Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,479 members, 7,892,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? (2628 Views)

If You Tell A Nigeria Girl I Love You, You Owe Her Money / Once You Tell A Nigerian Girl That You Luv Her You Already Owe Her Money? / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
OK straight to the point.
I have this friend, more like a brother to me tho, tall, well built, handsome,.......... He's simply the ladies man.
He has this pretty cool girl he loves, her name is always poping up in any conversation he is involved in,but he has other side chicks, (you know the guys thing) and am aware of that.
But recently there's this beautiful girl that comes around, cool,intelligent.... She's an all round beauty. She's also friendly and homely and that attracted me to her, but the closer I am to her the more obsessed I am about her (the platonic obsession tho), and at this point Am really thinking why my friend is doing this to her,she's just so harmless. I know she's just a side chic but she doesn't know that and she's really into my friend.
So my question is should I tell her what's up, cause I know my friend wnt leave his girlfriend for her. Am really compelled cause she doesn't deserve what's coming, but I've been through a lot with my friend and I don't want to risk the relationship.

Thanks for having the patience to read through all this, I need matured advice ASAP pls
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by buygala(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
In other words...Op wants to snitch on his friend and usurp his friend's position in the girl's heart undecided

And we wonder why people die prematurely in very tragic circumstances angry

anyway... my advice sha sad

Ask your friend how he feels about that chic, and tell him you are honestly interested in her, and that if he is just into her for the puna and nothing more serious, he should just chop her and then leave her for you, or better still, concentrate on his other fishes and leave her for you. embarassed

You will surprised that he might even personally 'arrange' the chic for you grin

Speaking from raw experience..... I did it once for a friend... and both of them are now married, but poor wretched me is still single cry ... You should have seen my face when I got their wedding invitation card shocked

4 Likes

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2015
Let the sleeping dog lie
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2015
Decide that yourself nigga!
Looks like a recycled story self

1 Like

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
Tell her abeg. None of my friends can try poo without me fucking their poo up.
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by vizkiz: 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
come on!
You wanna go behind your pal's back and betray him because of one pussay you are obsessed with

That is just sick nigga! You should not be a little biiittch! angry
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by agarawu23(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2015
your friend's babe is a "no go area" don't try it cos you will regret it. talking from experience
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by publicenemy(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:
I have this friend, more like a brother to me tho, tall, well built, handsome,.......... He's simply the ladies man.
He has this pretty cool girl he loves, her name is always poping up in any conversation he is involved in,but he has other side chicks, (you know the guys thing) and am aware of that.
But recently there's this beautiful girl that comes around, cool,intelligent.... She's an all round beauty. She's also friendly and homely and that attracted me to her, but the closer I am to her the more obsessed I am about her (the platonic obsession tho), and at this point Am really thinking why my friend is doing this to her,she's just so harmless. I know she's just a side chic but she doesn't know that and she's really into my friend.
So my question is should I tell her what's up, cause I know my friend wnt leave his girlfriend for her. Am really compelled cause she doesn't deserve what's coming, but I've been through a lot with my friend and I don't want to risk the relationship.

Thanks for having the patience to read through all this, I need matured advice ASAP pls

Your loyalty lies with your friend not her...

1 Like

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
Let the sleeping dog lie

But when it wakes I'll be the one around.
When she finds out, she will se me as a devil too, damn you need to see this girl, she's just so harmless
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Your loyalty lies with your friend not her...

Brother you know I could be guilty of the side chic thingy, and am aware of the bunch my around my friend, but this girl is so different.
Thanks for the advice tho, I pray God helps me
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by passionate88: 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Shut the hell up... Girls won't appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2015
grin

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
your friend's babe is a "no go area" don't try it cos you will regret it. talking from experience

Am actually thinking of telling my friend to tell the girl what's up
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by CountDracula(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

She's nt a fool, dnt jus assume she doesn't knw wats goin on, if she hasn't left him for u den u shud knw uve jus been havin a one-sided fantasy... Forget abt it and find urself another girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by publicenemy(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

Brother you know I could be guilty of the side chic thingy, and am aware of the bunch my around my friend, but this girl is so different.
Thanks for the advice tho, I pray God helps me

Hmmnnn... You know nothing aabout women

when helping a lady,you don't put anything at risk,unless ofcourse you know she cares as much about you..

She knows he has other chicks trust me... This is the very reason your father told you to be wary of women.
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
vizkiz:
come on!
You wanna go behind your pal's back and betray him because of one pussay you are obsessed with

That is just sick nigga! You should not be a little biiittch! angry

That was harsh u know.
I never said I wanted the girl for myself, between I dnt even date my friends ex, I see them as my sister.
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by CountDracula(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

Loool. Ure askin a lion to tell a sheep dat u(a hyena) wants to feast on his dinner? Dnt b suprised if d lion feasts on u and leaves ur remains for d sheep to scavenge upon
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
passionate88:
Shut the hell up... Girls won't appreciate it

Imagine it was your sis in her shoes and someone had the chance of giving her a heads up
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

I don't think you need that. just leave him with his game

don't break friendship cos of a girl, ladies out there aren't worth it
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:

Loool. Ure askin a lion to tell a sheep u(a hyena) wants to feast on his dinner?

That's the point, he never back stabbed me, but this girl is innocent, she might probably be a virgin
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by CountDracula(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

That's the point, he never back stabbed me, but this girl is innocent, she might probably be a virgin
No girl is innocent bro. And uve nt seen her pvssy so u actually hav no proof she's a virgin
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't think you need that. just leave him with his game

don't break friendship cos of a girl, ladies out there aren't worth it

OK. Just that am experienced in the game too, and this one looks like she's worth it.
Thanks for the advice tho
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:

No girl is innocent bro. And uve nt seen her pvssy so u actually hav no proof she's a virgin

Ok
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by passionate88: 7:01pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

Imagine it was your sis in her shoes and someone had the chance of giving her a heads up
I remember when someone told a girl that her guy was cheating on her with her roomie, the babe fought the bf, then told him that it was his friend that told him about his cheating... That thing just brought an end to the friendship... Girls don't reason like we guys do
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2015
faith551:

But when it wakes I'll be the one around.
When she finds out, she will se me as a devil too, damn you need to see this girl, she's just so harmless
why didn't she fell for you?
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
the evil man does......... undecided

Am surprised at the comments here. Yet these guys are the same saying girls aren't loyal.

I know none of the guys who commented would want such thing to happen to their sisters.

Excluding,buygala the rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves

op. I go with buygala's advice. the girl will know her position in his life when he let her go.

its an indirect way of telling her the truth without being guilty.
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
why didn't she fell for you?
Dnt know, I got to know her via my friend
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:

wtf!!

no girl is.........undecided

what part of the world are you from?

ghetto?
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by CountDracula(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
diddydiva:

wtf!!

ghetto?
Ma je kin diju gba eti e... Shey u wan tell me say u innocent ni abi na whish girl u see to wa innocent?
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by FLAWLES(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
IF I WERE YOU I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
[size=20pt]PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.. I CREATED THIS GROUP TO HELP MEMBERS GET ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTION ----> www./quickanswers [/size]
Re: Do I Owe Her A Wake Up Call? by faith551(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2015
diddydiva:

wtf!!

ghetto?

I really need the ladies take on this. I bet you guys like I'll see different. I really need to make up my mind soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Indomie And Egg On Nigeria Girls / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / 18+ VIDEO: OMG! 10 Year Old Boy Banging Hot Chic In A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.