Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Que Peller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Que Peller (4413 Views)

Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Que Peller by PagePedia: 6:17pm On May 16, 2015
Abisoye Abiola Peller(born 17 November 1989), better known by his stage name Que Peller is a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer. He started his musical career in 2009,Recorded his first official track in late 2010,Titled Paparazzi and later releasing his banging single hit track "Juru"In 2014,He signed a record deal with Aquila Records,A subsidiary of Aquila group of companies a diversified conglomerate, owned by his elder brother Shina Abiola Peller.He studied Mass communication and media technology at Lead City University Oyo state Nigeria and graduated with bachelor’s degree in Mass-Communication and Media Technology.

Que Peller was born in Ikeja, Lagos State to the family of the late Professor Abiola Peller,A professor of Magic art and to be precise,he was the greatest magician in Africa during his lifetime. In 2009, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: "I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it's my life, my hustle, my world".

His first performance was 2011 Easter festival on Laff-Matters show Anchored by Gbenga Adeyinka,In an interview with PrivateOmni he talked about finding his dream,rising against the odds and his childhood,He said: "My childhood was full of adventure because I traveled from state to state with my parents as they they were always on tour most time. The Professor Peller Magical show was a family thing so you see me and my sibling helping my father with one thing or the other on stage and there was always good music on during any performance. So YES I think all those things played some roles in molding me into a recording artist because its always music and magic show, I even get carried away by the music on stage sometimes.

Que Peller has broken all boundaries and surpassed more limits than any up and coming artist, lyrically and production wise, He spent his early years in the city,In a household very influenced by music. His fondness for music grew fast and was articulated into other creative art forms, most specifically He is lyrically inclined, which took him to various competitions and earned him accolades as a recording artist.

(1) (Reply)

Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs / Baby Michael Jackson As Grown To Be Unrecognizable Check Photos / Uniabuja Students Spot Bobrisky's Manhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.