
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:

hmmmmm
if i give u cossy shey u go collect,?

hehehehe no I won't collect o. Its too big. I want something moderate, light skin, sexy and the owner must go by the name Ivy.
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by ivyT(f): 5:42pm On May 16, 2015
Headlamp1:

hehehehe no I won't collect o. Its too big. I want something moderate, light skin, sexy and the owner must go by the name Ivy.

i laff
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:

i laff
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by JayJustus(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2015
baby ya gat a bright future behind you...snoop dog said it all
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by publicenemy(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
piicity:
Can anyone please tell me?

Advantage: sweet Fvck..especially Doggy style.

Disadvantage: every guy that sees her will do all it takes to taste it...
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by cricifixo: 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
at least knacking her from behind will be more enjoyable wink
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by pdf90(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
ivyT:
Big boobs with thick dark nipples .. Yh
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Ekeinde: 1:25pm On May 18, 2015
Check my signature http://nub24.net
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
op you forgot the following.

1) question 1 is compulsory
2) each questions carries 20 marks
3) Time allowed is 2hrs.

Good luck.

what a thread undecided undecided
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by timilehing(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
Big booty chicks are always too difficult to handle in bed. You can't flip them over easily unless of course, you're Michael Jordan
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
Op! Marry me and u wil undastand why! Lol.
Re: Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom? by nickyvil: 5:26pm On May 18, 2015
Shame on you op

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria / Girls, Quit The Make Up Overdose / What Do You Want As Valentine Gift?