Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,714 members, 7,951,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Importance Of Registering A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importance Of Registering A Business (1271 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? / What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Registering A Business by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2015
about to launch a business, but i am thinking of what i would gain from registering the business
Re: Importance Of Registering A Business by wealthinfos(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Registering your business ignites that corporate and professional consciousness to you the business owner. It also lets you become conscious of the law as on going corporate, you and your business become a separate legal entity which can sue and be sued, in times of violating the laws that govern that business entity. Also most importantly is that, on registering your business, you gradually build trust, integrity and dependability. Big business today dont deal with individuals, they deal with corporate entities. Therefore, if your business vision is very big, dont stay or think small, go corporate, soon you start attracting big businesses.

I will see you @the top!

My #Wealthinfos

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Registering A Business by rexandyke(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the Info. I will immediately begin the process involved in registering my business.

Iyke from www.andyke.com
Re: Importance Of Registering A Business by foxychev(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
PenSoftCorp:
about to launch a business, but i am thinking of what i would gain from registering the business

Registration is a sign that you are ready to take your business to the next level.
Clients will ask you for registration certificate, financial statements, tax clearance, etc
Banks will ask for same to open business account and to obtain loans
People will have more confidence with you and respect your business.

call or whatsapp for details about registering a business with corporate affairs commission in Nigeria .

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become An Internet Entrepreneur And Earn Big! / Do You Need Finance For Your Local Purchasing Order(lpo)? / Goods Bus And 10 Ton Truck For Hire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.