Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,316 members, 7,950,607 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! (643 Views)

It's A Gunners Party! See Photos From The Arsenal FC Nigeria Day Celebration In / A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan / Kano Pillars Vs Ikorodu Utd Match Commissioner,Tanko Nuru,Dies In A Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by Jaykay1006(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
Tomorrow two English giants are set to clash!!!! I knw it will be a heated match although I expect arsenal to take advantage of d fact that sum key players frm Man UTD hv injury concerns!!!!!
What do u think will be d outcome of d game

Re: Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On May 16, 2015
Man U 1 - Arsenal 2
My prediction. Just has it happened in the F.A cup

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by letsbet(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2015
anybody can win dat match. i aint placing no bet.
Re: Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by tourphland(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2015
manutd all d way 2-0
Re: Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by khattab02: 5:38pm On May 16, 2015
The result will be the same as the one at emirate meaning the winner then will win 2-1 again.

grin Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of The Arsenal Vs. Man UTD Match!!!! by M4gunners: 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Arsenal all the way. 3:1 in favour of the gunners.

(1) (Reply)

José Mourinho Speaks After Receiving His Guinness Book Of Records Award / Atletico Madrid 1-2 Barcelona: Messi Always Make The Difference / • VIDEO: Mali 0 – 2 Nigeria (U-17 World Cup Final Highlight 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.