Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,740 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller (43779 Views)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos / 2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Ninilowo(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2015
FILE!
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by sirxbit(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
Dbang wear wrist watch for both hands e cum put dog chain on top agbada
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by frank442: 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Bigger fish

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by kenoz(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
Eja NLA.... love this dude

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by leGeExus(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2015
pretydiva:
For once he luks responsible
And now For once sound stupid..BushGal

1 Like

Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by leGeExus(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2015
umarc19:

U must be the one from Benin Republic undecided
E go beta for you for that simple reply
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by lovely17(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Bangalee himself!!

*like seriously??...I'm first to commentus!

*runz in ma blawd..
it doesn't run in your blood it justs highlight your joblessness
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Elxandre(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
is that a shirt under the robe Wtf?!
Are you sure you're African? Lol
That is no shirt. It only has cuff ends.
This is my favourite a agbada.

I think its common in francophone countries.
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by tayozkc(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2015
Banger Lee..... The white lion smiley
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Nobody: 6:12am On May 17, 2015
Kpokom:
Countdracula and gbl01 what's with u guys

I apologize!

It's just annoying seeing someone who can't even feed himself ridicule others who have achieved some level of greatness.
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by CountDracula(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2015
Mhosmhan:
a broke dbanj can buy ur whole lineage...u can only dream of been like him
Looool... Trust me darling, he wud hav to sell his soul to d devil to buy even my younger brother
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by CountDracula(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2015
gbl01:

I apologize!

It's just annoying seeing someone who can't even feed himself ridicule others who have achieved some level of greatness.
Hw exactly did I ridicule him? If ure nt so stvpid u wud hav read btwn d lines
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Mhosmhan(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Looool... Trust me darling, he wud hav to sell his soul to d devil to buy even my younger brother
like him or hate him...he is d number one in africa...
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by CountDracula(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2015
Mhosmhan:
like him or hate him...he is d number one in africa...
Hate him or dnt, u can pee on ur couch and I wudnt blink an eye
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Ziggyzito(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Hate him or dnt, u can pee on ur couch and I wudnt blink an eye
dude, plunge into river Nile for all we care. You're being pathetic. D'banj is the most successful African export musically and you can't change that! Don't let your biase mind becloud your thinking and ability to see things the way they are. And again, stop being a stupiiiid foooooool
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by CountDracula(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2015
Ziggyzito:
dude, plunge into river Nile for all we care. You're being pathetic. D'banj is the most successful African export musically and you can't change that! Don't let your biase mind becloud your thinking and ability to see things the way they are. And again, stop being a stupiiiid foooooool
Loool... Who is "we"? U think there are other people stvpid enof to join u in ur fruitless childish rant?! Ure on a longthing
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Hw exactly did I ridicule him? If ure nt so stvpid u wud hav read btwn d lines

Pls don't do this to yourself, if you continue like this, you'll sink in folly.

Btw, Wouldn't stoop low to your level to exchange insults with you.
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by psalmuelwater(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
pretydiva:
For once he luks responsible
. Are you kidding? Dbanj is always looking good, and matured when compared to others in the music industry. He tops the list for me.
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by Preeteeshir(f): 7:43pm On May 17, 2015
Suspect33:
My GF left me because i luk lyk d'banj, she no wnt knack and run grin
Be deceiving ursef, just say d reason y she left u.
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by bishopcarterIV: 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
My Role Model
Re: D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller by dharay88: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Preeteeshir:
Shirley, i say welldone ohk... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 39, I Am 33" / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.