Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (59030 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Let her keep starving him, it simply paves an outlet for a mistress!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by boluyongp(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:
couple of days ago a male poster insisted he would die if he does not locate a brothel that very night.

so, if lack of sex can kill somebody, its a problem common to all men then.

don't blame women for not having the same problems as you.
oga, speak for yourself abeg and stop generalising, basing even yourself on someone else's experience, who does that? undecided . No wonder you didn't get a single 'like' upon all your epistle.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Eljay24(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

I think ladies just like been the object of Attraction(or maybe it's just how nature made it), you take dt away from dem or make em feel less important they become unsettled"

like d other day, a Lady I cut off from becos of her pranks called me saying stuff like "You know say Guy no suppose do Yanga for Babe it's viceversa"
Whatever dat means"

But on a serious note not in marriage. ..

Personally, I don't beg a lady for stuff especially if its my right, but seriously if a lady should make me beg once for something and still refuses, she's screwd"

Na she go beg last "Last" !!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by fckmn24seg(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2015
Yomieluv:
even fiance does that too, she loves asking me the doables and the non-doables before having my way, I go just dey nod head like agama lizard to have my way.

After having your way did you still oblige to all her doables and undoables
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by boluyongp(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes I enjoy to hear him whine & beg coz it turns me on. cool
why should a woman want to hear a person crawl and beg and whine? undecided that's wickedness, lack of genuine feelings, childishness and very low self-esteem. If someone needs to come down for you to feel on top, meen there's a need for a total esteem overhaul. I think I know girls like you. Bless your heart dear smiley
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by omojeesu(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2015
RISKY GAME!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2015
v
themodernman:

You are making a grave error thinking that way...its still d same art of seduction that works in a man that works in a woman but different techniques. A woman that is attracted to you sexually is easier to convince than a woman who isn't.
As I said don't get it twisted...."parole" may sound like an unacceptable word but a man who lacks in its experience will definitely encounter problems with his wife. Its the reason you see a woman cheating on her husband with another man despite depriving his man of sex. Its simply because the other man is doing the assignment for the husband which is d art of seduction.
Can you deprive a seductive woman sex because you want her to do something? Likely not! But I'm sure you think a woman can do that cos you're probably not well-informed to think they can be seduced...you think after she gets married & "parole" ends she automatically & magically stops being the woman she was & thats where lots of men miss & end up having their women lose attraction for them.
Lemme explain your point so you can understand better: A woman wey sabi give man the thing will use it to her advantage by depriving him until she gets what she wants then satisfy him afterwards cos that's her only power as you rightly said. But she's a human being just like you with sexual feelings, if you also play your cards right by seducing her too, she'll receive the "grin" with all pleasure 4getting what she was tryna get in the first place...play your cards right bro!

Guy, just see below post to understand what I'm saying.
You can seduce and have all the sex, but after YEARS of sex with that one person, whether you like it or not.....the novelty wears off. It's not parole tinz. I emboldened the foolishest part of her logic for you.

Princess4eva:
Not the best thing to starve ur hubby of sex bt I do it at times though. I do it to curb his excesses. It works for me, he gets to behave cos he NEVER plays away match nd wont want to stay starved for long. Since denying him gets me what I want, No Stopping!

After this novelty wears off on her end, most female kids like the one above begin to see it as a means to "get her way" in marriage's many differences of opinions. The wife you are talking about (not parole-related), is the one that has understanding and is far too loaded in a full-package way to use something as petty as sex to gain any sort of upper hand over her husband.

Ofcourse there are situations where the guy is no longer trying....but that is not the scenario I am referring to here.

I'm also not talking about the small small yanga they do first prior to gbenching. that one na normal. grin

I'm referring to the sex nazis like previously posted f00l who doesn't know that she is using her own hand to push her husband into the point of no return. She is there decieving herself thinking she is being smart or a "boss chick".
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Geogreen(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?
Because most men only smile to their wives when they want to have sex.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by deavicky(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2015
Moana:
ask him the same question. Why is he married?
Since u want to insinuate that sex is the beginning and end of marriage
what are u talking? Today we tell the kids to wait till they get marry before having seex. Tomorrow we still tell them another thing. Which one should be followed?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by baybeeboi: 8:26am On May 17, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, by force abi?
no na....we put them clear when we pay that fûcking bride price
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by xynerise: 8:49am On May 17, 2015
Moana:
who said anything abt going down on your kneels... Things like whispering please and biting her ear while she goes running around the house playfully thats the kind of begging im talking abt. Making her feel like she is that teenage girl again and forming small shakara until she is really turned on and ready for action.

Its a matter of bringing excitement to it
Oh ! That? grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by manie(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2015
MrNL:
I personally won't beg my wife for sex,her body is mine and so is mine hers,if she thinks she won't give me sex,no biggie,I will simply get it outside, and I will still act the responsible man I am at home..I won't hide the fact that am cheating from her tho...she better shussh it since she can't give me

Same here.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
I hate troubles

u will so like this one when u meet him kiss
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by priscaoge(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, but u wil soon marry, its just 4 one to learn.

That's why I'm here to read comments grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Vince77(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

I like girls like you. Very open. No need to be shy. Always say it how it should be. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Robisi(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2015
MrNL:
I personally won't beg my wife for sex,her body is mine and so is mine hers,if she thinks she won't give me sex,no biggie,I will simply get it outside, and I will still act the responsible man I am at home..I won't hide the fact that am cheating from her tho...she better shussh it since she can't give me
wat if she also cheats?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2015
Id any woman starves me.
Id gladly go outside have have the fvcck of my life
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by MrNL(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2015
Robisi:
wat if she also cheats?
then she has decided to park out..I am not d one denying her sex,its d oda way round so she better not try it
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 17, 2015
muphasar11:

Am sorry thanks
that's a very good answer to give a dumb azz bro, haahhahaahhaa
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:

Why then get married?

I'll allow that only if she's got a very good reason if not, that azz is mine!!!!!!!! and I'm taking it because i know just few minutes she will be enjoying the show or if I ain't time for shii since she doesn't want to do her job I will get a willing lady to do it for her and if she performs better and blow my mind?!?! na new wahala be that ooooo *shedding tears of joy *
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by OtunOba15(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
this is the issue am facing with my wife and i have made up my mind not to cheat on her.....most times i beg for sex and it killing me
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by faridpac3: 1:34pm On May 17, 2015
cilifa:

Why then get married?
HONESTLY SPEAKIN DE ENJOY $EX BETTER THAN MAN BUT STIL DE ARE THINKIN DE ARE FAVOUR MEN
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2015
icedbeatz:

that's a very good answer to give a dumb azz bro, haahhahaahhaa

Smiling
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2015
Princess4eva:
Not the best thing to starve ur hubby of sex bt I do it at times though. I do it to curb his excesses. It works for me, he gets to behave cos he NEVER plays away match nd wont want to stay starved for long. Since denying him gets me what I want, No Stopping!

he never plays away match, lol hopefully you are right. you deny him for no reasonable reason but to cut his excesses?! what excesses if I may ask?

LADY IF HE CHILLS OUT WHEN U DO THAT smh 4u Cos
1. he's got a skilled side pvssy
2. he's got few side pvssies
he's not to blame cos you refused to do your matrimonial obligations.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:

If the grammar is too much for you I believe the OP can break it down in pidgin English. Is it too much?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by udmydearest(f): 3:04pm On May 17, 2015
Its romantic, not like I don't want it, but I would just enjoy seeing my husband rub his hands all over me n say plssssssssss baby........lol. But Not all the time though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by hotgunz(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

And that is ? undecided

I weep for yall future... Most of you will end up alone in hospice/nursing homes (after hip replacement cheesy) in your last days without any woman to wipe your bums. That is when you'll understand the benefit of swallowing your ego once a while.

Yes I enjoy to hear him whine & beg coz it turns me on. cool
egocentric s worrying u, u wan to b d boss, y didn't make him beg b4 sex when courtin cos u tot u might loss him den..... Keep it up if he s nt compliantin means ur househelp s really helpin u. grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by adedayourt(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2015
CUS ITS USUALLY ROMANTIC WEN DEY BEG grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Ewuro4: 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
boluyongp:
why should a woman want to hear a person crawl and beg and whine? undecided that's wickedness, lack of genuine feelings, childishness and very low self-esteem. If someone needs to come down for you to feel on top, meen there's a need for a total esteem overhaul. I think I know girls like you. Bless your heart dear smiley

You don't know a quarter of how womens' scheming works... Men are the most gullible creature to handle , no offence wink

I'll take the bold^^ in your comment as a compliment. Happy Sunday cool

hotgunz:
egocentric s worrying u, u wan to b d boss, y didn't make him beg b4 sex when courtin cos u tot u might loss him den..... Keep it up if he s nt compliantin means ur househelp s really helpin u. grin

grin Before nko? I am the boss. Complaining about what? He's a big boy grin and Too bad we don't have a house help tongue I'm very good at cleaning and cooking like a piece of cake. No wahala.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by cjeriia: 4:30pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
Funny enuf, you might not believe it but it is.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
priscaoge:

That's why I'm here to read comments grin
lolz, u can also contribute na.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:

no na....we put them clear when we pay that fûcking bride price
na so o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.