Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm (1270 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by Ediss(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2015
She holds it with her hands and tries to put it into the hole but it wouldn't penetrate, then she licks it with her tongue to make it wet and stand firm. she den trues to put it in again and this time it enters smoothly....... it's not what u are thinking ohhh..., she's just trying to fix a thread in a needle.... May God forgive ur dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by Nobody: 6:31am On May 17, 2015
na dis sunday morning u de jinja us abi !!! u go go hell fire o u never enter church ? me de for bathroom de read ur topic
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2015
Ediss:
She holds it with her hands and tries to put it into the hole but it wouldn't penetrate, then she licks it with her tongue to make it wet and stand firm. she den trues to put it in again and this time it enters smoothly....... it's not what u are thinking ohhh..., she's just trying to fix a thread in a needle.... May God forgive ur dirty mind.
you be mumu undecided
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by importexpert(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2015
if no be your dirty mind, which gal do am?
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by Nobody: 7:04am On May 17, 2015
Wow! She must be from the 18th century.
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by Deiok(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2015
Op nah there the story end?, you nor tell us wetin she use the needle sew.
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by prettyjo(f): 7:22am On May 17, 2015
undecided
Re: see what she did this sunday morning. hmmm by Redlabel: 9:03am On May 17, 2015
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee / Is "What Does Your Dad Do For A Living?" A Right Question To Ask On A Date? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.