Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,644 members, 7,921,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance (696 Views)

Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Error Code 8004100e Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1,unable To Upgrade To W10 / Need Help Installing Kali Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance by felixchip(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2015
My system is misbehaving. The Wi-fi and Sound Drivers are bad. And, today, I inserted a CD of Driver pack, it detected that the two Drivers are missing and missing and I clicked to install them.

But, when the installation is completed, instead of the Wi-fi and Sound to work fine, it'll remain the way it was.
And, the Driver Pack will still detect them as missing. This is giving me issues as my place of work requires that I connect to the Office's Wi-fi so as to enable us access the Office's intranet and upload completed Jobs.

I'm forced to use my Modem. I need your help.
Re: Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance by Tolzeal(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2015
felixchip:
My system is misbehaving. The Wi-fi and Sound Drivers are bad. And, today, I inserted a CD of Driver pack, it detected that the two Drivers are missing and missing and I clicked to install them.

But, when the installation is completed, instead of the Wi-fi and Sound to work fine, it'll remain the way it was.
And, the Driver Pack will still detect them as missing. This is giving me issues as my place of work requires that I connect to the Office's Wi-fi so as to enable us access the Office's intranet and upload completed Jobs.

I'm forced to use my Modem. I need your help.

What Year driver pack are u using
My advice, See your brand webpage to download the two drivers seperately.
Re: Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance by felixchip(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2015
Tolzeal:

What Year driver pack are u using
My advice, See your brand webpage to download the two drivers seperately.

First, I've downloaded the Audio Driver about three times, fro HP website, I still get the same problem.

The Driver Pack is 2013.
Re: Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On May 17, 2015
felixchip:

First, I've downloaded the Audio Driver about three times, fro HP website, I still get the same problem.

The Driver Pack is 2013.

Go to the website of the manufacturer, not HP. Assuming your wifi was supplied by Intel, download from Intel's website.
Re: Drivers Not Installing. Need Your Assistance by felixchip(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Go to the website of the manufacturer, not HP. Assuming your wifi was supplied by Intel, download from Intel's website.

Thank you.
Will do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Wants Faster And Better Internet Connection In Nigeria. / How To Install And Run Linux From A Pen Drive : How To Make A Live Linux Drive / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.