Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (34521 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by slytubadth(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2015
ollah1:

Her hands must be chunky then to carry two 25 liters of fuel and if that actually happened, was the guy watching him while he was pouring it into two kegs?

This story if full of lies. Was the guy watching him while he broke the TV, ps4 and opened the door to break the windscreen. She proceeded to carry the 50 litres of fuel where he kept it and continued the madness.

Plain lie. But Nigerians are really gullible, they will believe especially when it's told by a female

The guy can be mumuni nah. You never can tell
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2015
@NobleG1 U are so pathetic!are u a gay undecided
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by 7footre(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2015
trappatoni:
beats me.I imagine myself turning to dante and wielding the vendetta grin. But seriously the guy messed up and for the lady to do that it means our hero is nothing but a he goat. Girls don suffer for naija.
Two wrongs don't make a right bro
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2015
2onda:

And in your half-educated mind "10k at least" means what?

Now go back and read then understand before you comment.
undecided
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
I was tuned in to Beat FM when the guy called in, and what Toolz scribbled down there is just a summary. She omitted some details, thereby giving an incomplete detail of what actually transpired.

The guy isn't dependent on the girl like most of you are made to believe.

She hit him with a spatula, and not 'omorogun' or pestle like she wrote.

The dude also said he had never seen her exhibit any violent behaviour before, hence, she probably must have been pretending, or he pushed her too far and she had to let it all loose.

She also isn't responsible for the guy's upkeep as he said he works. His car is also under insurance.

He actually called the radio station from the hospital he was been treated as she had broken his nose.

There, make of those what you will. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Qmab: 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
duduade:
Toolz must be very stu..pid for saying she doesn't know what omorogun is in english... buh she can blow grammar on radio... even if she doesn't know she should have just said it how she knows... All these fake girls running around with her fat hips... buh m sure she knows what shoki is.. o I remember shebi na she talk say she be virgin? Rubbish
shut up. Do you know the yoruba translation for all English words?
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by legatto(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:
fatality! Dude I'm dissapointed and flabbergasted for this act from the opposite sex.

Breaking MY PS4 is like signing hell contract with the DEVIL!!
This is terrific can stop laughing
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Qmab: 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
dolapobello1:
Toolz doesn't know what 'omorogun' is in English? Later she'll come and be forming british accent.

Omorogun is pestle, btw.
all of you forming English guru... SMH. If omorogun (turning stick) is pestle, what is omoriodo?
While you are at it tell me the english of igbako.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Holyfield1(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2015
falconey:
fatality! Dude I'm dissapointed and flabbergasted for this act from the opposite sex.

Breaking MY PS4 is like signing hell contract with the DEVIL!!
What is PS4 pls grin grin grin grin
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

How can a girl carry 50 litres now? And how can a sane guy open his eyes while she destroys his property? Windscreen, ps4, plasma TV............
Hian.
Iro buruku.

The caller said he had to lock himself in his toilet as she was becoming uncontrollable. Hence, she did all the damages while he remained hidden.

I suppose it was just a way of relieving her anger.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by logica(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2015
Lovexme:

The caller said he had to lock himself in his toilet as she was becoming uncontrollable.
You mean, the guy is a fagg0t?
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by maxmccoy(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
Na my wife...my ps4?...lord knows....
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by logica(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2015
Lovexme:

Lol. I laughed all through the phone conversation the guy had with toolz.

Either he's a weakling or he just didn't want to react.
Did he have a squeaky voice?
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2015
Silly Glo.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
logica:
You mean, the guy is a fagg0t?

He sounded like one of those softies.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Laitesmart(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
Why would a lady be as powerful enough to do all those things and the guy keeps looking.... Is she like this?

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by eromspete(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
Why are most guys making a fuss about a PS4??. Its just a PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If she breaks it, get another one! angry

Don't forget she damaged his windscreen (For his car). The car is actually more valuable than the PS4.

The guy messed up sha... You don't cheat with your partner at your shared apartment. grin grin grin grin
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Joy1706(f): 3:06pm On May 17, 2015
She shouldn't have bothered since she was just a gf. If she was his wife I would have said well done. God forbid my husband should cheat on me, but if he does, I'll do same to him o if not worse. And if he dares say 'pim', he will know he married a mad woman.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Breaking the ps4 was a big No No angry
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
eromspete:
Why are most guys making a fuss about a PS4??. Its just a PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If she breaks it, get another one! angry

Don't forget she damaged his windscreen (For his car). The car is actually more valuable than the PS4.

The guy messed up sha... You don't cheat with your partner at your shared apartment. grin grin grin grin

Wtf?!!! It's a PS4? Are you high?

Let me explain this to you, a man video game console is an extension of his persona, his style his image. It's like his joys, tears, emotions and hope all bottled up in an exquisitely designed piece of gaming machinery.
So breaking it is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Sike(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
What a pity!
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by gmaribel(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Deiok:
Ode guy. If you know the girl you are dating is stronger than you physically why cheat on her.

Best comment
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
Qmab:
all of you forming English guru... SMH. If omorogun (turning stick) is pestle, what is omoriodo?
While you are at it tell me the english of igbako.

Omoriodo ko, omoeseodo ni.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by fitinwell: 3:53pm On May 17, 2015
I smell lies everywhere.... Lets assume the story is true...

My God... Wat effortuary dos she as to come damage my property.. Afterall she is just a friend.

What if she is married to him.. She would burn down the building.

Well sum rich guys are very weak.

And am disappointed in this one.
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by neonet(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2015

Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2015
duduade:
Toolz must be very stu..pid for saying she doesn't know what omorogun is in english... buh she can blow grammar on radio... even if she doesn't know she should have just said it how she knows... All these fake girls running around with her fat hips... buh m sure she knows what shoki is.. o I remember shebi na she talk say she be virgin? Rubbish
Calm down, she knows but wanna get people who do not understand yoruba to go asking...She knows omorogun is a wooden spoon or turning garri. Always catch the drift when people joke about things
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by itsamazon: 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
Honestly, nothing made me laugh other than d 50 liters of fuel she took along with her. D gurl na one shard bad ass b****h. after the serious queue at d station to buy dat gold called fuel. She didn't even take his car, or his atm cards. Lmaooooooooooooi. Sorry bro u got urself one amazon
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by omooba2019(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
Must you cheat? What a hard lesson for you. She shoulnt have broken those things, but your face alone...sure she will make some money from the fuel grin grin
Re: She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2015
Oh yea! I listened to his call, the so called girl actually schooled in jand and by work Toolz meant the girlfriend travelled for a 2wks course in the Uk,they stay together as she moved in 5months ago, the guy also said his car,tv are insured but PS4 and 50ltrs, he met the gf in Lekki... Advice to guys, free phonetics n love rightly, the girl blacked out and showed him her ghetto side. Again, that girl is very wicked and evil by getting away with the 50ltrs n Ps4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.