Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,753 members, 7,892,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) (7546 Views)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 9:45pm On May 16, 2015
MuhdG:
MzLaurel what do you know how to cook best.

Fried rice grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 16, 2015
MzLaurel:

Fried rice grin

huh? me kind of disappointed tongue

i thought you'd say a certain type of food in your culture
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
me like your sincerity
Trypa:

To be more sincere I do not think I would let the truth be known, knowing fully well that am at advantage....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
wristwatch:
Mzlaurel and Trypa,

What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

What has been your greatest achievement?

It was last year in d church. I had been catwalking to and fro showing off my new shoe to my friends. Suddenly, the heel of the left foot removed and I had to walk like a person with one and half leg.
Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 9:51pm On May 16, 2015
Faba:
Mzlaurel Milaby Aipete2.
av u competed in any beauty pagent before?

No, I haven't. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 16, 2015
Takim107:
thank you very much.
If I tell the truth, I don't have
to remember anything...sometimes we win by losing, I'll forfeit it because by doing so I will be remembered and my painful sacrifice will help build our modelling industry just like I have always wanted to...

I love the sentence in bold. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Mzlaurel,

How many partners have you been with?

One grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Aipete2(f): 10:03pm On May 16, 2015
MzLaurel:

No, I haven't. smiley
my lg in schl
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Braintouch(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2015
Only Takim107 was reasonable enough. None of them, however, understand the use of punctuation. How do they pass their exams? Smh seriously
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Takim107(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Takim107,

How would you describe your personality?

Would you ever compromise your values to achieve your goals?.

A woman just come out of a divorce. The husband is refusing her access to her kids and all appeals from both relatives failed to make the husband change his mind. What advice would you give her to enable access/custody of her kids?.
thank you very much.
I Always be myself express
Myself, have faith in myself, i do
not go out and look for a successful
personality and duplicate it. Style is a reflection of my attitude
and my personality.....
NEVER even in school, I prefer an "F" instead of compromising my value..A good personality is better than riches..you can't enjoy riches without inner peace..
I'll advice her to go to court, everything is done orderly they are two matured people if they can reason together a guidance counsellor would help or they go to court..A court is no respecter of status no matter your anger you will obey.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Takim107(f): 10:14pm On May 16, 2015
Braintouch:
Only Takim107 was reasonable enough. None of them, however, understand the use of punctuation. How do they pass their exams? Smh seriously
thank you very much.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Takim107(f): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
adeaks:

I love the sentence in bold. Nice one.
Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Lolsss. Very funny response.

If you have any chance to change something in your body, what will it be and why?

If you win a million naira lottery today, what will you use the money for?

Lol...hmmmm! My height.

Woa! Ameeen! Although it's not a prayer. grin
I'll pay my tight immediately.
After dat, I'll go into business asap...the money must increase within 3months. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by pryd(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2015
Nice delivery thus far, Takim107.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 10:19pm On May 16, 2015
ramdris:
Mzlaurel,Milaby. My question is this : if you are to chose another contestant apart from yourself to win this contest who will that be and why?

Lanicky! She's the best lady ever. She's humble, lively, beautiful and so friendly. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 10:21pm On May 16, 2015
maureensylvia:

mzlaurel kudos!!! Here is my question

If you had to give a presentation on nairaland, what would your
presentation be about?

Thanks sweet grin

I will make a presentation about tribalism. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Takim107(f): 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
pryd:
Nice delivery thus far, Takim107.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by MzLaurel(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
Parasitic:
Milaby Mzlaurel
Please ladies what do you intend to do with the price money incase you are voted and inducted as the next miss Nairaland

Haha! Emm....I'll share the money among my friends. *shrugs* I may also buy some personal things winkgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2015
Takim107:
thank you very much.
I Always be myself express
Myself, have faith in myself, i do
not go out and look for a successful
personality and duplicate it. Style is a reflection of my attitude
and my personality.....
NEVER even in school, I prefer an "F" instead of compromising my value..A good personality is better than riches..you can't enjoy riches without inner peace..
I'll advice her to go to court, everything is done orderly they are two matured people if they can reason together a guidance counsellor would help or they go to court..A court is no respecter of status no matter your anger you will obey.

Impressive. Thanks and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
Trypa:

The hardest thing for me to give up is my career it hard for me to loss it because it's my life
nice one cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.