Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (598 Views)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by igbizen(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2015
SIX TYPES OF PEOPLE U WILL MEET IN D
BANKING HALL
(1). The Pen Borrowers:
They are always in the bank, common pen they don't have. These people are very dangerous, once you borrow them the pen, you may find it difficult to identify them. In a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells you "may I have your pen?" Believe me , that's the last time you will see that pen (except if you're fortunate)

(2). The "I dey your Back" Team:
Immediately they enter the bank, even before taking the slip (withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and you hear them saying, I'm at your back. If care is not taken, about 8 people can tell you"I dey your back", then at the end of the day, they cause confusion (na me dey hin back, I don tell am I was here before you blah blah...)

(3). The No Protocol Team:
This kind of people don't obey the 1st come, 1st served slogan! They're mouthed in the bank! Immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager, he asks them to sit down and within 5 minutes, they've completed their transactions while you're still there on the queue.

(4). The Bank Door Rejectees:
These people will always have a problem with the bank door, then you see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "Please go back". Free Advice to such people; next time, come to the bank unclad! I'm sure the bank door won't reject you this time.

( 5). The Slip Wasters:
These kind of people waste slips
a lot! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip is a
tough one for them. You see them cancelling,
tearing, squeezing and taking another one. To write
3,780 Naira in words is like writing a WAEC exam.
Even the so-called undergraduates are found
wanting in this scenario!.

(6). The People From Another Planet:
These people usually behave like they don't live in this world! they will always be asking for today's date, even after telling them, they would still ask someone else.
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by simplymade(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2015
Repping no. 4
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 16, 2015
You need to rearrange that your post and don't forget to add the police to that list. They would pose inside dey watch boyz wey come fill western union or MoneyGram form.
Re: Six Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by igbizen(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Done

(1) (Reply)

National Pension Commission Releases Guidelines For Pension Funds Withdrawal / Best Channel For Betting Tips / Business Team mates in Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.