Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters (1060 Views)

Stop Trekking, Pray Instead – Buhari’s Aide Tells Youth / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by mrdoubled(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
May 29 Handover: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To
Supporters
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has cautioned
his supporters who are planning to either trek or
hitch a ride to Abuja to meet him to desist from such
plans.
This according to him is because May 29 is just few
days away and there is need for him to concentrate
on the task of fixing the nation
Buhari said this in a message to a group of eleven
youths who rode on bicycles from his hometown
Daura to Abuja meet him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by armadeo(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2015
True talk.

Trek for me instead.
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by dunkem21(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2015
LOL
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
Any sauce for the rice?
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by emorse(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
Baba leave them jor. Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Their body go phone them.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Agimor(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
Over zealous trekkers.
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by donbenedict(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
Trekking virus
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by mrdoubled(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
GMB is also tired of welcomin trekkers

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by donbenedict(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Any sauce for the rice?
yes
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Chanchit: 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
anybody weh still dey trek for GMB na trek of shame, abeg its no more en vogue. Pls listen to the general.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Tunnamania(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
True talk
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by KemiJesus(f): 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by mrdoubled(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2015
king virus
Chanchit:
anybody weh still dey trek for GMB na trek of shame, abeg its no more en vogue. Pls listen to the general.
king virus
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by SOUNDKING: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
what happens to those still on the roadfrom niger rep.africa and unemployment are like bread and butter,i wonder what gave those people confidence that naija has became free from highway crimes, am sure they trek with their phones and some ego.
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Chanchit: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
mrdoubled:
king virusking virus
. Bros, are you alright?
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmm.

Frankly speaking...

This trekking thing is arrant nonsense.

What we need now is for everyone to sit tight as we prepare to take-off on the new ride....with plenty of discipline and sacrifice to be made.
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Readwarn(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
True Talk. But those guys are actually trekking for fame. Instead make dem compete kenyans 4 marathon
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 16, 2015
The guy dey fear make all the unemployed youth for naija vex start to dey trek com abuja grin
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by sheymoni(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
It's getting boring already. Make dem stop the madness before it gets out of hand
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by valmunich(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
Chai! People get time shaa sad
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by akunjohn(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
Lobatan!.
End of d story.

Make dem go join surveyor/road construction firm.
Re: Stop Trekking For Me - Buhari To Supporters by creamynuela88: 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
Me!!! I want to trek from Nigeria to America to congratulate Obama for winning d election "that year"

I don't do local trekking...
International things all d way!

#its d season of trekking# baba can not stop me oh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Nigeria’s Total Debt Is $63.7 Billion ,1960 Till Date…okonjo-iweala Admits / Lagos Rail? / Kashamu: Court Nullifies Arrest Warrant, Overrules Extradition Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.