Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Free Legal Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Legal Service (680 Views)

Tribunal: Falana, Keyamo, 126 Others Offer Free Legal Service To 'melaye' / Group Offers Buhari’s Govt. Free Legal Service In Prosecuting Corrupt Officials / Adoke V Melaye: 10 SANs, 87 Lawyers Volunteer Free Legal Services To Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Legal Service by horlla(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2009
Hi all,
Does anyone know any hurman rights activist lawyer who can fight one's injustice FOC
The VC of my school after giving us admission and we paid school fees is sending us away infact the exam that just started he did not allow us to write.After we met all requirement. We have been to GAni Chamber but the Chief is not nigeria now and the lawyers there said they cannot do that free of charge. but that we have a good case. Unless Chief gives them the "go ahead"
Re: Free Legal Service by jamace(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
Just google "free legal service Nigeria" and you will get your request. I wish you the best.
Re: Free Legal Service by meexteriox(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
What was he thinking when he was giving the admission?
I wish you guys the best of luck anyway. This is pure 419.
Emmm, what school is that, anyway?
Re: Free Legal Service by horlla(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
meex,
It is LASU.The VC has caused so many shock in some homes.We were admitted by Direct Entry only for him to come few weeks to exams that He dosen't want DE again.Many left their jobs after securing the admission many paid house fees worth N70k. The man has refused to listen to any plea.Our Admission was not runs as we wrote a standard test and only few were chosen based on the scores that was published on the school's website and national dailies. We paid 2k each to purchase the form for the screening about 1,800 students applied, about 150 were admitted and even these 150 the VC is sending away infact the exam that just started we were sent out of the Hall. This man is potraying himself as being good to the state Government.We wrote Fashola, Deputy Gov, the assembly nothing has been done up till now. I am begining to doubt our so called " elected leaders". And He did advertised for DE admission and infact JAMB brochure says LASU accepts OND/HND for DE. Can you imagine , happening n a society like ours,

(1) (Reply)

Suit Against Soludo / Dimeji Bankole Confronts Police Ig / A Better Way To Invest Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.