Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,446 members, 7,891,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? (2528 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / South Africa Reclaim Their Title As Giants Of Africa With The Biggest Economy / When Will Rivers & Bayelsa Hand Over Abandoned Properties To Ibos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
Anugoson:

That was a senseless post. How dare you spell his name as Ojuku? If you are not looking for e-tribal fight? Whereas you know the correct spelling of his name. Who are you to say that he engaged in a senseless fight? Young man i think you should find something meaningful to do with your life and stop creating room for e-tribal bashing.
Everything is tribal bigotry to you. Even the slightest typos. It is very evident you're not cut out for a civil discourse of any kind.
Even though I'm not in the mood of unleashing any acerbic shots on you at this moment, I'll still advise you to go drink some bleach to end your miserable life.

Anu ofia!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by OduaVanguard: 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Chest beaters that want to shut down the economy on nairaland. Selling gala in traffic is your own way of shutting down the economy. I laugh

Can you imagine? The only part of the economy they will shut down is Okrika trading, fake drugs/spare-parts and pirated cds. When the Federal troops were pummeling Biafra during the civil war, the Nigerian side never lacked nothing in their absense, neither did it go hungry, but we all know the side that went so hungry they started cannibalizing. Talk about delusion of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by disumusa: 4:44pm On May 17, 2015
Normality:
Another imbec!le comes yet again.
Let it be, Biafra will and must come or every living soul will die in this contraption.

As for abandoned properties, that is the blackness and wickedness of black man, covetousness, murder, oppression and what have you. All ills are what black men think off.
the property ojukwu stole during war.
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2015

The Nigerian Civil War ended in the defeat of Biafra which led to the seizure of Igbo properties and the exile of their leader, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to Abidjan.
Ojukwu returned from exile in 1982. He was handed back his lost properties by the various custodians but till his death in 2011, he did absolutely nothing to help his Igbo brethren, whose lives he helped to waste during the senseless war, to at least reclaim their properties which were declared "abandoned".
Is that good enough of a leader?

theChiefPriest:
Noblezone, Duru1 and others, answers needed for research purpose smiley

Hypocrites!

Biafrans were being slaughtered across Nigeria with "Igbo coup" as excuse.
Ojukwu led the Biafrans to declare independence and Gowon encouraged by the slave traders that created Nigeria, attacked Biafra
killed millions and Ojukwu is blamed.

After the war, greedy Nigerians seized properties of Biafrans and you are here asking me what Ojukwu did to recover them.
The problem is not with those who seized but the man who did not recover it.
See logic.

Am I surprised that Jonathan is blamed for the killings done by Shekua.

Shame on Nigeria.
Shame of Luggard.

Let me ask you hypocrites!
The Jihardists are wiping out Gowon's people in Plateau
What is he doing to help them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babcock University Students Lament After School Fees Is Increased ( Pics ) / JPMorgan: Poor Economic Decision By Okonjo Iweala And GEJ Team / Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.